The Island Museum is a gallery of enemies in Yoshi's Island DS. Whenever an enemy is hit by an egg, one of the species appear here. The enemies are separated from visitors by walls and other means, and enemies are grouped based on type. This is similar to the gallery in Luigi's Mansion, or to a bestiary. Some enemies can come out of their exhibit, but they will not harm Yoshi.
If the player completes the museum, a congratulatory message will appear the next time it is visited. This message appears only once per save file.
This exhibit holds enemies that are found in or around water.
- Toober Guys (4)
- Pirate Guys (4)
- Lunge Fish (1)
- Nep-Enut (1)
- Boss Bass (1 swimming, 1 jumping)
- Spray Fishes (2)
- Egg-enuts (3)
- Cheep Cheeps (3 normal, 3 homing)
- Flopsy Fish (2 swimming, 2 jumping up, 1 jumping diagonally)
- Bloopers (3)
The enemies that are found here are plants.
- Crazee Dayzees (1 white, 1 yellow, 1 random)
- Piranha Plants (5)
- Wild Ptooie Piranhas (4)
- Nipper Plants (3)
- Nipper Dandelions (2)
- Nipper Spores (4)
- Windbags (2)
- Pointeys (7)
- Eggo-Dils (2)
- Bungee Piranhas (2)
- Blow Hards (2 ceiling, 2 ground)
- Hanging Blow Hards (1 swings wide, 1 only slightly)
- Drool Hards (4)
- Sanbo Flowers (4)
Shy Guy exhibit
These enemies are Shy Guys and Shy Guy sub-species.
- Shy Guys (4)
- Glide Guys (4)
- Woozy Guys (4)
- Fly Guys (1 Red Coin, 2 1-Ups, 2 Coins)
- Stilt Guys (5)
- Shy Stacks (4, 5, 8, 5)
- Petal Guys (4, but only one comes out)
- Spear Guys (2 Pike Guys, 4 normal)
- Dancing Spear Guys (10)
- Fat Guys (2 green, 2 red - one of each color fast, the other slow)
- Note that both types of Spear Guys must be egged to complete the exhibit.
These enemies are mainly found underground.
- Blarggs (2)
- Gargantua Blargg (1)
- Lantern Ghosts (2 white, 2 pink, 2 green)
- Dizzy Dandies (3, and one normal flower)
- Gobblins (2, and 1 Egg Plant)
- Bill Blasters (3)
- Bullet Bills (Infinite)
- Lava Bubbles (5)
- Scorchits (2 horizontal shooters, 2 diagonal shooters, eighteen Ice Blocks, and one frozen flower.)
- Gooey Goons (4 short, 1 long)
- Hot Lips (2)
These enemies are found on land.
- Koopa Troopas (2 red, 2 green, 1 red Beach Koopa, 1 Green Shell - these combine to form a green Koopa)
- Para-Koopas (2 red, 3 green)
- Burts (2)
- Ukikis (5)
- Debulls (2)
- Crabbles (2)
- Snap Jaws (4)
- Tap-Taps (4 orange, 6 gray)
- Fleepers (4)
- Bumpties (2 flying, 2 spinning, 4 walking)
- Bandits (3)
- Green Gloves (5 and 2 Egg Plants)
- Sluggers (2 and a Chomp Rock)
Most of these enemies are found in the air.
- Cloud Drops (2 horizontal flyers, 2 vertical flyers.)
- Goonies (3 normal, 2 carrying green Shy Guys.)
- Flightless Goonies (6)
- Fangs (8 zig-zag from off-screen, 2 hanging that circle then fly straight.)
- Gusties (3 flying right, 3 flying left.)
- Lakitus (4)
- Wall Lakitus (4)
- Item Balloons (4 Pokeys, 4 bombs.)
- Rocket Guys (8)
These enemies are spirits.
- Boo Guys (4)
- Polterpiranhas (4)
- Invisighouls (10)
- Big Boos (3)
- Boos (6)
- Skeleton Goonies (3 normal, 3 carrying bombs)
- Flightless Skeleton Goonies (5)
- Potted Ghosts (1 upright, 1 upside-down)
- Note that either size of Boo can be egged to obtain both.
These enemies are huge.
Names in other languages
|French||Musée de l'île||Island museum|
|Spanish||Museo Natural||Nature Museum|