Elevator Hall (Unnatural History Museum)
|Floor||Unnatural History Museum|
The Elevator Hall is a location in Luigi's Mansion 3. It is found on the ninth floor of The Last Resort, the Unnatural History Museum. It is connected to the Exhibit Hall, the only other room on this floor. All six gems can be found in the elevator hall.
- The white gem is in the possession of a Gem Goob. Luigi must break the glass case in the southeast corner with the blue Toad or a bone to reveal the ghost.
- The red gem is in a hidden treasure chest. Luigi must spin the chair by the front desk with the Poltergust G-00 to flip the desk over, revealing the chest.
- The blue gem is in a hidden safe behind a fossil in the northwest corner. Near the west end are some flowers hiding a green light Luigi must flash with the Strobulb to reveal the safe.
- The green gem is in the pterosaur skeleton hanging above the elevator. Luigi must shoot the blue Toad or a bone at it to break it apart, revealing the gem.
- The purple gem is invisible, in the glass case in the southwest corner. Luigi needs to break the glass with the blue Toad or a bone, then use the Dark-Light Device to make the gem appear.
- The yellow gem is inside a glass case just to the right of the curtain leading to the exhibit hall.
The elevator arrow is shaped like a bone. There is a pterosaur skeleton hanging above the elevator. There are glass cases around the elevator hall containing treasure or gems. There are flowers near the elevator and the east and west ends. Luigi can use the Dark-Light Device to reveal a missing egg next to two others on a stone slab to the right of the elevator. Once revealed, it cracks open, releasing two bats and a gold bat. To the left of the elevator are three bones of different sizes. In the northwest corner, there is a fossil, and in the northeast corner, there is a skull of a triceratops Luigi can vacuum to get coins from its mouth. At the north end is a curtain. Luigi and Gooigi must each pull a rope at the same time to open the curtain, leading to the exhibit hall.
Names in other languages
|Spanish (NOE)||Pasillo del ascensor||Lift Corridor|