|Appears in||Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (Wii)|
|Info||In this event, 2 players compete in each jump to earn more points with their aerial routines.|
|Controls||Aerial moves: Swing/twist Wii Remote, , , .|
Appeal: Swing Wii Remote.
Dream Trampoline is a Dream Event that appears exclusively in Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games. It is set in Crazy Gadget from Sonic Adventure 2. The objective is to earn as many points as possible. The starting Olympic Record is held by Vector at 300 points.
In this event, players take turns in a one-on-one Round Robin style for doing tricks. To do tricks, players need to do what the action on top icon says, with four other icons as upcoming actions. At the end, if one player has done more tricks then the other, they earn a Victory Bonus worth an additional double of the number of tricks done in that turn while the loser does not get anything. But if it is a tie, both players earn a Tie Bonus worth the number of tricks done in that turn. If the player is no tricking, they can earn points by swinging the Wii Remote when there is a circle over the character. Depending on the timing, players earns one to three points. After all four players have tricked, the platform rises each time. After the third and final rising, the player's placement determines who goes against each other. The first two to trick are third and fourth place, and the second two are first and second. After first and second are done tricking, the event ends and players get their final placements.
- Aerial moves: Swing/twist Wii Remote, , , .
- Appeal: Swing Wii Remote.
- When commands appear, the face-off begins! Input the commands in order from top to bottoms.
- Earn points by performing moves with commands. You get bonus points if you have the higher score when you land!
- While waiting, swing the Wii Remote to the music to appeal to the crowd. Earn 1 to 3 points each time you succeed!
The Aerial Dancer challenge is achieved by performing moves with ten or more spins a number of times in this event. The criteria for unlocking each achievement are as follows:
- Lv. 1- Nail at least 5 moves with 10 or more spins
- Lv. 2- Nail at least 10 moves with 10 or more spins
- Lv. 3- Nail at least 15 moves with 10 or more spins
Names in other languages
|French||Trampoline Rêve||Dream Trampoline|
|German||Trampolin (Traum)||Trampoline (Dream)|
|Italian||Trampolino elastico Sogno||Dream Trampoline|
|Spanish||Trampolín Fantasía||Fantasy Trampoline|