|First appearance||Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins (1992)|
Beebees are found near walls with eight holes in them. Each hole houses a different Beebee, which will exit its hole after the previous is defeated. They try to attack by exiting their holes and slowly homing in on Mario. They can be defeated by a jump, but fireballs will have no effect. After defeating all eight Beebees or defeating one with a spin jump or while invincible, no more will appear from that wall.
Tribe: Creep clan
Game appearances: Land 2
Watching with squinty eyes
When they find Mario, they will slowly approach him and try to sting him with their poisonous stinger. When you see the eyes of a bee coming out of its hive, it is a sign that it is coming out. To avoid being stung by the stingers, climb up to a high place and step on them.
Names in other languages
|Italian||Bibì||Same as Japanese|
- English Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins entry on the official Mario Portal. nintendo.co.jp. Retrieved August 13, 2022. (Archived August 13, 2022, 13:51:45 UTC via archive.today.)
- "This honeycomb stage is crawling with critters like Grubbies and Bees." - Nintendo Power Volume 43, page 46.
- Shogakukan. 1994.「パーフェクト版 マリオキャラクター大事典」 (Perfect Ban Mario Character Daijiten), page 167.
- 「任天堂公式ガイドブック スーパーマリオランド２ ６つの金貨」 (Nintendo Kōshiki Guidebook – Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins), page 11.
- Super Mario Bros. Enciclopedia; pag. 76