Trampoline (Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games for Wii)
|Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (Wii)
|Use the trampoline to propel yourself high into the air and perform complex spins and somersaults. Your performance is judged on how precisely you execute the moves you perform. As you land, be sure to prepare yourself for the next set of moves with a good high jump.
|Jump: Swing Wii Remote up
Perform: Press the A and B Buttons and swing Wii Remote.
Trampoline is a Gymnastics Event that appears in the Wii version of Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games. The aim of the event is to score as many points as possible by performing a trampoline routine, with the event taking place in the National Indoor Stadium.
In this event, the player starts by swinging the Wii Remote upwards to perform basic jumps. The height each jump achieves is based on the timing of each swing, with swings performed just before the character lands granting them significantly more height. To start their routine, the player must perform a jump of seven meters or more, with their routine beginning on their next jump. The higher the player jumps, the more time they have to input commands. On each jump, the player will be shown a series of commands for them to input to perform their jump, consisting of twisting the Wii Remote and pressing and . To perform, the player must enter these commands correctly in the order shown, and will receive a "Great" rating if they input all of the commands correctly, a "Good" rating for entering all of the commands with a few mistakes and a "Bad" rating for failing to enter all of the commands. As the event goes on, more commands will need to be entered for each jump. At the end of the event, the player is given their score out of ten, with the character with the highest score winning the event.
- This event is played with the Wii Remote held vertically.
- In this event, jump as high as you can and perform in the air for points. Points are determined by jump timing and how much you can perform while falling.
- This event uses only the Wii Remote. First try for a 7 meter jump. Raise the Wii Remote just before you land on the trampoline to jump higher.
- At 7 meters your routine begins. Input the displayed actions by using , , and twisting the Wii Remote. You'll lose points for mistakes.
- After the routine, just before landing on the trampoline, swing the Wii Remote up to jump higher. This will give you more input time on the next jump.
|Mario's fourth mission is to perform five different moves.
|Waluigi's third mission is to perform seven different moves.
|Tails' first mission is to perform a 7m jump.
Names in other languagesEdit