From the Super Mario Wiki
“Once we 7 Star Spirits are reunited in Star Haven, we can give you the power to fight Bowser even with his newfound strength.”
—Klevar, Paper Mario
Click an area to open the relevant article.
Star Haven is an area in the sky where most of the Star Kids aspire to go after they are raised by the Ninjis of Starborn Valley in the game Paper Mario. This is also where the Seven Star Spirits live. Star Haven can be accessed from Shooting Star Summit via Star Way after Mario and his allies defeat the Crystal King.
Located within Star Haven are a shop, a Toad House, and a Save Block. It also provides transportation to the final area in the game, Bowser's Castle.
- It's Star Haven. This place is so peaceful!
- This building... No, not building... This palace is incredible! Look at this architecture, Mario!
- Everything seems to be shining and glittering in here. I feel like I should shield my eyes or something.
Names in Other Languages
Hoshi no Kuni
- On the map, Bowser's castle is on the left. However, when Mario goes there, he is shown to be travelling left. This is due to the fact that Star Way initially travels further east of Star Haven but ends up looping around and going back to west.
- This is the only area where the Toad House is not run by a Toad.