Deep under Toad Town in Paper Mario is a sewer system called the Toad Town Tunnels. It's a massive series of passages with Warp Pipes and Blue Pipes that connect to all major areas of the game, with the exception of Shy Guy's Toy Box and Flower Fields, both of which are accessed directly from Toad Town. The main pipe to the tunnels is in the area of Toad Town with Tayce T.'s house and the entrance to Forever Forest. The secondary entrance/exit is in the blue house above the main entrance.
Much like Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door's Rogueport Sewers, Toad Town Tunnels has few areas available at the start of the game. The more Items, powers and party members Mario gets, the more areas of the Sewer Mario can travel to.
Three Blooper fights occur here, and many Badges, Star Pieces, and Super Blocks are scattered around the area. The salesman Rip Cheato can be found at the second entrance/exit.
 Enemies Found
 Warp Pipe Shortcuts
 Area Tattles
- Ah, Toad Town Tunnels! Visit its scenic filthy streams that lead to who-knows-where! It's spectacularly disgusting! Come stay awhile! If you're not totally grossed out the first night, you stay for free!
- You know, even though these tunnels have many sections you can always count on one thing: filthy, stinking water. Would it be too much to ask to get out of here before the stench knocks me out? Seriously! I'm about to wig out!
- Ugh! I wonder where the filthy water is going? This'd better not drain into the sea or the river! I may have to alert the Goomba Environmental Board!
- We're in Toad Town Tunnels. Eew... I wonder what's making the water drip from up there? At best, I guess this place could be called "damp". Although "dank" is more like it.
- Let's see...disgusting flows of water...dripping ceiling... Yup, it's gross down here! Can we leave now? I... I'm really uncomfortable.
- That's a strange platform. What do you think'll happen if we climb on board? Are you worried about where the platform will end up? That's never stopped you before...
- You know, I really don't like foul water dripping on me. Ugh! That one hit the back of my neck! Blech! Where's it dripping from? Can we get out of here or what? I hate it here!
- This is a strange, dark place. Who'd think that a place like this could exist beneath lovely old Toad Town?
- The cool air is certainly nice and refreshing... but it's too dark, it smells awful and I have a bad feeling about this place. Let's move!
- Uh... I think this is a sewer. You know...the Toad Town sewer. Under Toad Town. What am I saying? You know! You're a plumber, after all!
- Oh, gross! I've never seen so much sewage in my life! Eew... floating garbage, too! Talk about disgusting!
- I'm sure that some nasty things live down here in the dark. We should be ready to defend ourselves in case of a surprise attack.
- Oh, gross! Look, Mario! The water's filthy! And look! Garbage! These tunnels are a total nightmare. Let's keep moving and get out fast.
- Still Toad Town Tunnels... We've been in these tunnels so long that it's starting to feel like... I'm becoming a mole... haha!
- It looks like just another passage in the tunnels. I get the feeling... that something valuable rests around here... Can't you feel it in your bones? Do Goombas have bones? Anyway, something big is near... I'm almost positive.
- "It smells of treasure here." How was that? That was my Kolorado imitation. Any good? Mario? Hello?
- It just keeps getting grosser down here, huh, Mario?
- Where are we...? Are we lost or what? We've been down here so long... You know, I didn't know that adventuring would be this gross.
- Boy, who could live down here? What a crazy dude!
- It's a small room with a single pipe in the center. Don't quote me, but I'm betting that the pipe goes somewhere.
- The tunnel is freezing! I should've worn a sweater! What do you say we go someplace a bit warmer?
 Names in Other Languages
Click an area to open the relevant article.
Kinoko Taun no Chikadō
|Mushroom Town's Tunnels
||Túneles de Ciudad Toad
||Tunnels of Toad Town
||Kanäle von Toad Town
||Canals of Toad Town
||Túneis da Cidade dos Toads
||Toad Town Tunnels