From the Super Mario Wiki
Forever Forest is a short distance to the east of Toad Town in Paper Mario. Because of some magic, the forest can only be traversed by following the path in front of something different. These differences can be anything from what flowers do on bushes to glowing eyes in a tree. Oaklie and a Bub-ulb are the only sentient, living residents of the woods. At the end of the woods is Boo's Mansion, where Lady Bow and her servants live. Continuing past the mansion, one will find Gusty Gulch, home of Tubba Blubba's Castle and a small Boo village.
Inside the forest is a Magical Seed, an HP Plus Badge, and an FP Plus Badge.
|Name of Item
||In the center of the fourth scene
||In a badge box at the center of a scene a fork road in the fifth scene leads to
||In a badge box at the center of a scene a fork road in the seventh scene leads to
- Boy... The forest is really dark and spooky. People say that if you don't choose exactly the right path, you'll get totally lost. I can believe it. This looks like the type of place where you get lost and then monsters come out of the grass and... Hey! Did you notice that grass over there rustling? I swear I saw it move!
- Mario... Don't look now, but I think I saw an eye shining deep inside the hole in that tree.
- The flowers in this forest are unusual, huh? They're strangely colored, and they look creepy when they move. I think I saw some that were a slightly different color over there. Did you see 'em?
- The trees in this forest are weird, aren't they? I've heard sometimes they smile wickedly... I'll tell you, if I see a tree smiling, I'm gonna run in the opposite direction!
- Is it just my imagination or is it getting darker? Are we going the right way? I'm getting a little worried. There seem to be a lot of strange glowing mushrooms around these tree trunks. Boy! They're everywhere! Must be an infestation... It kind of looks like one mushroom patch is slightly different from the others. My mind may just be playing tricks on me, though.
- Look, I'm sick of this forest, all right? Let's get out of here. I don't care how many important things are hidden in this forest. I can't stand another instant in the freaky place! Look, I know I saw a beehive. Let's make the beehive a landmark, OK?
- What kind of evil flowers would grow in a place like this? When we approach, some seem to shrink, while others just grin... But...but I'm not scared. I mean it, Mario! I told you that they don't scare me! All right?
- Where are we? After making so many turns on different paths, I'm getting confused as to which way is up. Aren't there any signs?
- This all looks the same to me. Gloomy trees that seem to go on forever. Seems like they found the perfect name for this place. By the way, did you hear something in that bush?
Names in other languages
Mayoi no Mori
Click an area to open the relevant article.