From the Super Mario Wiki
The Windy Mill is a windmill found in Gusty Gulch near Boo's Mansion during the events of Paper Mario. It looms ominously before the path to a Boo village. Underneath the windmill is a long tunnel leading to the chamber in which Tubba Blubba locked up his heart using the key Yakkey. The dusty, ancient windmill is cylindrical with a deep blue-plated triangular roof and the mill attached to its top, the main room is small and contains the well entrance to the secret underground chambers, and the inside also has various spinning clockwork and incessantly rotating gears.
It is possible that water was resourced from the well, given Goombario's tattles on the complex and the well entrance in the center.
Click an area to open the relevant article.
- I haven't been in many windmills, but this one seems weird. Isn't this a well sitting in the middle of it?
- I guess the well's dry. Lucky for us.
- You can tell from the dampness that there used to be water in this well. The rocks are also moist to the touch.
- You wouldn't expect there to be such a nice walkway in a place like this. It's so neat. It doesn't look like it's a natural path. Someone must take care of it...
- Something important has just got to be back here. Nobody would dig such a long tunnel for nothing. What do you think it could possibly be, Mario?
- This is the very end of the tunnel in the well. It seems to be a big dead end. This really is the perfect spot for hiding something really valuable.
Names in Other Languages