From the Super Mario Wiki
Mario and Kooper
in Koopa Village
Koopa Village is a small village in Paper Mario that is home to Koopas and some Bob-ombs, the latter of which escaped the Koopa Bros. Fortress. Fuzzies attacked the town during the events of the game, and Mario and Goombario could optionally help out some of the Koopas who had lost their shells to the Fuzzy menaces. The pair also meet Kooper, a Koopa with a blue shell who eventually became Mario's second party member. A Fuzzy stole his shell and he asks Mario to get it back. Once Mario retrieves it, Kooper joins the party. After Kooper joins, a Star Piece is accessible on a brick in the eastern part of Koopa Village. There's also a Star Piece hidden under a panel to the left of a group of Bob-omb in the western area. All houses found in Koopa Village are shell-shaped and most of them feature island-based décor. Koopa Koot, the elder of the village, is an old, senile Koopa who asks people for favors often, which has given him a bad reputation. However, he gives out rewards for completing his favors.
In addition to the items listed below, Koopa's Shop has several items on sale. Koopa Koot has 15 Star Pieces and gives them in threes if Mario does favors for him. Kolorado also has two Star Pieces that can be given to Mario here.
- It's Koopa Village. Big surprise! Koopas live here. Recently it seems like some Bob-ombs have moved here, too. They must have run away from the fortress, huh?
- The house with the yellowish roof is the home of the famous archaeologist and explorer, Kolorado. Kolorado's always running from one mysterious place to another in order to do research. He's really well respected in his field.
- We'd better be careful. There are supposedly lots of Fuzzies around this area. Usually they stay hidden, but lately they're more aggressive.
- This part of the forest is the Fuzzie's main stronghold. The woods would actually be quite beautiful if not for the Fuzzies. The light's nice... Do you think Koopas do the logging around here?
Names in other languages
Click an area to open the relevant article.
|Koopa Troopa Village
- The trees and bushes of Koopa Village are composed of green squares, making them look similar to 3D versions of the trees found in Lineland Road of Super Paper Mario.