||Inactive until further notice. Will respond to messages as soon as time allows.
Status: Busy, but around.
I am now a retired wiki staff member.
If you need to get in touch, please message me here anytime.
I will normally respond to you on this page.
Or if you prefer, send me a personal message via the forums.
|Shokora's talk archives
|2012 | |
|2013 | |
Unresolved talk pages
Help and policy pages
Collaborations and staff board
Friday, July 10th 2020, 17:15 (GMT)
Friday, July 10th 2020, 13:15 (EST/EDT)
Mario Party 10 Wario Render
Hello, I signed up a while back, but never really posted. Hope I'm doing this right... I was curious to know if you have sources and can by chance find and update this Wario artwork from Mario Party 10 with the official highest-res piece you can find. The current on is lo-res and I know you and User:L151 seem to have uploaded a few hi-res official .pngs from that game. Thank you! MarioLandCitizen (talk) Sunday, January 7th 2018, 19:29 (EST/EDT)
- I can't seem to find that one. Sorry that I couldn't be of more help. – Shokora 01:28, 8 January 2018 (EST)
I learned a few days ago that Bulbapedia covers PidgiWiki. You are a member of that wiki. Just thought I share that bit of knowledge with you. --Wildgoosespeeder (talk) (Stats - Contribs) 12:42, 14 January 2018 (EST)
Saw you do something there
Does this mean you're back, buddy? Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) 15:43, June 10, 2019 (EDT)
- Hey! Not exactly, just lurking. – Shokora 21:59, June 10, 2019 (EDT)
- So how are things? You left so abruptly it worried me a little. Tried PMing you on TSR but you didn't respond there either. Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) 22:15, June 10, 2019 (EDT)
No need to worry, we all have our lives to lead. I haven't logged in to TSR for a long time, sorry about that. I'm doing well, making progress in my degree, working and drafting my two books (one non-fiction, one an amalgamation). Tell me about you? – Shokora 06:01, June 11, 2019 (EDT)
So, you're back. I didn't expect you to be back that early. But. Welcome back! I'm FanOfYoshi. -- FanOfYoshi 06:34, June 11, 2019 (EDT)
- Life treats you well, I hope. -- Lord G. matters. 00:52, July 20, 2019 (EDT)
Intent to continue
Greetings. I was wondering if you were still intending to continue your List of audio samples used in Mario games project? If so, then you are more than welcome to ignore this entirely. If not, could you please let me know? I will probaby end up deleting the extra audio files if you don't plan on keeping the project around. Thanks! Trig Jegman - 21:29, February 8, 2020 (EST)
- Hey, thanks for getting in touch. Unfortunately I can't commit to finishing that project. Anybody is welcome to adopt it and see it through. – Shokora 21:23, February 10, 2020 (EST)
- Thank you very much for responding. I will try to hold on to these audios in an offline storage in case you (or someone else??) wants to try and use them later. Trig - 22:51, February 10, 2020 (EST)
Actually, I'd like to at least split off the complete information on that page to the individual game articles. Please allow me a week or so for that. Cheers. – Shokora 00:32, February 11, 2020 (EST)
How've you been? Just popping in occasionally? Mario JC 20:20, February 18, 2020 (EST)
- Hey mate! I've been well, just having a good old lurk. How are you? – Shokora 20:25, February 19, 2020 (EST)
- That's good to hear. I'm doing well, wiki's fine but different now with everyone resigning :') Mario JC 23:28, February 19, 2020 (EST)
Can we exchange userboxes? DarkNight (talk) 00:58, June 24, 2020 (EDT) DarkNight (talk) 00:58, June 24, 2020 (EDT)
- Sure we can. – Shokora 23:49, June 24, 2020 (EDT)
Wario Land 4 Enterbrain
Hi, so I know this was quite a while ago, but I noticed that you added references to an "Wario Land 4 official Enterbrain Japanese game guide" in a few places like the Kaentsubo and Yūrei articles. I've been thinking lately that the wiki really needed to clean up foreign references to ensure they are all from official sources. Just for clarification, what was the name of this guide, and does it have the credentials mentioned here? Also, is the reference for Hotaru supposed to be the Shogakukan guide or the Enterbrain one? LinkTheLefty (talk) 17:15, July 1, 2020 (EDT)
- Hello Link! Apologies about the slight delay in responding. I do believe the Enterbrain guide is official; here is the front cover as well as the publishing information citing Nintendo on the inner page. Thanks for bringing up Hotaru, I think that non-specific reference was leftover from when I thought there was only one official Japanese game guide (I've since amassed three which all seem official albeit by different publishers). The Hotaru reference came from the Shogakukan publication, here is the page. Walkazo translated it for me back in 2013, she said "Firefly is simply called "Hotaru" (in katakana), which is the word for "firefly" - but it'd still be better to rename the page accordingly." Let me know if you need any more info or any close-ups/other pages photographed. I'll try and work through your other queries on the WL4 enemy pages too. – Shokora 09:54, July 4, 2020 (EDT)