User talk:Shokora/Archive 8
|This is an archive of past discussions. It is kept for historical reference only. If this page is unprotected, do not edit the contents. If you wish to start a new discussion or revive an old one, please do so on the current talk page.|
|Shokora's talk archives|
|2012 | ||
|2013 | ||
- 1 Mario Party Island Tour artworks
- 2 MillaPrenzel
- 3 Cropped images.
- 4 Block this revision
- 5 Revision
- 6 The MP:IT Artwork
- 7 Re: Dr. Mario
- 8 DI and DA swear
- 9 RE:Frend request
- 10 YoshiKongJr
- 11 Few things
- 12 And so another year begins...
- 13 Talk:And the Winner Is...
- 14 Image
- 15 Copyright
- 16 Copyright
- 17 Trivia Section
- 18 Peach's FA nomination
- 19 Re: Herobrine
- 20 Image
- 21 REminder
- 22 Hi YoshiKong
- 23 Wait until official confirmation of the MK8 course names?
- 24 Template accident
- 25 RE:Grinder article
- 26 Sm3dw glitch
- 27 Retired?
- 28 MP3
- 29 Mario Golf: World Tour
- 30 Hi YoshiKong...
- 31 Present
- 32 What Do you think
- 33 Gifts
- 34 Help please?
- 35 BAD DECISION
- 36 Game Boy Games on 3DS Virtual Console
- 37 Hey buddy
- 38 HAHAHA
- 39 HELP YOSHI KONG
- 40 Diddy Kong And Lucario SSB4 Artwork Transparency?
- 41 Featured articles
Mario Party Island Tour artworks
Could you got theae artworks??
And please reupload new versions of "File:Daisy and Toad MPIT.jpg" and "File:Rosalina MPIT.png" ??
This user posted a link to an unknown website on their talk and is the second user today to do this. The first was blocked. I was wondering if you could block this account. I also have proof that this is a spambot; users who also post external links on their talk and have first and last name combinations attack my wiki and make weight loss articles every day.
Haha, good one.
Lots of people are faster swimmers than you. :D
Hi, YoshiKong! The Rosalina artwork isn't the only one that is cropped from existing scene images. I believe this, this, and that are cropped from existing images. Some of these have links to pages, but I'll remove them shortly if you don't mind.
- Thanks! May you please check and verify in Ashley anEoTselkie's uploads that no more images have been cropped from existing scenery? A lot of these look legit, but I'm not that familiar with Peach artwork as I am with Mario artwork. :P
KaBoom! 21:38, 2 January 2014 (EST)
- Well, that one should be fine since the picture is better quality compared to the boxart we have, so... KaBoom! 13:47, 3 January 2014 (EST)
Block this revision
I think you need to block the following revision of Big Bounce Byway: 21:57, January 2, 2014 also 21:57, January 2, 2014 21:58, January 2, 201421:59, January 2, 2014 The Zombie Bros. (talk · edits) 00:34, 3 January 2014 (EST)
The MP:IT Artwork
Hi YoshiKong. Ashley (forget the full username but you know who I'm talking about, I'm sure) has been uploading images of characters ripped from Mario Party: Island Tour group art, editing parts, and adding them to galleries. They messaged you about it, and seem to think you gave them the OK, but it does not appear like that to me. It seemed more like you were advising them not to. I would just like to hear from you whether or not these are allowed on the wiki, because from what I know from past experiences of doing this myself, they aren't. Thanks. -Skittles
- That's what I figured. Even if the cropped out art was allowed, there is no way editing it would be. Thanks for the reply and clarification. -Skittles
Re: Dr. Mario
- Um, could you get the one red link I left on SSBM? This Nook has a limit when it comes to scrolling down text entry boxes, and for me it stops just before the unlock criteria for events (where the red link is). Thank you. Lord Grammaticus (talk) 08:31, 5 January 2014 (EST)
DI and DA swear
DI is dick as in Dick U, Da is damn.
- U Win This Time YoshiKong But Next Time I Will Bee Victorious. Yoshi876 (talk)
- Started hunting down red links again, was busy with grandmother, shoveling snow and all that. PipeProject's Smash page has one I can't get at, just letting you know, since you likely have the creds to edit that page.
- What's going on with you and the guy creating you-themed sockpuppets? I'm wondering exactly what's motivated them to hold a grudge for months on end (aside from the obvious).
- Would you happen to know of any upcoming projects on this wiki? Depending on how my free time looks, I may be able to dedicate myself properly to that type of endeavor for once.
And so another year begins...
This is your cue to get your sections done and sent tothrough our forums by January 11. If you can't make the deadline and you have a valid reason for doing so, as soon as you can and we'll work it out.
Also, be careful to keep a copy of your work saved with you, either on your forum outbox or saved to your own devices. If you need to know anything else, hit me up! I'll try and answer any question you have.
Talk:And the Winner Is...
Is it a good idea to remove image revisions from an upload war? This, for instance, has a huge upload history since there is an upload war that leads ultimately to nowhere. Unlike other edit war, this one doesn't look good on a file page, and it probably stresses loading time, but I'm not sure about that.
KaBoom! 22:28, 7 January 2014 (EST)
- Hmm, okay. I'll try to find other images with stupidly big edit revisions because of upload wars.
KaBoom! 23:22, 7 January 2014 (EST)
- Images that need trimmed revisions:
- EPIC Bowser fight image with Mario epically standing there... and Bowser not giving a damn because he's doing the same thing.
- Bowser from the plot-hole-filled Subspace Extravaganza!! I mean... Emigration? Embassary?
- Dark Biddy Boy (Diddy Kong, don't ask why)
- The nostalgic battlefield with no actual battles except for some guy flinging a fat ball dude around!!!!!!... maybe.
- Thanks for removing those revisions. Gosh, I hate upload wars. KaBoom! 00:14, 8 January 2014 (EST)
- Some of these upload wars are over black bars on the image. Little, tiny black bars. Like, those little things on the top and bottom on the page that can be easily cropped out if you plan to use it personally. Reminds me of wikipedia's pointless edit wars. ;P
I have an image of the SM3DW OST, that showns Rosalina, Peach, Luigi, Mario and Toad in cat form, and a green sprixie.The image itself is official, but the background is fan made. What should I do? Ashley anEoTselkie (Talk) 15:38, 8 January 2014 (EST)
- Tineye might help you find a similar image, hopefully the original background-less one. There's also Google Image Search. Lord Grammaticus (talk) 16:13, 8 January 2014 (EST)
http://www.deviantart.com/art/Aristoplumbers-414317313 <Hete, I didn't know what the description says (bad english).... Ashley anEoTselkie (Talk) 19:50, 8 January 2014 (EST)
I have an image of the SM3DW OST, that showns Rosalina, Peach, Luigi, Mario and Toad in cat form, and a green sprixie.The image itself is official, but the background is fan made. What should I do? Ashley anEoTselkie (Talk) 19:30, 8 January 2014 (EST)
Hi! About your message, I was going to add something but my mom said I must got to high school and I left the section so I can add info later until I came back, thanks though!--18.104.22.168 16:51, 9 January 2014 (EST)
Peach's FA nomination
I was trying to feature Princess Peach. I know that the nomination needs 5 supports and 0 opposes. But the only oppose is of an user that is never online and then, can't remove his oppose .So the nomination can happen, and the oppose be ignored or not? Ashley anEoTselkie (Talk) 16:07, 14 January 2014 (EST)
- And? File:Tvtrashsig.png (talk) 18:47, 19 January 2014 (EST)
What are you waiting for? Block the following!
The Chain Chomp(but not the userpage) Ztar Power (delete the userpage)
- Don't listen to him. He just the IP Address of The Chain Chomp. Block his IP Address until his block is over. The Zombie Bros. (talk · edits) 09:27, 22 January 2014 (EST)
No, I am the chain chomp but I am also an MDP sock and the chain chomp is one of my socks and I want it blocked because I was discovered!
- Impossible, only MDP vandalize. Chain Chomp, you just made that story right? The Zombie Bros. (talk · edits) 10:17, 22 January 2014 (EST)
Wait until official confirmation of the MK8 course names?
Why can`t the names from the Sunshine Airport be added? The description of the unnamed tracks fit perfectly with the names from the Billboards. Wouldn't it make sense that the names would relate to the other tracks? Sweet Sweet Canyon has to be A sweet themed course, decorated with references to Princess Daisy and Princess Peach, as well as living gingerbread men and gingerbread Toads. Likewise with Thwomp Ruins, Toad Toy Store, Cloudtop Cruise and Bone Dry Dunes. Dolphin Shoots, and Shy Guy Falls could be left out because we haven`t seen any video footage of either of them. Agentdave7 (talk)
I tried creating a navigation template but I failed so delete it. I'm not an admin yet, so I need to learn how. Please tell Steve, bureaucrats and sysops that I had an accident. Unshy Guy 21:55, 26 January 2014 (EST)
- I'm waiting for a response. The Zombie Bros. (talk · edits) 15:22, 2 February 2014 (EST)
- He doesn't absolutely have to.
- -- ( • ) 09:21, 3 February 2014 (EST)
- And Marshall Dan Poop strike again by insulting YoshiKong. :( The Zombie Bros. (talk · edits) 15:38, 5 February 2014 (EST)
Mario Golf: World Tour
To celebrate my anniversary, I'll give you a present.
- Ok YoshiKong. And remember, take care of your Baby Yohsi, Ok? The Zombie Bros. (talk · edits) 15:15, 18 February 2014 (EST)
And can you fix this. The templates are going wrong in this section, thanks:
What Do you think
What do you think of game Over screens? User:TrickyMario7654
I need some assistance. I accidentally uploaded a duplicate file. How do I delete it? -- Digibutter 22:29, 20 February 2014 (EST)
NOT BEING ADMIN ANYMORE IS A BAD DECISION, THIS WIKI IS NOW AT THE MERCY OF MARSHALL DAN POOP!!!!!!!!!!
- Pttf like I care.
Game Boy Games on 3DS Virtual Console
It's sad to hear that you are no longer a sysop. I would guess that it would have been a lot of work, and you obviously thought long and hard before making the decision to stop. Hopefully you can still help me.
- When I read the Super Mario Land manual (on my 3DS XL) I found out that when you play in the original resolution it adds a Game Boy template around it. Where should this info go? Here's an image I posted to Miiverse to explain what I'm talking about: https://d3esbfg30x759i.cloudfront.net/ss/zlCfzRjf-OQ_JF-BJ_ Agentdave7 (talk) 20:54, 5 March 2014 (EST)
Your version looks pretty much good, more like what appears in the game, however the basement stairs looks pretty useless. The little far Misc room (or whatever it name was) is good. The cropped Bowser's hallway looks pretty awful, however. Also Sticking to as much original as possible, the background color should come (because of the ugly outline of the sprite). The little transparent of mine is surely lousy and looks unprofessional. I'm suggesting something like yours but with better Bowser's hallway and original background.
- --14:46, 12 March 2014 (EDT)
You used to be admin, but not anymore, so you can't block me, sucker!
What's this? You've started feeding me, so that deserves THIS!
Warning Removed by the NSA
- That's okay mate. I don't give a rats arse about this place anymore anyway :')
- Have fun with whatever you get out of this. Kisses xx
My last edit before I get disconnected due to going to school; I wish you could unblock 22.214.171.124/16 because I had to use a proxy to do this
- is it fine for normal users to take down obviously bogus warnings user:Baby Luigi
HELP YOSHI KONG
Psh Yoshi Kong its me Fawfulsmile123 i was orignally walushyguy but i forgot my password ok now the help i need is why can't i write in my profile can you help me out yoshi kong For the sake of one of your friendsFawfulsmile123 (talk) 11:55, 26 March 2014 (EDT)
Diddy Kong And Lucario SSB4 Artwork Transparency?
Theese Files Need Transparency, Could You Add Transparency To Them YoshiKong? Thanks
Hey YK, I wanna know if I can recommend a page to a featured article, if so, how can I do it. Also, I notice that you stepped down from admin, why and how? NapalmRosalina (talk) 08:25, 27 April 2014 (EDT)