Hello and welcome to the Super Mario Wiki, a collaborative knowledge base dedicated to the Mario franchise. We're glad to have you as a member! If you have any questions, just post them on the FAQ talk page or ask an experienced member, patroller, or administrator.
The following pages contain guidance and information about reading, authoring, and participating in the Super Mario Wiki community. If this is your first time visiting, please read our introduction.
How do I do that?
You are welcome to browse through the following categories:
Things you can do
Feel free to delete this message when you're done reading it. We hope that this information is helpful and that you have a great experience contributing to our encyclopedia and community. Remember to enjoy your time here and to also have fun!
- It seems you're already getting used to the wiki and stuff, but still; welcome to the wiki. :) · SMB (Talk) · 17:53, 25 June 2010 (UTC)
- I don't know the actual spelling, it could be Colepeper as well. Only Donkey Kong's voice actor is identified in that episode's credits.--Platform (talk) 05:21, 1 December 2018 (EST)
- I'm leaning towards Culpepper. This variant appears to have become the dominant spelling after 1800. Should the article be renamed with his full name+rank? I think it's Colonel Harlan T. Culpepper. It can be also spelled "Harland" but I didn't hear the "D" ending. The character is very loosely inspired by Colonel Harland D. Sanders.--Platform (talk) 05:54, 1 December 2018 (EST)
- Well if it's said with an accent, they could have easily slurred over the "D" when enunciating the "T." initial. The article title should probably be the actual name he's most often referred to as, we still have the full name infobox parameter. Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) 06:28, 1 December 2018 (EST)
Hi, regarding the "Delete Do the Donkey Kong" proposal, it should actually be a talk page proposal, since it only deals with one article. If you want, you can ask an admin to restart the proposal on the Do the Donkey Kong talk page, but keep in mind that proposals dealing with only one article should really be on the talk page of the article in question. Thanks! (T|C) 01:41, 27 January 2019 (EST)
Pauline in Super Mario-kun
Really? Lady and Pauline are two separate characters in the manga? How come/Proofs? -- Mariuigi Khed 09:21, November 27, 2021 (EST)
- In Japan, Lady and Pauline were considered to be separate characters for a very long time (until 2014?). Outside of Japan, she has always been one character. Go to volume 11 and look at her name and design. Please read the Pauline article to find out why.--Platform (talk) 09:38, November 27, 2021 (EST)