|How to unlock||Default|
|Number of holes||18|
|Appears in||Mario Golf: World Tour|
The Forest Course is a golf course in Mario Golf: World Tour. It is the first Castle Club golf course and its tournament must be won in order for the player to compete in the Seaside Course's Tournament. It is located in a forest, with many multi-colored hills in the background. Most of the holes have little to no hazards. The main hazards are bunkers, trees, and in some holes, water. Its background is based on Marion from the previous handheld installments. Collecting all the Star Coins for this course's challenges awards the player with a Daisy costume.
|Hole||Image||Par||Front Tee||Back Tee||Tournament Tee||Description|
|A hole with a few bunkers to the side.|
|A hole that turns slightly right with two bunkers surrounding part of the green.|
|A shorter hole with two bunkers on the right side of the green.|
|A longer hole with two trees on the fairway.|
|A hole with hilly terrain and two large bunkers.|
|A long hole with an ascending elevation to the green.|
|A hole with two water hazards and two fairways.|
|A hole with two small parts of rough extending to the fairway.|
|A short hole on two small islands in a river.|
|A hole with four bunkers, that curves to the right.|
|A hole that turns to the left with bunkers towards the back part of the green.|
|A long hole that turns right, with few hazards.|
|A hole with a small bunker to the left.|
|A short hole with several bunkers surrounding the green.|
|A hole that splits into two branches.|
|A longer hole with an S-bend layout and two small bunkers.|
|A short hole with large bunkers near the green.|
|A hole with a river and several bunkers.|
Star Coin Collector 1
- Hole: 6
- Location: The star Coin is located between 2 trees.
- Procedure: Collect the Fire Flower item and use it to let the golf ball go through the 2 trees, so the ball can continue moving toward the green.
Star Coin Collector 2
- Hole: 10
- Location: The star Coin is located above one of the Bunkers.
- Procedure: Once collecting the Tornado Item from the first stroke, it can be used to collect the Star Coin without having the ball landing in the bunker.
Ring Master 1
- Hole: 9
- Number of Rings: 3
- Procedure: If 2 of the rings are inside the Green, and 1 ring is outside the Green, the ball must collect the ring outside the Green first. If the ball stays outside the Green, an Approach shot can be done to collect the last 2 rings.
Ring Master 2
- Hole: 13
- Number of Rings: 4
- Procedure: The Ball must be shot in a straight direction about 2 times. Characters with a Draw or Fade ball direction is a little tricky to do, but moving the cursor while the character is about to swing at the ball, reforming the direction into a straight shot. They shouldn't be too hard to attempts as both of the rings are located half underground, half visible.
Ring Master 3
- Hole: 5
- Number of Rings: 2
- Procedure: The first stroke can go through the first ring, and the second stroke can go through the second ring if the ball goes far enough.
- Hole(s): 4 (Par 5/3 Strokes), 7 (Par 4/2 Strokes), 17 (Par 3/ 1 Stroke)
- Hole(s)': 1-9 (First half of Forest Course).
- Quota Reach: Complete nine holes with an overall score of -3 or better.
Challenge Daisy to a round of match play.
- Hole(s): 3, 11, 16
- Procedure: Complete 3 given holes within 130 seconds (2 Minuets and 10 Seconds)
- Hole(s): 6, 14, 18
- Procedure: Play 3 given holes using the Club Slots. To clear the challenge, the player must score 6 points.
Names in other languages
|Italian||Percorso Foresta||Forest Course|
|Spanish||Recorrido Bosque||Forest Course|
- This course appears in the game's cartridge art.