The Data House is a location in Mario Party Superstars located in Village Square. It is operated by Kamek, and it allows the player to perform various options such as listening to music, reading the encyclopedia, and customizing their Mario Party Card. The Data House replaces the Mini-Game House from the original Mario Party game.
The Data House is colored red and features house-shaped windows, a purple door, and a book stand on the left. Inside the house, there are bookshelves, purple curtains, and various other items on a shelf such as a gramophone and an encyclopedia.
- For a complete list of media for this subject, see List of Mario Party Superstars media. For a list of in-game music, see List of Mario Party Superstars in-game music.
The player can view and listen to their music list by tapping the gramophone. Most of the music must be unlocked by performing certain tasks or bought from Toad's Shop. Players can choose to set a music track as a favorite by selecting the heart icon next to the music track.
The player's Game Records are viewed by tapping the bulletin board. Here, the player can view their newest minigame records, minigame win percentage, Mt. Minigames records, and most recent photos. The player can also check their ranking on minigame records when connected to the internet.
The player can read their encyclopedia by tapping a book on the shelf. The encyclopedia's first page features notes and Mario Party series game appearances for characters, the second page features notes and pictures for all home console games except for Super Mario Party, the third features pictures and notes for boards, and the last page features tips for the game. Some encyclopedia pages can be bought from Toad's Shop.
|A beloved and intrepid hero who can be easily recognized by his red cap and mustache.|
|Mario's taller brother who is known for his high jumps and being afraid of ghosts.|
|The princess of the Mushroom Kingdom. Has a kind heart and a love of all things pink.|
|An energetic princess who is particularly fond of her flower earrings.|
|A greedy character with an eye for gold. Spends too much time with Waluigi.|
|A devious individual who always has a trick up his sleeve. Often seen with Wario.|
|A carefree but steadfast ally of Mario's who loves to eat fruit.|
|An otherworldly figure who travels through space with her family, the Lumas.|
|King of the jungle. Incredibly strong but bugs out for bananas.|
|A jovial character who exudes a mysterious charm.|
|A hardworking, energetic resident of the Mushroom Kingdom.|
|Bright, animated, and always in high spirits. Sports a trademark pair of pink pigtails.|
|One of Bowser's minions who is excited to be back guiding Mario Party players.|
|The self-centered, ruthless king of the Koopas.|
|A little rascal who loves making mischief. The son of Bowser, king of the Koopas.|
Junior Clown Car
|A vehicle that can soar through the sky. Bowser Jr.'s preferred mode of transit.|
|A magic user clad in signature glasses and blue robe.|
|Minions of Bowser who you'll see in a variety of colors, red included.|
|Can float thanks to the propellers attached to their heads.|
|Often mistaken for Shy Guys, but the difference lies in their masks.|
|Hammer wielders with wicked throwing arms and a penchant for jumping.|
|Koopa Troopas that fly around by flapping their wings.|
|Bowser's lackeys who are stepped all over by friend and foe alike.|
|Bowser's minions. Often mistaken for Goombas.|
|Explosive creatures that flash just before they burst, giving you precious time to run.|
|Plants that will take a bite out of anything. Not to be confused with strawberries.|
|Leader of the Piranha Plants. Those shorts, while stylish, actually hide a belly button.|
|Skilled at digging holes. Seems to be some kind of antagonistic mole.|
|Flies through the sky on a cloud and throws Spiny Eggs with unerring aim.|
|Sharp spheres thrown by Lakitu. These are best to be avoided.|
|Creatures that swim around in the water and shoot ink when disturbed.|
|Spherical with an iron will and a body to match. Always found attached to a chain.|
|Extremely heavy. Look out below!|
|Large stone creatures that block your way.|
|Cactus-like critters that like to pop up and surprise passersby.|
|Creatures that get fired out of a cannon. They explode on contact, so stay away.|
|Too shy to look you in the eye. Always hides when spotted.|
|King of the Boos. Takes pride in his large body and shining crown.|
|Unlike Boos, they are not shy enough to hide when spotted.|
|Giant floating eyeballs. Run circles around them to stop them from seeing straight.|
|A creature that lurks in the shadows, waiting for a chance to cause trouble.|
|Graceful swimmers commonly found in the ocean. Sometimes found in rivers too.|
|Has a massive maw and will voraciously devour anything in sight.|
|Spiked creatures that spend their lives floating in the water and blocking paths.|
|Can often be found at the water's edge. The oversized claw is oddly cute.|
|Protected by a tough, dark shell.|
|A large penguin known to slide on its belly. Baby penguin's parent.|
|The child of penguin that lives in a cold locale. Is a baby.|
|Mischievous monkeys that can often be found at the tops of trees.|
|Yoshi's Tropical Island||A pair of Yoshi-shaped islands brimming with fruit. Watermelon Island is on the left, while Cantaloupe Island is on the right.|
|Space Land||A space station designed with paths radiating out from the center. Keep an eye on the timer and the Bowser-controlled cannon!|
|Peach's Birthday Cake||A double-layered cake topped with succulent strawberries. Be careful though - you might find Bowser hanging out by the pudding.|
|Woody Woods||A forest that causes anyone who enters to become lost. Signs point you every which way, and you may encounter a dubious tree within.|
|Horror Land||A land where day changes to night and back again before you know it. Things get spooky after dark when the ghosts come out to play!!|
- Keep on Playing!: If you're having fun and want to keep playing you can add more turns once per game. You cannot add turns during the final turn. When playing with a friend, turns can only be added by the player who created the room. Press , , , or to use stickers during a board game. There are lots of stickers to try out, so change them with to see more.
- Adding Turns/Star Exchange: When turns are added, the effects of the final five turns, such as duels and an increased number of coins received from certain spaces, will revert. The yellow dots on the map show where the Star Exchange might pop up. Whenever Toadette flies away, she will land on one of these yellow dots.
- Roundabout Stars: You'll need to travel between islands to get your Star. Pay attention, because the route may be a bit complicated. You can raise the Thwomp's toll by as much as you'd like, but it can't be lowered. Be careful not to raise the toll too high! Cheep Chomp's Trick will move the Star from one island to the other. Be sure to grab the Star before it moves away!
- Bountiful Fruit: There's a shipwreck just off the board. No one knows when or why the ship sunk, but legend says it was transporting fruit! Watermelons, cantaloupes, apples, bananas... There's so much fruit on this board! Maybe the Super Star gets to eat it all?
- The Melon Islands: If you look closely, both islands are shaped like Yoshis! The one with the watermelons is Watermelon Island. If you look closely, both islands are shaped like Yoshis! The one with the cantaloupes is Cantaloupe Island.
- Beware Bowser's Beam: Do whatever it takes to stay out of the Bowser Coin Beam's line of fire! If you get hit by the Bowser Coin Beam, you will lose all of your coins. This space station is a dangerous place... When the counter hits 1, watch out! Find a route to escape the line of fire quickly.
- Mysteries of the Void: Somewhere of the board, a UFO has crash-landed. Where are the aliens? The Bowser Coin Beam is powered by solar panels. Or so Bowser says...
- Traffic Safety (in Space): The Snifit Patrol never shirks in its duty and will chase down any speeders. If you see a runaway spaceship, you might notice a Whomp or a Thwomp piloting it!
- Savor the Strawberries: Decorate the cake with strawberries to get coins or Stars! Small ones cost 5 coins and large one are 30. If you land where you planted a strawberry, you'll get coins, and it won't disappear either! Small strawberries are hardly little plants. There's a chance they won't disappear after stealing coins.
- Bowser's Tasty Shortcut: There's always one winning seed in Goomba's lottery. If three seeds are chosen with no wins, the fourth is it. You'll find Bowser perched on the pudding. How does he maintain his royal dignity and not dig in?
- Superstar Topper: Collect Stars on top of a delicious cake! You can't eat it until we know who the Super Star is though. There's a chocolaty crown atop the cake. Perhaps the Super Star will earn that regal decoration!
- Monty Mole's Signposts: Monty Mole will change the direction of the signpost in exchange for coins. The price changes on a whim! The signposts seem to always change direction. If you're not careful, you might end up travelling along the wrong route.
- Wandering Woody Woods: This forest is lush and green with plenty of critters. Even the animals of the forest get lost sometimes though. This board wends its way through the depths of the forest. They say that many who wander here become lost. Proceed with caution.
- The Generosity of Trees: The large trees have fruit you can take. Picking fruit has its consequences though, so try to choose a ripe one! The large trees will drop two diffirent types of fruits at the same time. You can only choose one, so be careful about which fruit you pick! As you travel deeper into the woods, be on your guard. There's an ominous tree there.
- Grave Issues: Ghosts gather around these parts at night! If you want to see them, spend the day moving to an area where they might appear. Sleeping Whomps won't move at night. If you don't pass them during the day, you might be stuck when night falls. Ghosts mostly come out at night, but there's one spot where Boo appears during the day. Can you figure out where?
- Leave It to Mr. I!: Mr. I's warp costs less at night than it does during the day, so try to make your way over there when it's dark out! If you're standing in Mr. I's warp path, you might able to catch a free ride!
- Fright Night: What's that racket coming from the Mystery Mansion every night? Sounds like a party... There's a swing that sits motionless during the day, but it starts moving at night. The only thing is...there's no one on it! Very spooky!
- Keep the Minigames Coming!: You can freely play from among 100 minigames here. It's a great place to get some practice! Practice as much as you'd like before challenging players from around the world! You can play all of your favorite minigames as often as you'd like. Play to your heart's content!
- Serious about Sports: Turn up the heat in intense sports games, or take your time to chill out and play puzzle games. Grip your controller tight and don't let go in some exciting 2 vs. 2 sports-game matches!
- Puzzle after Puzzle: Put your brain power to the test in competitive puzzles! Give them your all and aim to win! Step up to the challenge in Score Attack where your greatest opponent is yourself!
- Play for Coins: Duke it out, and earn coins depending on how well you do in minigames. The rules are simple: get more coins than everyone else! The coins you collect in Coin Minigames are yours to keep. It's your chance to get a leg up on the competition! You can get twice as many coins in Bonus Minigames. Take advantage of these when you're looking to make a comeback!
- Power in Pairs: It's a 2 vs. 2 team battle. Cooperate to defeat your opponents! Teamwork requires trust and communication, so work with your partner to come out on top! Work together, stick together, and win together!
- Trio Takedown: Work together as a team of three and aim for an undefeated streak in 1 vs. 3 minigames! One loss, and it's all over! You'll have to work with your team of three to get the win!
- Face Your Foes: It's you against a team of three in 1 vs. 3 minigames! One loss, and it's all over! Stand strong against a team of three if you want to keep mobving forward!
- A Worldwide Battle: Aim for the top spot among players from around the world, but be careful - one loss, and it's all over! Test your skills against players all over the world! Maintain a winning streak against players around the globe, and show everyone what you've made off!
- Everyday Excitement: Play through daily minigame packs with opponents from around the world! Don't break your concentration. If you can't focus, you'll have to rely on luck! It's a race for first place! Try to clear the minigames before your opponents!
- Grab Those Coins!: Collect more coins than your rivals to secure the win! Stay in play longer than your opponents. Be the last one standing to win!
- Focus on Victory: The key to victory is keen observation. Keep your eye on the prize and your head to the game! Head-to-head. Mano a mano. There can only be one winner. Who will come out on top?
- Survival of the Fastest: Keep your speed up, and reach the finish line before anyone else. Ready, set...go! Your rivals aren't your only opposition. Try to survive longer than anyone else! The odds might not be in your favor, but don't give up in 1 vs. 3 minigames!
- All Over the Place: Outjump your competition to end up on top! Aim to be a MVP in these sporty minigames! Collect more coins than the competition in 1 vs. 3 Coin Minigames.
- Rambunctious Rivals: Push your rivals off the course, but be careful not to get pushed of yourself! These minigames are all about the technique. Precise controls will help you secure the win! Pursue your prey or keep away. It all depends on which side you're on!
- Stay Vigilant: No matter what happens to everyone else, your one goal is to survive! Make quick decision in these tests of your reflexes!
- Precision and Persistence: Set your sights on your rivals, and fire away for the win! Gather more than your opponents to grab the win!
- A Cool Head: Push your way through tight spaces and tough crowds to come out on top! Just try to remain calm as the pressure rises in 1 vs. 3 minigames.
Mario Party Card
Players can view their Mario Party Cards by tapping the card on the shelf. The Mario Party Card records the data of the player's adventures, including their total play time, number of claps performed at the end of online games, number of coins collected, and Mt. Minigames survival mode score. The card also records the player's name, title, and current level. The titles are unlocked by completing achievements. The player's level can be raised by playing and winning in Mario Parties or minigames, and some items in Toad's Shop are only obtainable once the player reaches a certain level. Players can also select their favorite board, minigames, and home console Mario Party game (Super Mario Party is not included in the options). The card's background design can also be customized. There are a total of 15 background designs.
If the player is connected to the internet, their card will be visible to other players.
Unlike the other options, the Staff Credits are only unlocked once the player reaches level 50 on their Mario Party Card. The credits can be viewed by tapping a notebook with camera and Super Star icons. In the credits sequence, the book's camera icon is changed to a picture of various characters celebrating near the Warp Pipe in Village Square, and the book automatically flips around to show various artwork and pictures of minigames from previous Mario Party games. The player can interact with these images by tapping them. The artwork shakes, and the minigame pictures turn into pictures of them in Mario Party Superstars. At the end of the sequence, a "YOU ARE THE SUPER STAR!" sentence appears at the bottom of the screen.
By tapping the crystal ball next to Kamek, the player can view their achievements, shown in the form of stars that surround outlines of constellations. Once the player completes all of the stars that surround an outline, the constellation will appear. By completing stars, the player can also receive titles that can be used on their Mario Party Card. There are two pages of achievements. The first page features five constellations, which depict Mt. Minigames, a coin, a Star, a Warp Pipe, and a Dice Block. The second page instead depicts a crown. There are a total of 60 stars in total.
|Board Games||Galaxy Builder||Get 7 or more Stars during an adventure.||Star|
|Board Games||Minigame Pro||In one game, win in all minigames.||Star|
|General||Super Star||Play Mario Party mode 50 times.||Star|
|General||Coin Master||Collect a total of 1,000 coins.||Star|
|General||Minigame Master||Win a total of 100 minigames.||Star|
|Board Games||Star Collector||Get 3 or more Stars during an adventure.||Coin|
|Board Games||Celestial Compiler||Get 5 or more Stars during an adventure.||Coin|
|Board Games||Coin Collector||Get 100 or more coins during an adventure.||Coin|
|Board Games||Coin Enthusiast||Get 150 or more coins during an adventure.||Coin|
|Board Games||Coin Tycoon||Get 200 or more coins during an adventure.||Coin|
|Board Games||Star Thief||Steal 1 Star from a rival during an adventure.||Coin|
|Board Games||Celestial Swindler||Steal 3 Stars from rivals during an adventure.||Coin|
|Board Games||Coin Thief||Steal 30 coins from rivals during an adventure.||Coin|
|Board Games||Persistent Pickpocket||Steal 50 coins from rivals during an adventure.||Coin|
|Board Games||Coin Finder||Find coins in a hidden block.||Coin|
|Board Games||Starlit Destiny||Find a Star in a hidden block.||Coin|
|Board Games||Troublemaker||Land on an Event Space 30 times.||Warp Pipe|
|Board Games||Challenge Seeker||Land on a VS Space 15 times.||Warp Pipe|
|Board Games||Risk-Taker||Land on a Chance Time Space 15 times.||Warp Pipe|
|Board Games||Bowser's BFF||Land on a Bowser Space 15 times.||Warp Pipe|
|Board Games||Rainmaker||Land on the Koopa Bank 15 times.||Warp Pipe|
|Board Games||Generous Donor||Deposit coins into the Koopa Bank 50 times.||Warp Pipe|
|Peach's Birthday Cake||Greedy Gardener||Plant a strawberry, and have it steal a Star.||Warp Pipe|
|Space Land||Space Fugitive||Get chased by a runaway spaceship 3 times during an adventure.||Warp Pipe|
|Woody Woods||Bountiful Harvest||Take 3 or more fruit during an adventure.||Warp Pipe|
|Yoshi's Tropical Island||Cheep Chomp Trainer||Switch Toadette and Bowser's places during an adventure.||Warp Pipe|
|Horror Land||Bringer of Night||Switch day to night at the Mystery Mansion.||Warp Pipe|
|Board Games||Always Ready||Use an item 8 times during an adventure.||Dice Block|
|Board Games||Doubles Champ||Roll doubles when using the Double Dice.||Dice Block|
|Board Games||Treasure Hunter||Use a special item.||Dice Block|
|Board Games||Treasured Friend||Keep a Skeleton Key till the adventure ends.||Dice Block|
|Board Games||Star Doubler||Get 2 Stars in 1 turn.||Dice Block|
|Board Games||Bargain Shopper||Get Star for half the usual price.||Dice Block|
|Board Games||Empty Pockets||Miss getting a Star due to a lack of coins.||Dice Block|
|Board Games||Deadly Duelist||Win a duel.||Dice Block|
|Board Games||The One to Beat||Be nominated to win during the homestretch.||Dice Block|
|Board Games||Conquered the King||Win a Bowser Minigame.||Dice Block|
|Board Games||Bonus Hoarder||Receive all the bonus Stars during an adventure.||Dice Block|
|Board Games||Minigame Fan||In one game, win in half of all minigames.||Dice Block|
|Tag Match||Team Player||Win without letting your opponents get a win.||Mt. Minigames|
|Trio Challenge||Continuous Winner||Clear selected stage.||Mt. Minigames|
|Trio Challenge||Peak Performer||Clear selected stage with an S rank.||Mt. Minigames|
|Coin Battle||Coin-Collecting Champ||Win and collect 50 or more coins during a playthrough.||Mt. Minigames|
|Coin Battle||Golden Touch||Win and collect 100 or more coins during a playthrough.||Mt. Minigames|
|Sports and Puzzles||Puzzle Party Pro||Get 300 points in Mario's Puzzle Party.||Mt. Minigames|
|Sports and Puzzles||Puzzle Party Boss||Get 600 points in Mario's Puzzle Party.||Mt. Minigames|
|Sports and Puzzles||Block Star Pro||Reach level 50 in Block Star.||Mt. Minigames|
|Sports and Puzzles||Block Star Boss||Reach level 99 in Block Star.||Mt. Minigames|
|Sports and Puzzles||Stick and Spin Pro||Reach level 50 in Stick and Spin.||Mt. Minigames|
|Sports and Puzzles||Stick and Spin Boss||Reach level 99 in Stick and Spin.||Mt. Minigames|
|Sports and Puzzles||A-Rank Master||Earn a skill grade of A in a minigame.||Crown|
|Sports and Puzzles||S-Rank Legend||Earn a skill grade of S in a minigame.||Crown|
|Survival||5-Streak Master||Win 5 times in a row.||Crown|
|Survival||10-Streak Champion||Win 10 times in a row.||Crown|
|Daily Challenge||Good Learner||Get 3 Stars in a single pack.||Crown|
|New Record Ranking||Made the Ranks!||Earn 50,000th place or higher in a single minigame.||Crown|
|New Record Ranking||Diligent Gamer||Earn 10,000th place or higher in a single minigame.||Crown|
|New Record Ranking||Top-Tier Gamer||Earn 1,000th place or higher in a single minigame.||Crown|
|Board Games||Crowd-Pleaser||Receive applause 1,000 times.||Crown|
|Board Games||Making Friends of Foes||Receive applause 5,000 times.||Crown|
| Fond Memories - The theme that plays in the Data House||File info|
Names in other languages
|Spanish (NOA)||Casa de los datos||House of data|