Run for It
- This article is about Run for It, a level in New Super Mario Bros. U. For other uses, see Superstar Road-2.
|Run for It|
|Level code||World 9-2|
|Game||New Super Mario Bros. U|
|Time limit||300 seconds|
|<< Directory of levels >>|
The course is based off the desert levels in Layer-Cake Desert. Throughout the level, P Switches must be hit in order to turn coins into Brick Blocks, which act as the main platforms of the level. The level begins on a platform with a ? Block containing a power-up and a P Switch. A long line of Brick Blocks is crossed, with Piranha Plants in Warp Pipes acting as obstacles. Another P Switch is found, followed by more Brick Blocks structures and Piranha Plants. Some Brick Block platforms are found above a pit, followed by a section of Brick Blocks in between two Warp Pipes. A P Switch is found at the bottom, leading to another row of Brick Blocks with Koopa Troopas on it. More platforms are found, with Paratroopas in between. A P Switch is found above a Koopa Troopa, followed by a section of moving Brick Block platforms. A P Switch is found on the ceiling of a section of ground, followed by more platforms and the Goal Pole.
- Star Coin 1: The first Star Coin is found inside a box of Brick Blocks.
- Star Coin 2: The player needs to jump off a Paratroopa above a pit in order to safely get the second Star Coin.
- Star Coin 3: The final Star Coin is located at the end of the stage, right before the Goal Pole. The player needs to time their jump so that they land on a platform of Brick Blocks right when the P Switch's time runs out.
Names in other languages
|Japanese||はしって はしって はしりまくれ！
Hashitte Hashitte Hashirimakure!
|Run, Run, Run till you fall!|
Chōng'ā、Chōng'ā、Quánlì Chōngcì ba！
|Rush, Rush, Rush till you fall!|
|Dutch||Ren voor je leven!||Run for your life!|
|German||Weiterlaufen, bitte!||Keep running, please!|
|Italian||Corri più veloce che puoi!||Run as fast as you can!|
|Korean||달리고 달리고 마구 달려라!
Dalligo Dalligo Magu Dallyeora!
|Run And Run And Recklessly Run!|
|Portuguese (NOE)||Contrarrelógio de Interruptoras P||The P Switch's Time Trial|
|Spanish (NOA)||¡Corre, corre!||Run, run!|
|Spanish (NOE)||¡Corre, Mario, corre!||Run, Mario, Run!|
- The level's concept of dashing to the exit by relying on block-producing switches was reused from Hit That Switch!! in Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island.