- This article is about Firefall Cliffs, a level in New Super Mario Bros. U. For other uses, see Peach's Castle-4.
- Not to be confused with Fire Bar Cliffs.
|Level code||World 8-4|
|Game||New Super Mario Bros. U|
|Time limit||400 seconds|
|<< Directory of levels >>|
Firefall Cliffs, or Peach's Castle-4, is the secret fourth course of Peach's Castle in New Super Mario Bros. U. It is unlocked via the secret exit of Meteor Moat, and its own completion unlocks Red-Hot Elevator Ride.
This course is an autoscrolling course that involves climbing walls and dodging meteors. The level begins near a Koopa Troopa, as well as a climbing wall with Meteors that fall above it. Some pits of lava are found, along with more Meteors. Hard Blocks that can be destroyed by the Meteors are found above sections of the lava, with a POW Block on one of them. Another climbing wall is found, along with a ? Block containing a Super Star. A section of Meteors is found leading up to the Checkpoint Flag. The section of the level following the Checkpoint Flag autoscrolls upwards, and the player climbs up using platforms and climbing walls. More Meteors act as obstacles throughout the section. More lava pits are found, with a Green Ring located above one of them. More Hard Blocks are found, along with a Brick Block containing a 1-Up Mushroom. A vertical section containing climbing walls and Meteors is found leading to a Warp Pipe. The Goal Pole is then found.
- Star Coin 1: The player must use the POW Block to make the first Star Coin drop before fireballs destroy the platform below.
- Star Coin 2: The player must stay to the left side of the first climbing section in order to collect the second Star Coin.
- Star Coin 3: The player must stay to the right side of the second climbing section in order to collect the third Star Coin.
Names in other languages
Honō ga Furishikiru Gake no Hazama
|The Gap of the Cliffs where Flames Rain|
Luòxià Huǒyàn de Xuányá Féngxì
|The Cliff Gaps where Flames Fall|
|Dutch||Vuurregenrotsen||Fire rain rocks|
|French||Falaise ardente||Burning cliff|
|Italian||Pioggia infuocata sulle rupi||Fiery rain over the cliffs|
|Korean||불덩이가 마구 떨어지는 절벽의 틈
Buldeongiga Magu Tteoreojineun Jeolbyeogui Teum
|Cliff Chasm Where Fireballs Are Intensely Falling|
|Portuguese||Ravina de Fogo||Fire Ravine|
|Russian||Огонь с неба
Ogon' s neba
|Fire from the sky|
|Spanish||Escalada abrasadora||Scorching Climb|