Fire Bar Cliffs
- This article is about Fire Bar Cliffs, a level in New Super Mario Bros. U. For other uses, see Superstar Road-6.
- Not to be confused with Firefall Cliffs.
|Fire Bar Cliffs|
|Level code||World 9-6|
|Game||New Super Mario Bros. U|
|Time limit||400 seconds|
|<< Directory of levels >>|
The course is based off courses from Rock-Candy Mines, most notably Waddlewing's Nest. The level begins near a Huge Fire Bar underneath a platform with a ? Block above it. A Huge Fire Bar is then found above a pit with Donut Blocks above it. Another Huge Fire Bar is found, followed by a smaller path with another Huge Fire Bar. After the player avoids the Huge Fire Bar, they reach two platfroms with Koopa Troopas on them. A ? Block is found, followed by another Huge Fire Bar above Donut Blocks. A group of four Huge Fire Bars are found on platforms above a pit, with the fourth one moving in the opposite direction. A Warp Pipe leading to an area with a ? Block and more Huge Fire Bars is then found. Mario must climb up platforms while avoiding Huge Fire Bars, where he encounters a Buzzy Beetle and more Donut Blocks. A Koopa Troopa is also found next to a Huge Fire Bar. Mario must continue climbing, and more Huge Fire Bars and Buzzy Beetles are found. At the top of the area, a Warp Pipe is found. The Warp Pipe leads to an area with a Huge Fire Bar and the Goal Pole.
- Star Coin 1: The first Star Coin sits in a crevice guarded by the third Huge Fire Bar.
- Star Coin 2: Before a series of Fire Bars, there is a wall with a Warp Pipe hidden within. The pipe leads to a underground area where the second Star Coin resides on a fence in between Huge Fire Bars.
- Star Coin 3: In the last section of the course before the exit is a wall to the left with a Warp Pipe. The pipe leads to another area where the third Star Coin is held above a Huge Fire Bar.
Names in other languages
Kyodai! Faiabā no Gake
|Huge! Cliff of Fire Bars|
Jùdà ！Huǒyàn Bàng de Xuányá
|Huge! Cliff of Fire Bars|
|Dutch||Vuurbalkgebergte||Fire bar mountain range|
|French||Vallée enflammée||Lighted valley|
|German||Brennende Klippen||Burning Cliffs|
|Italian||Rupi delle barre infuocate||Cliff of the burning bars|
|Korean||거대! 파이어바의 절벽
Geodae! Paieobaui Jeolbyeok
|Gigantic! Cliff Of Fire Bar|
|Portuguese||Montanha das Barreiras de Fogo||Fire Bar Mountain|
|Spanish||Los molinos de fuego||The Fire-Mills|
- Despite being based on a Rock-Candy Mines course, which normally plays the overworld theme or athletic theme, the volcano theme from New Super Mario Bros. Wii (which also plays in the overworld courses of Peach's Castle) plays instead. This also happens with Fire Bar Sprint in New Super Luigi U.