Random Ruckus is a battle arena in Super Duel Mode in Mario Party 5 stage. It is the most common stage in Super Duel Mode, as it appears as the default and only battle arena in Trial Battles and D1 Tournament Mode, though it is selectable in Vs mode. The map is randomly generated in each battle, making the arena different in each battle. It features the following terrain changes:
- Sand/Dirt: These do not affect the vehicle's performance.
- Ice/Steel: These cause the vehicle to lose traction
- Mud: This causes the vehicle to slow
- Lava: This causes usually one heart of damage to the vehicle. The vehicle flies out of the lava in flag and Robo-Rabbit mode.
These terrain changes are ignored if the vehicle is equipped with the Lakitu Cloud or the E. Gadd Jet tires. Occasionally, the arena is covered with a terrain feature such as steel, covered with a mix of features, or does not have any features at all, including Bob-ombs, Spiny Shells, and Warp Pipes.
- Battle in a new environment with each battle!
Names in other languages
Fushigi! Randamu Hiroba
|Mysterious! Random Plaza|