This is the subpage containing all the dumb proposals made. (Well, not all, just funny ones.)
- 1 BJAODN
- 2 Block Mariowiki
- 3 Move the page "Moogle" to "Moofle"
- 4 Pie for Everyone
- 5 Remove Circuit City ads
- 6 Snufit Ball
- 7 Someone help!
- 8 Unboringfy MarioWiki:Userboxes
Well, I was looking at the BJAODN page and I got to thinking, what if we included the BJAODN page in the BJAODN page (with all of the content put on)? All of the content on the page is nonsense, anyway, and would qualify to be on the BJAODN page.
Include BJAODN Page in the BJAODN Page
Don't Include BJAODN Page in the BJAODN Page
- Stooben Rooben (talk) - What? No offense, but this seems pretty pointless. I don't get how putting the page in itself is going to improve it.
("So we're going to duplicate the page on the page... Great idea.")
Because his name is similar to you-know-what. We could also just make him change his name to something else.
Move the page "Moogle" to "Moofle"
Just come on guys. For far too long this grave inaccuracy has been pressed upon us. If I may gain the support of this community, I propose we move the page "Moogle" to the more accurate " ". This will clearly not just be a boost to our website's accuracy and traffic ratings, with this measure in place we stand to have a whopping 25% increase in revenue and and the decreased overhead and operating costs will likely be so good as to increase our profit margin as much as 40%! It seems unbelievable but it is true. We could make thousands more than we currently do, and all for such a simple page. MarioWiki, I implore you. Save our Moofle! Save our money!
Proposer: Snack 19:17, 27 October 2008 (EDT)
Deadline: November 4th, 17:00
- Snack 19:17, 27 October 2008 (EDT)
- TCY 19:23, 27 October 2008 (EDT)
- Uniju :D (talk) Per Snack. This will be a great advancement.
- Super-Yoshi (talk) Wtf I founded Moofle, I deserve credit :(
- Princess Grapes Butterfly (talk) Um per all?
- Stooben Rooben (talk) - It's about time we start thinking about how to make this site more financially profitable.
Oppose (By doing this you are a commanist fool. And a Moofle hater.)
- 1337Yoshi (talk) Aren't joke proposals OUTLAWED?
- King Mario (talk) 1337: Well if they are not then they HAVE to be.
- Luigi001 (talk) Just send it to the BJAODN.
btw let's change this to the GI JOE EXTREME wiki. and make Pirate Goomba a fa. --Blitzwing 19:36, 27 October 2008 (EDT)
- Might I suggest moving Snack to , Luigi to , and Mario to ? Stooben Rooben (talk)
Pie for Everyone
(It should be noted that a "Pie Button" did manage to exist, although only very briefly.)
Almost seven years after the original attempt to bring pie to the wiki, the proposal was revisited, and passed by an even greater margin. Sadly, despite the victory, there was still no pie forthcoming from the administrative bakery.
One year after the second proposal, the matter was revisited again, but there was still no pie, mainly because the proposal didn't pass by a large enough margin to satisfy the administrators.
Another attempt was made three years later. It received overwhelming support with absolutely no opposition, but alas, no pie was given out.
Remove Circuit City ads
I propose that we remove the Circuit City ads and replace them with Best Buy ads, because my uncle is the manager of a Best Buy location, and it kind of offends me that there are Curcuit City ads (this ISthe nephew of a Best Buy manager you're talking to).-KP Shadow
A few times ago, some user created an article about the Snufit Ball, a projectile thrown by the Snufit enemy in Super Mario 64, it was deleted on the ground that it was "too minor", however I think it should be recreated.
If we have an article on Cheese, we must also allow an article on Snufit Ball. Cheese affect gameplay by boosting the chances of seeing a rare enemy in Luigi's Mansion, Snufit Ball hurt Mario. They both affect Gameplay, they both exist in the Marioverse, they both must have an article.
Deadline: January 24nd 17:00(EDT)
LET'S RECREATE SNUFIT BALL AGRESIVELLY
- --Blitzwing 17:58, 17 January 2008 (EST) Me is proposer, me gave reasons.
- Glitchman (talk · contribs) True, this is a very minor proposal and is a minor projectile, Blitzwing does have a point.
- Stumpers! lolz. evan teh chezorz iz mur signifcant den dis, lulz. Blitzwing: you have good integrity. :)
- Actuaally, the Snifit Ball came before the Snufit Ball, so it would make sense to have Snufit Ball in the Snifit Ball article, but whatever. ALL HAIL SNUFIT BALL ALL HAIL SNUFIT BALL. --Blitzwing 06:50, 18 January 2008 (EST)
- Now wait. Projecticles are still different from objects that can be activated, so the comparison with the Cheese article is quite unfitting. I vote for "Only when it gets over two lines of text". - Cobold (talk · contribs) 15:36, 18 January 2008 (EST)
- Both. --Blitzwing 17:07, 18 January 2008 (EST)
- The cheese article has a good length. Something that only consists of:
A Snufit Ball is a small black orb that Snufits spit out of their tubular mouths at Mario in Super Mario 64 and Super Mario 64 DS. They can easily be avoided, but will hurt Mario by one damage point if he touches them.
(Blitzwing later withdrawn the proposal when Cobold modificated "the awesome vote headers".)
(This was on the proposals page.)
I am appalled at the destruction of creativity there. Appalled.
- Plumber (talk) D:
- Beanbean (talk) D:
- Super-Yoshi (talk) D:
- Master Crash (talk) D: Makes me wanna make.
- Xzelion (talk) D: