Do you take suggestions for polls? If you do, then I got one:
What Mario Game would you like to see at E3 2015?
- Super Mario Galaxy 3
- Super Mario Sunshine 2
- Super Mario 64 HD Remake
- Another Super Mario 3D Title
- Another New Super Mario Bros. Title
- New 2D Platformer
- New 3D Platfotmer
- Another Luigi's Mansion Title
Hi Mario4Ever! i'm Honoured to Be on The Userpage of a Patroller like you! Because you Are a Patroller, i would be glad to Fill you in on My MarioWiki Goal! As Most members of This site, i am A Hardcore Mario Fan! Now on to my Goal! my Goal is to Look across the Wiki, Correcting Misspelt Words, Spelling Problems and so on. on Tall, Tall Mountain, in fact, i Was hit by a Big Steely, And it was Nowhere on the Enemy list, so i Added it! and when you said you Dont remember them Exploding... well... Neither do i! The big Steely Just Bumped into me, and Disappeared! although it delt the same amount of damage as an explosion... i will investigate! the Big steely Came when i was jumping in an attemp to stomp a Goomba, so if i jump in the same place it should appear again! then i will observe it, seeing wether it Explodes or not! maybe i can lure it into hitting a Goomba!
The preceding unsigned comment was added by Mariokid (talk).
How have you been?
- I've been really good. I've had a two-year break to focus on finishing school and getting into university, which I was successful in doing. And this year, I am taking the year off to stay overseas with my family in Italy, and going to language school here. It's really beautiful, I've met incredible people who have taught me so much about the world. I've been interviewing African refugees in my free time, mostly people from school, and I would one day like to write a book about the stories that I've been told. There's only about two months left of my stay, so my time is filled up by studying, meeting up with people and conducting interviews, as well as editing here when I can manage. And then I'll be back in Australia before Christmas, and commencing a university course in nutrition next year.
- I'm sorry to hear that things have been difficult for you, and I do hope that things will work out soon. If you ever felt like talking about it, you're always welcome to PM me on the forums. And really, it is great to see you again after all this time.
- I've already finished one story, actually. Although it's a short one. I'll send you a document download link as soon as I can.
- Okay, here we are. This is the first interview that I conducted, and it wasn't even planned. But it inspired me enough to write a story with his permission. I wrote it back in May, before I had more of a contextual idea on how this could become a bigger project. There was a lot more information about him that I didn't use, but still have all the notes I took, and the interview recording's file. So I would like to rewrite-expand it, include the time I've had with him after that initial interview, and fit it all within my entire year's stay and all the other people that I have interviewed so far, within one book hopefully (it probably won't end up being more than 60-80 pages). Everything about this project so far has inspired me so much, I hope you realize how I must have felt after I heard I.K.'s story.
Welcome Back Dude!
- Actually, I tend to doze off a lot, so a lot of things get past me. Sometimes, I just pretend that I saw you, so people will have this misconception that I catch everything. Don't tell anyone else this, though, it might be my downfall. Ray Trace(T|C) 21:09, 25 April 2017 (EDT)