User talk:Mario4Ever/Archive 3
- 1 M&L
- 2 About my "Mario" page edit,sorry for the speculation but...
- 3 I understand, and I ask...
- 4 My Archives
- 5 Auto check-user when creating accounts
- 6 What the...
- 7 B.wilson
- 8 Music files
- 9 Admin
- 10 RevisionDelete
- 11 Fake New Messages
- 12 hi
- 13 Re:Thanks
- 14 Help please
- 15 Template question
- 16 Kayak254
- 17 Let's Be Friends
- 18 THANKS
- 19 Marioluigi9's 9th Awesomest Store Ever Store Update
- 20 RE: Palm Tree Paradise
- 21 Re:
- 22 Re:My Warning
- 23 Undead Goomba
- 24 Thanks for Reminding Me
- 25 IP address
- 26 Right, let's confess.
- 27 Yoshidude99
- 28 RE: WarioWare: Twisted
- 29 Yo
- 30 Montylover63
- 31 RE: IP Issue
- 32 Friends?
- 33 User may be advertising
- 34 Thanks
- 35 RE: Regarding proposals
- 36 Daisy 187
- 37 CAHoltz
- 38 Deleting Categories
- 39 Good job
- 40 Edited my own discussion page to recredit a contribution from a banned user to you.
- 41 Archive
- 42 just in case you wanted it here as well
- 43 Wanna join?
- 44 Spamming
- 45 Editing team.
- 46 Editing team 2.
Psst! Hey, buddy. Wanna buy a Koopa? It only costs one coin. Here, I'll even pay it for you, so he's yours free. Give myself the money and... done. Now the Koopa can be yours! But be quick! I might sell him to another customer! Better hurry!M&L+No Moar Picklez=Wurld War III=[[Image:SMG YellowLuma.jpg|45px]]| 22:09, 7 February 2012 (EST)
- Here, take it, he's your problem now.M&L+No Moar Picklez=Wurld War III=[[Image:SMG YellowLuma.jpg|45px]]| 22:15, 7 February 2012 (EST)
- Sorry if that annoyed you. The Pickle Shop is open! Grab some coins and buy, buy, BUY!M&L+No Moar Picklez=Wurld War III [[Image:SMG YellowLuma.jpg|45px]] 19:38, 9 February 2012 (EST)
About my "Mario" page edit,sorry for the speculation but...
I'm sorry for adding speculation on the Mario page,it slipped my mind at the time. Since my information on the symbolism of the "Spades" suit came from a questionable site,I know how that would count as speculation.But did you have to remove the whole Trivia bullet? The "Spades" symbol did,in fact, appear in Super Mario RPG:Legend of the seven stars over Mario's head when Mario used a special move. I will not re-add my Mario edit without your feedback,or if I re-add it at all depends on your response. Please note that I am not angry at you because there there is leeway on your action. MarioMarioWiki (talk)
I understand, and I ask...
Should the "Spade appears over Mario's head in Super Mario RPG:Legend of the Seven Stars" be put anywhere on the Mario Page? If it can could you put it somewhere there for me? I would appreciate it, and with your info in mind I need to fix something on Mallow's page...And I appreciate your response. MarioMarioWiki (talk)
Oh, now that I see it your way, I can see how it was not allowed. Sorry for any inconvenience I have caused. I moved them the minute I saw your message, so, we're good now, right? Should I tag the redirects for deletion?
- Okay, I will, but not right now (I don't have time). Thanks again, but could I just ask a favour of you? I'm planning a proposal for a new feature, but I need to see what the check user screen looks like. So, when you have time, could you check me and take a screenshot of your computer screen (If you are running Windows 7, then the Snipping Tool will work nicely). And e-mail the screenshot to email@example.com You don't have to, but I would really appreciate it :)
Auto check-user when creating accounts
Hi! Regarding the Proposal, you might think it's a bad idea, but the Proposal involves an automatic check-user when creating accounts. If no IP address match with an already existing user is found, then an account can be created as normal. If a match is found, then the system should request the account creator to give a reason for the IP match. The reason submited should be accessable when manually checked by a Patroller or Sysop. I needed to see the Check-User screen because I wanted to see where the reason submitted could go. This is already a very secure Wiki with the "no log in, no edit" and the Autoconfirmed feature, but it can be made even more secure by taking this new feature idea into account. I just want your opinion before I made it into a Proposal. I hope you are well :)
- Oh okay!! Thankyou so much for your reply :) And by more input, do you mean that you would like me to give you more infomation about the idea?
- I have recieved the PM, I have read it thouroughly, and I would like to say that in retrospect, it does seem like quite a bad idea. I thank everyone who was involved for giving their honest opinions, including you. You are a good person :) Want to be friends? Do you have a userbox? PS: I have some infomation about B.wilson. We have been in regular contact via e-mail since his block, and he mentioned Super Famicom 64. I will message you back later today with more infomation.
- Oh hey :) I fogot to give you my userbox before. I like yours! Here:
- Now I got the answer why on his talkpage there, in the old ID, himself wrote "Sincerely, an indefinite blocked user who hates Super Famicom 64". Also, that blanking, I think, was pretty merciless. That thing "Attack page that serves no purpose but to threaten or disparage an entity" made me very mad. I just thought Godsime was his sockpuppet. --Super Famicom 64 11:48, 18 March 2012 (EDT)
- Okay. --Super Famicom 64 11:58, 18 March 2012 (EDT)
Here's everything that I know. I will start from the very beggining. While B.wilson was active here on the Wiki, we were great friends. When I first saw he was blocked, I messaged him on Wikipedia as soon as I could. These are the links;
At that time, I believed him, but I still wasn't 100% sure. After Wikipedia, we kept in reqular contact via e-mail. In his messages, Bryce was always very polite, but the stuff he said was kinda weird. He sent me an e-mail which showed what he sent to the admins after his block here. It had rather foul language, but I can quote that is said stuff like "I CANNOT EXPRESS MY HATRED FOR THE MARIO WIKI." and " Why don't you babies GROW UP and **** OFF????????????? If you would have sent me a more mature a response, or even a response a proficient fifth grader would have made, I would have not overreacted.".
He quoted later that "I had no choice but to use offensive language."
I asked him who was involved the most in the build up to his block, and he replyed "There are a lot of ignorant users involved in my block, and who called me names. RandomYoshi, Raven Effect, Super Famicom 64...to name a few."
According to Bryce, Super Famicom 64 was involved in the block. That message was sent on 26/2/2012, that was quite a while ago!
On 18/3/2012, he sent a message titled "super famicom 64 attacks". The message read; "Super Famicom 64 is attacking me. Please solve the problem.". According to Bryce, SF64 was attacking him. I don't and will not believe it.
The most recent message he sent said "..because of long-standing harassment by multiple users, I am continuing to create sockpuppets on Mario Wiki. See the block log. (Of course, that's not something I would normally do, but I have no other choice.)"
And that is pretty much everything that I know. Bryce obviously has a grudge against our friend Super Famciom 64, and he is creating socks to get back. Thankyou for reading, and I am willing to support anyone in any way :)
Message from Bryce Wilson- sent on 19/3/2012: "You did not believe Super Famicom 64 had attacked me. Take a look at my talk page and you will see how that is clearly true - the comments weren't helpful, and the comment "Rly?" was offensive. I know you are angry at me for what I have done to the wiki, and I will no longer create any more sockpuppets...I'm blocked for suspected sockpuppetry, everybody hates me, and that's it...I know you do not treat me as a friend anymore, but I need to apologize for how I treated you."
It seems like he is sorry. But he still refers the sockpuppeting that he was blocked for as suspected, implying that he believes that he was innocent for that crime.
Yes! Good idea. Silly me, I'll create a page titled Super Mario 3D Land/Media, because then otherwise the Media section on the game's page would be quite long ;)
How can an user be promoted to administrative prvileges? --Super Famicom 64 17:35, 21 March 2012 (EDT)
Please visit the FAQ of Super Mario Wiki. They should have that info there. Also, unless you are just looking up the info, it is inappropriate to ask to be an admin.
Toolsoftehtrade. what do you need? 15:49, 13 June 2012 (EDT)Toolsotrade
Fake New Messages
I believe that it's all right to include Fake New Message boxes as long as it's blatantly obvious that it's fake (my vote on the proposal said so, and I had conversations with other users). Well, I'll remove them now. As for images, argghh, I can't seem to stop myself from adding weird or foreign names. I'm just trying to be a little (or overtly...) silly and to accommodate the doldrums I get from uploading uniform file names. KaBoom! 20:41, 30 April 2012 (EDT)
No problem, just doing my job. :)
Thanks! One more thing how do I make the timestamp go away on my signiture? Ultimate Luma Fan! 18:05, 29 May 2012 (EDT)
His template doesn't seem to be against userspace policies, as it does offer helpful method to use the template on their userpage. But, i guess it would be fair to discuss this with the admins.
I don't see why the fountain (the one where first fall) in Underwhere can't be a reference to the Fountain of Youth. Have ever heard the phrase "time heals all wounds"
I know but he still says we and if he was talking about Mario he should have said "Mario and I just got back from here."
Can you please tell me how to reference a video
Well in Mythology Cerberus also had three heads and the Underchomp is basically three Chain Chomps tied together which is what the previous editor was trying to say.
The preceding unsigned comment was added by Kayak254 (talk).
Let's Be Friends
Thank you for reminding me. I changed Mario and Luigi. I also changed the size from 50 pixels to 35 pixels. I have a new signature! Marioluigi9 P.S. These images are both from the same game-Super Mario Bros. 2! P.P.S. Instead of png, I used jpg.
Marioluigi9's 9th Awesomest Store Ever Store Update
RE: Palm Tree Paradise
Hello Mario4Ever. You've played Wario Land 4? No, it wasn't a typo. The Frog Switch time for S-hard mode in Palm Tree Paradise is greater than easier modes because the Switch appears at the beginning of the level, as opposed to the end of the level in other modes. This way, the player must trek through the whole level within a time limit (similar to the Golden Passage, if you have played the game). It's also the same deal with the Hall of Hieroglyphs.
- It had it's ten year anniversary last year, but I still find it a great game. The game's articles is mainly what I am editing at the moment. Also while I'm here, can the template on User:YoshiKong/Work become an official User Notice Template as Template:WorkPage. The reason I request this is because a few months ago, I was constructing a new article on my work page. When it was close to completion, another user stole the source and used it to create the page. I don't think that was a warnable offense, but the template requests that no other user copies any original source and uses it to their liking on another page. What do you think?
- Thanks. The template has been created by MarioSmasher as Template:Nosourcetake. I thank you for issuing him an informal reminder about the matter. But what I can't get my head around is how MS once again stole my work page's source to make that template, while it was plain as anything that the coding taken said to not steal that page's source.
- I sent you a PM via forums regarding your question about the work source incident.
That was my resignation. I wanted to have some fun before I left. If you can't block me without me doing something else, I'll do something else. What do you think of Batmanizing Chief Chilly's page too? I know, you probably just groaned, but that's what I'll do unless you block me. So go ahead. Lemmy Koopa Fan (talk)
Thanks for Reminding Me
Hi, Mario4Ever! You said we are "sharing an IP address with ShellMario", we really don't know why this happened, we, Super Candy and ShellMario, live in a different regions in Brazil. One day he used our account to help us with "Archives" in UserTalks, but we changed our password after this. We will inform us better, we guarantee that you we return to talk, ok? Thanks for the warning, bye
Right, let's confess.
Look, I'll be honest. The Master Bowser Jr. is my twin sister's account, but we share the same computer (IP would be the same). She loves Bowser Jr, and then, she decided to separate Super Candy, but she didn't want to tell her identity in her userpage and pretended to be the character "in real life", but in Super Candy, we remain like two sisters here, but who manages Master Bowser Jr. is she. It's the same case of Ultra Koopa and MegaKoopa, who are also twins brothers and use the same computer with different accounts. We asked for them would be a problem, and, like Lindsay151 had said to them, would not be a sockpuppet, because they are different people. If you want, I translate what I asked for one of the brothers and what he replied.
In the case of ShellMario: Before Sept. 20, day 8, we asked to ThePremiumYoshi to help us create the Archive1, however, when we were try, had not worked, so we had given up. In day 20, we decide to try again and we asked ShellMario to help us, who also had the Archive. He login in our account and created it for us, (meaning that IP address was the same). But after this day, we don't change our password, because we trusted in him that he would never login again without our permission.
When you were sent the first message, we were on alert and started looking for our history, and now we have evidence that he entered our account while my sister was online at Master Bowser Jr. account.
In October 13, we created our Candy Shop, with "workers" (other friends Users), and we decided to put ShellMario as a worker as well. Day 14, my sister was on the computer, in her account, and she opened Super Candy Userpage, and saw, on section of the workers of the shop, was without "ShellMario", and we sure had put ShellMario there. He had made an error in HTML and made disappear the photo, as you can see in the image. Immediately, we change the password (he doesn't know we made this). Hey, isn't the first time he tries to login in our account, several times before he asked of our password, but we distrusted and we don't say anything. And another: He is putting a lot of bad words and verbally assaulting my sister's account, and he doesn't knows that it's his friend's account. The proofs:
Our first edition, before ShellMario
After his edition (21:59, 14 October)
We aren't in Super Candy account, see the only edition in this day
My sister in Master Bowser Jr. account in the same time, editing other pages
Thank you for your attention, it's all we have to say, we hope you understand. PS.: Sorry for big message .-. Super Candy :3 (talk) 18:05, 18 October 2012 (EDT)
- Thank you for understanding, we're worried if the proof were concrete for you, but it's great that everything worked out. How sad our friend has been blocked, but due behaviors, he deserves it, isn't it? We'll replace the "We's" with "I's" (plural here, we know that "we ARE" and "I AM" :D), since we have to "individualize" the accounts, right? Thanks again, have a nice day! Super Candy :3 (talk) 17:18, 19 October 2012 (EDT)
Please block RickRoll he is blanking the Goomba page deliberatly.--Yoshidude99 15:05, 27 October 2012 (EDT)
Thank You.--Yoshidude99 15:11, 27 October 2012 (EDT)
RE: WarioWare: Twisted
I think I'd like to put Wario-Man's epilogue there instead of having that music track, but I can't unlock it (I haven't tried looking for save files that do have it unlocked, though). If you can help with getting a video of that, that'd be great; even if you can't, though, I appreciate your offer of help. - Turboo (talk) 22:49, 17 February 2013 (EST)
- Actually, that's exactly what I was looking for; thank you for your help! - Turboo (talk) 00:29, 18 February 2013 (EST)
Can you please block Montylover63? This user has been adding very innapropriate content on articles. Thanks.
RE: IP Issue
It's because I use a wi-fi connection that automatically obtains IP address --KirjiroSenzuki
User may be advertising
I've just seen Devishen761 (talk) make a talk page and it seems to be advertising Emergency Refrigeration, and I think users you use their account for advertising purposes need to be blocked. Yoshi876 (talk)
RE: Regarding proposals
Seem already fixed.
Can I be a patroller please?
Is it necessary for [[Category:RPG Characters]] to go through the whole process of a proposal in regards to deleting it? From what's on the talk page, there already seems to be a clear consensus. Hello, I'm Time Turner.
- Right, sorry about that. I forgot to add the colon to the front of it. Category:RPG Characters should work with no problems. In any case, I'll get on making that proposal. Hello, I'm Time Turner.
Thanks for dealing with MDP and blocking his IP User:TrickyMario7654
Edited my own discussion page to recredit a contribution from a banned user to you.
Thanks for that, I couldn't for the life of me figure out what I did wrong. I'm good for at least one dumb move per week, just....just getting it out of the way. >_< -- Chris 14:41, 30 June 2014 (EDT)