|Userpage | Go Back|
- 1 Rules
- 2 Guess who?
- 3 Help
- 4 Urchin in Tropical Freeze
- 5 block the vandal accounts
- 6 Ban evasion
- 7 Delete this revision
The disambiguation thing
- 9 Do you love Waluigi?
- 10 I really need help
- 11 New encyclopedia
- 12 Unfa
- 13 This ends now.
- 14 Mario Paint (WarioWare: D. I. Y.)
- 15 Recent Block
- 16 Just a question...
- 17 Give a reason
- 18 New Super Mario Bros. mushroom artwork
- 19 Proposal
- 20 HELP!
- 21 Blocked
- 22 Block IP
- 23 Major glitch on the login: caps assumed as lowercase
- 24 Small Problem
- 25 Edit pages that not allowed for me yet.
- 26 Forum block
- 27 Delete?
- 28 Love Bubble edit
- 29 Help me !
- 30 Fanon
- 31 Take it easy.
- 32 Problem
- 33 Spambot
- 34 I like your sig
- 35 Block sockpuppet account
- 36 Hey
- 37 Account Removal
- 38 Quick Question
- 39 Could You…
- No flaming!
- No cussing!
- Do not edit other people's comments.
- Do not edit MY comments.
- All comments at the bottom of the page.
- Make a new header for new subjects.
- Have fun!
- Break any of the rules and you will
I'M BAAAAAAACK, AS HUSEMANAAAAAA!
What is going on with all these sudden vandal accounts? 22.214.171.124 20:05, 14 March 2014 (EDT)
Urchin in Tropical Freeze
block the vandal accounts
block the vandal accounts? 126.96.36.199 11:28, 15 March 2014 (EDT)
Looks like we have another case of ban evasion: http://www.mariowiki.com/Special:Contributions/188.8.131.52 Epic Rosalina 06:09, 19 March 2014 (EDT)
Delete this revision
The disambiguation thing I noticed there are many disambiguation pages that aren't needed, because they only lead to two pages, and those pages already have links to each other. Some examples are:
They were previously orphaned pages. I think they should be deleted.
Triple K, Skye 09:45, 20 April 2014 (EDT)
Do you love Waluigi?
I really need help
Thank you so much! Triple K, Skye 13:34, 25 April 2014 (EDT)
This ends now.
- I've given my explanation rather clearly and coherently while the other user gives little to no reason until I have to say that he'll get a warning for continuing to disrupt my edits. Mario7 also has a track record of participating in edit wars as well without giving a strong explanation for reverting edits. (T|C) 14:29, 14 June 2014 (EDT)
- Okay, I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions. Triple K, Skye 14:31, 14 June 2014 (EDT)
Mario Paint (WarioWare: D. I. Y.)
The third music when making custom pallettes/stamps is true. I own the game and made a custom pal-lette and a custom stamp and that music played. Why not ask Steve if that's OK? :) Unshy Guy 11:57, 15 August 2014 (EDT)
He didn't vandalize, he made personal attacks to other users. Can you write that down in the block reason instead? ~~ Boo4761
Just a question...
Give a reason
Thank you! :) Can you now type the reason to the block setting of Applejack without changing the time? Merry Christmas! (talk) 19:00, 14 December 2014 (EST)
New Super Mario Bros. mushroom artwork
You updated this file specifying the image was larger and transparent. Now there's a problem there: the mushroom file you uploaded was from New Super Mario Bros. Wii and not from the original New Super Mario Bros. for the DS. Now this wiki has the Super Mushroom Artwork.pngsame same image twice and inaccurately states that mushroom comes from NSMB in gallery pages as well. This is the actual artwork coming from NSMB but I cannot do anything because a former sysop protected that page so you should fix this issue.
I have a question, If a proposal not passed, how time you need to wait before doing the same proposal a another time?--(TALK) 20:21, 12 April 2015 (EDT)
Please look here: User_talk:Jacob Lott. At the bottom of the page. Torey keeps changing Cape Mario to make it identical to Caped Mario. And when Jacob fixed it, Torey did that! I told Turboo but he still hasn't done anything!
Thanks GameFreak75 for blocking Torey! Thanks for deleting that comment! You're awesome!
How you gon block me for two weeks instead of one? That was intentional, so there was no reason to block me for more than one week.
184.108.40.206 18:34, 6 May 2015 (EDT)Torey
Block this IP: 220.127.116.11
Major glitch on the login: caps assumed as lowercase
I, CoinBro, tried to login onto this site after clearing my cookies (so sorry for the new account). After entering the username and password, I hit ok. But an error occurred saying that "coinbro" doesn't exist and saying that it's case sensitive. I literally typed "CoinBro" and not "coinbro" to match my visible username. The login system changes any character caps to lowercase as it enters. So I cannot login onto this site. Can you fix that so I can log in again as CoinBro? thanks.Temp acc1 (talk) 21:50, 27 August 2015 (EDT)
Hello there. It has come to my attention that I seem to have two accounts on this wikia, and in all honesty, I have no idea how that happened. I don't even really remember making two, and didn't notice since the names are so similar. Do you think you could help me out here? CrashBash (talk) 01:48, 2 October 2015 (EDT)
Edit pages that not allowed for me yet.
I have been a wikia editor for a while now and this wiki function quit different, first, how to edit my user page? And I have some information for M&L:PJ too, and it is locked for me(as I see people can edit it.) Cheetah-shooter (talk) 10:15, 1 December 2015 (EST)
- Hello, you can edit M&L:PJ once you've become autoconfirmed. Becoming autoconfirmed allows you to edit almost any page, that new users can't. I'm pretty sure you have to make at least 5 edits and be at least 5 days old for your account. Luigi86101 23:08, 23 March 2016 (EDT)
I don't mean to drag my problems onto here, but could you show me the exact posts in question that got be banned, if possible? I have changed my password and cleared browser memory since the spamming attacks started and hopefully that should be able to stop my brother or anyone else from accessing my account.
Hey, could you tell me how I could delete an page/file? I'm trying to delete some orphaned images. ThatDragonFromBrazil 01:00, 16 February 2016 (EST)
Love Bubble edit
Help me !
Hello ! Is Captain Yoshi but i have forget my password ! You can help me ? Please ?
Do you think an article devoted to Fanon (Fan games only) can be added? I think it would be good for the wiki. --User:Mario101luigi202/sig 13:29, 18 April 2016 (EDT)
Take it easy.
- One I already talked about this with Tucayo and two telling an Admin what to do is undermining Admin Authority and is a Level 3 Offense. (talk)(edits) 15:21, 17 June 2016 (EDT)
- Well, I appreciate the concern, but you're talking about a ban that was more than one and a half years ago. --FREAK ~Game Freak~ OUT!
- Some user LTIan (talk) has been adding unofficial information on the Paper Mario: Color Splash article, here and here me and a patroller Mario jc have told him to stop and he's refused because apparently it aggravates him and he's already on a last warning and his behaviour isn't acceptable at all. (talk)(edits) 21:28, 30 July 2016 (EDT)
http://www.mariowiki.com/Special:Contributions/18.104.22.168 Please ban it. CrashBash (talk) 01:54, 12 September 2016 (EDT)
- That has been reported here. --Wildgoosespeeder (talk) (Stats - Contribs) 02:30, 12 September 2016 (EDT)
I like your sig
Hello, i love your sig it's funny 😘 --Captain Yoshi 12:25, 1 December 2016 (EST)
Block sockpuppet account
Hey just out of curiosity, I remember there being a special page that like ranked everyone's contribution scores per week and month (and I think all time, too). Do you know why it was deleted, I used to enjoy looking at that page. It's fine if you do not know I was just wondering. DKPetey99TCE
Is there any way for me/you to remove my account from Mario Wiki? I do not want my account anymore but I cannot find instructions to delete it. --TheUnknown67 09:05, 15 August 2018 (EDT)
Could you paste an empty user infobox on my user page because I don't know how to. Thx!