Hi, users! I'm Mari0fan100.
|Mari0fan100's Userbox Tower|
Who's online: Lord Grammaticus, JoeRunner, BBQ Turtle, TheDarkStar, Niiue, Shy Guy on Wheels, UltraEGX, Mario jc, Bildenwo, Blhte, Edlde62, SonicSpeed48, NikitaGamer64, GreenToopa, Mariobirdofan02, Romusama, Moustachetana, Bri, Mario Circuit, Tomoto17
|Name: Why should I tell you?|
|Age (how old I am): Again, why should I tell you?|
|Favorite Mario Game(s): Mario Kart Wii and Super Mario Odyssey. See my Userbox Tower for proof.|
|Status: Currently a regular user of the MarioWiki.|
I became a fan of the Mario franchise when I bought Mario Party 9 from a game store.
My favorite kingdom in Super Mario Odyssey is the Sand Kingdom.
- 1 My Links
- 2 More Information About Me
- 3 Some Games That I Have (both Mario related and non-Mario Related)
- 4 And now, for some excitement. You're looking at the Mario Kart Wii Award Winners!
- 5 More Excitement! Welcome to my Gr8 Gallery!
- 6 Funny Mario Kart Wii Pictures
- 7 My MarioWiki Tips!
Link to my YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-bVVTIhO8j3kpSw03FFE9g
Link to my Sandbox Page: https://mariowiki.com/User:Mari0fan100/Sandbox
More Information About Me
- I live in the US.
- I own a Wii, Wii U, and Nintendo Switch. I use the Wii U and Nintendo Switch more often than my Wii, as the Wii U has more saved progress than my Wii does.
- My favorite Mario Character is... I don't know, each character has their own special ability and reason to be liked. Assume that I've got several favorite Mario Characters.
- My least favorite Mario Character is Bowser.
This list is incomplete for now. I might update it later.
- Mario Kart Wii
- Mario Party 9
- Mario Party 10
- Mario Party 8
- Mario Kart 8 (and the Deluxe as a Christmas Gift)
- Super Mario 3D World
- Super Mario Odyssey
- Super Mario Maker (not the 2nd one, though)
- Super Mario Party
- Super Mario Sluggers
- Wii Sports
- Wii Sports Resort
- Wii Fit
- Super Mario Run (on my iPad)
- Dr. Mario World (have not played yet)
- Mario Kart Tour (kind of cumbersome on a mobile device; I still like Mario Kart Wii better)
And now, for some excitement. You're looking at the Mario Kart Wii Award Winners!
This award goes to the vehicle combo that weighs the most in Mario Kart Wii-in other words, it's the heaviest combo in the game. It is... Bowser on the Piranha Prowler! Congratulations!
This award goes to the vehicle combo that has the best drift in Mario Kart Wii. It is... Toad on the Bullet Bike! Congratulations!
Last, but not least, this award goes to the vehicle combo that has the best mini-turbo in Mario Kart Wii. It is... A tie between Koopa Troopa and Dry Bones in the Bullet Bike! Congratulations to you both!
More Excitement! Welcome to my Gr8 Gallery!
200px Wario: Why do I always get smashed?! That's no fair!
200px Logger Heads? Looks more like "Hogger Heads" to me!
Funny Mario Kart Wii Pictures
My MarioWiki Tips!
1. Don't try to evade your ban by sockpuppeting. It'll get you nowhere. Same goes for editing anonymously-the patrollers/admins will eventually find out.
2. Don't create sockpuppets for the purpose of self-trolling, vandalizing, spamming-you know what? Just don't create sockpuppets at all, period.
3. If you have siblings, friends, cousins, or parents that use MarioWiki on the same device as you, tell an admin that the user account that shares the same IP address is because of someone else using the same device ASAP after said user account as created.
4. Don't remove a reminder, warning, or last warning from your talk page for the purpose of trying to be "perfect". We all make mistakes.
5. It is important to be careful on this wiki. For example, if you don't pay attention, you could end up committing a warnable offense (ex: Editing someone's archive by accident) without realizing it.