|Game||Yoshi's Crafted World|
|Music track||Dwelling Place of the Ninja|
|<< Directory of levels >>|
Near the start of the level is a Ninja Guy and an Egg Block. Yoshi must stand in the revolving door and toss an egg at it to move on. To the left are a few coins, with a Red Coin on the end. Yoshi must cross a bridge to the right, where there is a Fly Heyho and another Ninja Guy on the other side. Below is a blue pipe Shy Guys come out of. There is another flipping door Yoshi must go through. He must then follow the coins to the right, taking him outdoors. To the left of this section is a Winged Cloud containing five hearts. Atop the roof is a Smiley Flower above a Ninja Guy. To the right are more Ninja Guys atop stumps. Below the middle stump is a Winged Cloud Yoshi can hit to reveal coins, including three red coins, above the middle stump. Just after this is a Check Point, with a Fly Heyho nearby.
Just after the checkpoint is another Egg Block. There is also a set of sliding doors which open to reveal a Rush Heyho, which comes out and starts chasing Yoshi. To the right is a revolving door with a blue pipe dispensing Shy Guys on the other side. Behind the sliding doors is a Winged Cloud containing five hearts. Yoshi must get up to the flipping door above, allowing him to toss an egg at a Smiley Flower. There is an Egg Block on the way up the stairs. Yoshi then ends up back outdoors, where there is a Fly Heyho awaiting him. To the left, above the middle of the roof, is a Time Cloud. If Yoshi hits it, several clouds fly by in front of him, revealing a Smiley Flower in front of one of them. Yoshi must hit the cloud hiding it to reveal the flower, which he can then hit to collect. To the right are Rusdwelling in long tree stumps. In the leftmost stump is a Winged Cloud containing five hearts. In the middle stump is another Time Cloud. Hitting this cloud reveals four apples nearby. If Yoshi eats all of them in the allotted time, a Smiley Flower appears. After this is the second Check Point.
Here, Yoshi must hit the door tile to flip it sideways, revealing four regular coins. There is also a hidden Winged Cloud Yoshi can hit to reveal four red coins. Nearby is an Egg Block and a Ninja Guy. After that is a set of sliding doors which open to reveal two Rush Heyho. There is a revolving door above with nine coins on one side and a Smiley Flower on the other side. There is also a 10 Coin on the other side, to the right. A Shy Guy can be seen hiding behind a scroll, holding a red coin. Yoshi then must drop through another tile. Here, there are more sliding doors which open to reveal more Rush Heyho, as well as a present box to the right. This present contains many coins, including one red coin. To the right is a blue pipe Shy Guys come out of. Yoshi must use the revolving door, then drop below to find a key. In the background are Rush Heyho and an Egg Block. There is also a Winged Cloud nearby containing five more hearts.
Yoshi must unlock the locked door, then head right to find three sets of sliding doors. He must hit the patches on them to open them and reveal what is inside. Behind the first set are two sitting Shy Guys and three red coins. Behind the second set are three Rush Heyho, with a scroll behind them. Yoshi can hit the scroll to reveal the last Smiley Flower. Behind the third set of sliding doors is a spring Yoshi must jump on to get onto the roof. To the left is an Egg Block and a hidden Winged Cloud Yoshi can hit to reveal a few more red coins. To the right are three Rush Heyho. In this section, there is a puzzle involving revolving doors. There is an Egg Plant nearby, as well as a hidden Winged Cloud Yoshi can hit to get more coins and red coins. Yoshi must flip the doors and use the large spring to get to the top of the temple. To the right are some coins and Fly Heyho, with the goal just up ahead.
- The cyan Poochy Pup is found where the key usually is. When Yoshi reaches it, the pup runs to the right.
- The black Poochy Pup is hiding in the revolving door section just before the first Check Point, hanging onto a lightbulb.
- Once Yoshi reaches the last temple before the goal, he must hit the revolving door without standing on it to reveal the pink Poochy Pup.
- Smiley Flower 1: Atop the roof of the second temple, above a Ninja Guy.
- Smiley Flower 2: In the third temple, the second Smiley Flower is in a narrow space. Yoshi can only get it by throwing an egg straight at it.
- Smiley Flower 3: Above the third temple, there is a Time Cloud. Yoshi must hit it to reveal several clouds, with a Smiley Flower behind one of them. Yoshi must hit the third-to-last cloud to reveal the Smiley Flower, which he must then hit to collect.
- Smiley Flower 4: Just after this is a group of three tree stumps, with another Time Cloud in the middle. Yoshi must hit it to reveal four apples nearby, which he must eat in the given time to reveal the fourth Smiley Flower.
- Smiley Flower 5: Yoshi must find the first revolving door after the second Check Point. There are nine coins on one side and a Smiley Flower on the other side.
- Smiley Flower 6: In the area with three patched sliding doors, Yoshi must open the middle doors to reveal three Rush Heyho and a scroll. Yoshi must hit the scroll to reveal the sixth and final Smiley Flower.
Three more Smiley Flowers are awarded for collecting at least 100 coins in the level, completing the level with 20 hearts, and collecting all 20 Red Coins. In the flip side, three are awarded for bringing all three Poochy Pups to the goal, and one more for doing so within two minutes and thirty seconds.
Found on the flip side:
- Paper-Lantern Ghost: After the first blue pipe, close in the background.
Found on the front side:
- Gold Shuriken 1: Between the first and second temples, over the bridge, where the first Fly Heyho appears.
- Gold Shuriken 2: In the tree stump area with the second Time Cloud, to the left in a separate trunk.
- Gold Shuriken 3: Behind the first set of sliding doors, along with two Rush Heyho.
- Gold Shuriken 4: Once Yoshi makes it on the roof, after the three patched doors, he must head left to find the shuriken sticking out.
- Gold Shuriken 5: At the very end of the level, attached to the goal.
Found on the front side:
- Potted Snake: Where the key is found, in the foreground next to another pot.
Just after the first Check Point, behind the first set of sliding doors, Sprout is seen sitting on a block.
Names in other languages
Shikake ga Ippai Ninja Yashiki
|Packed with Triggers, Ninja House|
|Chinese||满满机关 忍者房间 (Simplified)
滿滿機關 忍者房間 (Traditional)
Mǎnmǎn Jīguān Rěnzhě Fángjiān
|Full of Mechanism, Ninja Room|
|Italian||Porte ingannevoli||Deceptive doors|
|Spanish||Puertas y trampas ninja||Doors and Ninja Traps|