Floppin' and Poppin'
|Floppin' and Poppin'|
|Game||Yoshi's Crafted World|
|Music track||Round and Round|
|<< Directory of levels >>|
Floppin' and Poppin' is the third level of Hidden Hills and the forty-eighth level overall of Yoshi's Crafted World. This is one of the only levels in the game, besides boss levels, with no flip side to explore. Thirty Smiley Flowers are needed to unlock this level.
To start, there is a Bazooka Heyho, then two sets of five green Floppy Blocks Yoshi must get across. Above the first set is a hidden Winged Cloud containing five hearts. Underneath the second set are three Red Coins. There is then a platform with another Bazooka Heyho upon it. Between the next two sets of Floppy Blocks is a Smiley Flower. There is then another platform with another Bazooka Heyho, with a Winged Cloud below it Yoshi can hit to reveal a second Smiley Flower.
There are then a few sets of two large, faster, purple Floppy Blocks Yoshi must also get across. There is a set of blocks with a Bazooka Heyho atop it, along with four red coins. To the right is a row of ten Fly Guys. Above them is a hidden Winged Cloud Yoshi can hit to reveal another red coin. He must then get into an area with an Egg Block and use the eggs to break the blocks above - there are coins hidden in certain blocks.
There are more Floppy Blocks Yoshi must ride up, with plenty of coins to pick up on the way. Once Yoshi makes it to the third set, he can search left to find a present box containing several coins, including one red coin. To the right is a Winged Cloud Yoshi can hit to reveal a Smiley Flower. Once Yoshi makes it to the top, he must head right past a Bazooka Heyho to get to the last section, filled with Floppy Blocks of different sizes and colors. There are Bazooka Heyho along the way resting on blocks. Past a set of blocks and another Bazooka Heyho, there is a Time Cloud. Hitting it reveals several Blue Coins ahead. If Yoshi can pick up all of them before time runs out, he gets one last Smiley Flower. One last Bazooka Heyho comes just after this, followed directly by the goal.
- Smiley Flower 1: Between the third and fourth sets of Floppy Blocks.
- Smiley Flower 2: Shortly after the first flower, there is a Winged Cloud below a platform with a Bazooka Heyho. Yoshi must hit the cloud to reveal the second Smiley Flower.
- Smiley Flower 3: A while later, symmetrical to the present box, there is another Winged Cloud Yoshi must hit to reveal the Smiley Flower.
- Smiley Flower 4: A little before the fifth flower, there is a Bazooka Heyho atop a block. Yoshi must break the block and defeat the Bazooka Heyho to reveal the fourth Smiley Flower.
- Smiley Flower 5: Near the end of the level, there is a Time Cloud Yoshi must hit to reveal several blue coins. Picking up all of them in the allotted time rewards him with the last Smiley Flower.
Three more Smiley Flowers are awarded for collecting at least 100 coins in the level, completing the level with 20 hearts, and collecting all 20 Red Coins.
- Shrunk Plastic Kamek 1: Once Yoshi reaches the first purple blocks, the craft is hanging around in the background.
- Shrunk Plastic Kamek 2: To the right of the first craft, partly hidden behind a corner block.
- Shrunk Plastic Kamek 3: At the top of the vertical section, to the left.
- Shrunk Plastic Kamek 4: Hanging in the background just after the pair of Bazooka Heyho.
- Shrunk Plastic Kamek 5: Near the very end of the level, hanging in the background high above the last Floppy Blocks.
Sprout is found at the very beginning of the level, left of where Yoshi starts out.
- Bazooka Heyho (14)
- Fly Guys (10)
Names in other languages
Pakapaka Banban Gūruguru
|Flopping, Smacking and Spinnnnning|
Shuǎishuǎi Pēngpēng Zhuàn'a'zhuàn
|Flopping, Smacking and Spinnnnning|
|Italian||Cubi rotanti e palle di cannone||Rotating cubes and cannonballs|
|Spanish||Sacudidas, giros y cañonazos||Shakes, Spins and Cannon Shots|