|Game||Yoshi's Crafted World|
|Music track||Icy Oceans|
|<< Directory of levels >>|
To start, there is a Bumpty and a ramp for Yoshi to slide down, collecting coins along the way. At the end of the ramp is a large, slippery platform floating in icy waters. If Yoshi falls into the water, he takes damage. Next is an Egg Block and another Bumpty. There are then smaller slippery platforms floating in the water, with more Bumpties walking and sliding on them. Above the middle platform is a hidden Winged Cloud Yoshi can hit to make some coins appear in the shape of a small diamond, with a Red Coin in the center. After this, Yoshi enters a cave with icicles which fall from the ceiling. There is a large icicle Yoshi can hop to get to some coins and three red coins to the left. To the right is a Bumpty, a Winged Cloud containing five hearts, and more icicles.
After the icicles, Yoshi can find a hidden Winged Cloud he can hit to get a few coins as well as a 10 Coin. There is also another large icicle Yoshi can use to exit the cave. Here, there is a Bumpty and a ramp which takes Yoshi into the foreground. To the right is a hidden Winged Cloud Yoshi can hit to make coins appear over the ramp, with a red coin at the bottom. After the ramp and to the left, there is a Smiley Flower in an upside-down cup. There is also a blue Uckykong known as the Snow Ucky Kong, fishing through a small hole. If Yoshi Ground Pounds the cup, the Smiley Flower falls through into the water, and floats over to the fishing line. The Snow Ucky Kong then fishes it out, gives it to Yoshi, and starts hopping excitedly. To the right are two Bumpties, and a long, slippery platform with a polar bear sculpture on top. There is a Bumpty on top the polar bear, as well as a Winged Cloud over the Bumpty Yoshi can hit to drop coins, including a 10 Coin. After this is another long, slippery platform with a sleeping polar bear sculpture. There is also a small hut with a Smiley Flower inside. Yoshi can tilt the platform to the right to get the polar bear sculpture out of the way, allowing him to collect the flower. The first Check Point comes right after this.
After the first checkpoint, there is a large, purple seal sculpture floating in the water. There is a beach ball on it resembling a Burt. Yoshi must push the ball off the right edge into a life preserver floating in the water, allowing him to get across the water while guiding the beach ball. Along the way, there are a few Cheep Cheeps and water spouts pushing Yoshi up a bit. Nearby, in the background, a Winged Cloud can be spotted. Yoshi can toss an egg at it to start up six spouts below this, as well as drop down coins above, with some red coins in the middle. At the end of this section, there is a small paper cup crab holding onto a whale, clamping its mouth shut. Yoshi can detach the crab to free the whale, who opens its mouth to reveal a geyser and a Smiley Flower. This geyser takes Yoshi up through the blowhole to the top of the whale. Just after the whale is the second Check Point.
After the second Check Point, there is an Egg Block and a Bumpty. Past this, there are Bumpties in upside-down buckets, protecting them and allowing them to safely bump Yoshi. However, Yoshi is able to toss eggs at the buckets to knock them off, exposing the Bumpties. Each Bumpty also carries a red coin. Above the first bucket is a Winged Cloud containing five hearts. After the buckets, there is an Egg Plant and a Time Cloud. Yoshi can hit it to flip the screen, revealing four Bumpties in the distance, each holding a Blue Coin. One of them is in a bucket Yoshi must also hit. If Yoshi picks up all the blue coins before time runs out, he is rewarded with a Smiley Flower.
After all this, there are two sponge seal statues floating in water, with icicles for tusks. To the right of them is a Bumpty with some coins. A present box can also be seen in the background, containing multiple coins as well as a red coin. Yoshi must use the icicles to get on top of the seal sponges. He can then head left to find a collection of coins containing three red coins. He must then head right to find a Bumpty and a Winged Cloud containing five hearts. After that, there are a few more Bumpties which slide down a slippery slope. There is a Winged Cloud right after them Yoshi can hit to make a line of coins drop down onto a steep, slippery slope. At the bottom of the slope is a second Time Cloud. If Yoshi hits it, a row of blue coins appears below a row of icicles. Collecting all of them in the given time makes the last Smiley Flower appear.
Finally, there are three sponge dolphins, guiding Yoshi up to the goal. The last three red coins are found below this, but Yoshi must wait for the geysers to stop before he can collect them.
- After the section with the buckets, at the location of the first Egg Block, just before the first Check Point, there is another bucket circling in the background. Yoshi must hit it to reveal the cyan Poochy Pup, then toss another egg at the pup to pick him up.
- In the section where Yoshi guides a beach ball through geysers, the black Poochy Pup is spotted on a geyser close in the background.
- In the cave with the icicles, Yoshi must have the second large icicle drop down, revealing the pink Poochy Pup.
- Smiley Flower 1: After the cave section, down the ramp and to the left, the first Smiley Flower is contained in an upside-down cup. Yoshi must Ground Pound the cup to flatten it, dropping the flower into the water. The flower will float over the Snow Ucky Kong's fishing line, who then fishes it out of the water to give to Yoshi.
- Smiley Flower 2: In a small hut, on the second slippery platform with the sleeping polar bear sculpture, just before the first Check Point. Yoshi must tilt the platform to the right to get the polar bear out of the hut, allowing him to collect the flower.
- Smiley Flower 3: At the end of the section with the beach ball, there is a paper cup crab clamping a whale's mouth shut. Yoshi must toss an egg at or Ground Pound the crab to release it, opening the whale's mouth to reveal a geyser and the third Smiley Flower.
- Smiley Flower 4: After the second Check Point, after the buckets, there is an Egg Plant and a Time Cloud. Yoshi must hit the cloud to flip the screen, revealing four Bumpties in the background, each holding a blue coin. One of the Bumpties is in a bucket. Yoshi must hit all the blue coins before time runs out to earn the Smiley Flower.
- Smiley Flower 5: There is a second Time Cloud later on. Yoshi must hit it to make a row of blue coins appear under a row of icicles. Collecting them all in the allotted time makes the fifth and final Smiley Flower appear at the end.
Three more Smiley Flowers are awarded for collecting at least 100 coins in the level, completing the level with 20 hearts, and collecting all 20 Red Coins. In the flip side, three are awarded for bringing all three Poochy Pups to the goal, and one more for doing so within three minutes and thirty seconds.
Found on the front side:
- Bearcup 1: In the cave section with the icicles, at the location of the second large icicle, spotted in the background.
- Bearcup 2: In the section with the beach ball, floating in the water.
- Bearcup 3: At the location of the second Check Point, there are two purple penguin cups. Yoshi must hit the bigger cup with an egg to reveal the hidden bearcup.
- Bearcup 4: Shortly after, in the background between the buckets and the first Time Cloud.
- Bearcup 5: In the small, long icicle cave after the second Time Cloud.
Found on the front side:
- Snowman: Found on a polar bear-shaped iceberg near the start of the beach ball section.
Found on the flip side:
- Palm Island: Just after the black Poochy Pup, in the background near the end of the beach ball section.
Near the start of the level, at the location of the first Egg Block, Sprout's box is seen in the background, behind two pink blocks in the shape of a cake.
Names in other languages
|Japanese||ツルツル ヒエヒエ こおりの海
Tsurutsuru Hiehie Kōri no Umi
|Slippery, Shivering, Sea of Ice|
Bīngbīng Huáhuá Bīng zhī Hǎi
|Freezing and Slippery, Sea of Ice|
|Italian||Isola scivolosa||Slippery Island|
|Spanish||Patinaje en el mar de hielo||Skating On the Ice Sea|