|Game||Yoshi's Crafted World|
|Music track||Round and Round|
|<< Directory of levels >>|
Rough Rolling is the first level of Hidden Hills and the forty-sixth level overall of Yoshi's Crafted World. This is one of the only levels in the game, besides boss levels, with no flip side to explore.
The level starts out with a medium size wheel, a small wheel, and a big wheel, with a Fly Guy between. Above the largest wheel is a Winged Cloud containing five hearts. Next is another Fly Guy hovering over a very small wheel. There is then another rather small wheel between two slightly larger wheels, with a Fly Guy above and a Smiley Flower below. After this are two more mini wheels, a Fly Guy, then a big wheel and small wheel, with another Winged Cloud between them Yoshi can hit to reveal coins, including two Red Coins and a 10-Coin. After this is a Fly Guy between two wheels, then a large wheel with a Winged Cloud above it Yoshi can hit to produce several coins, two red coins, and two 10-Coins. After more coins and a few Fly Guys, there is a mini wheel with a Fly Guy below it carrying a Smiley Flower.
Up next is a medium wheel, then a large wheel with coins around it. There is then a section with only mini wheels, with a third Smiley Flower down below. Past this are more coins, red coins, and a few 10-Coins. There is then a wheel with a Time Cloud above it. Hitting it reveals four balloons here in the background. If Yoshi can pop all of them in the allotted time, he is given another Smiley Flower. Once Yoshi reaches a present box, he should head upward to find a Fly Guy carrying a red coin. Shortly after this is a Winged Cloud he can hit to reveal five 10-Coins.
Once Yoshi reaches the last Winged Cloud, containing five more hearts, the goal is just up ahead. He must get past five Fly Guys, the middle one carrying the last Smiley Flower, to get to five red coins, then the goal.
- Smiley Flower 1: Between two wheels, near the first Baby Bowser craft.
- Smiley Flower 2: Carried by a Fly Guy just before the third craft.
- Smiley Flower 3: In the section with mini wheels, down below.
- Smiley Flower 4: Yoshi must hit a Time Cloud, then pop all the balloons that appear to reveal the flower.
- Smiley Flower 5: Carried by the middle of five Fly Guys just before the goal.
Three more Smiley Flowers are awarded for collecting at least 100 coins in the level, completing the level with 20 hearts, and collecting all 20 Red Coins.
- Shrunk Plastic Baby Bowser 1: Hanging in the background near the first Smiley Flower.
- Shrunk Plastic Baby Bowser 2: In the middle of two Winged Clouds, hanging in the background.
- Shrunk Plastic Baby Bowser 3: Hanging in the background shortly after the second Smiley Flower.
- Shrunk Plastic Baby Bowser 4: In the background shortly after the third Smiley Flower.
- Shrunk Plastic Baby Bowser 5: Hanging high in the background just before the arrow pointing toward the goal.
Sprout is found at the very end of the level, on the same surface as the goal.
- Fly Guys (24)
Names in other languages
Koko ga Funbari Dokoro
|Now This is the Place of Preservere|
Jiēxiàlái shì Zhòngyào Shíkè
|Next is the Important Moment|
|Italian||Saltellando tra fiori rotanti||Jumping in the rotating flowers|
|Spanish||Ojo con dónde pisas||Watch Out Where You Step On|