|Game||Yoshi's Crafted World|
|Music track||A Teeny, Tiny Universe|
|<< Directory of levels >>|
Space-Hub Hubbub is the third and final level of Outer Orbit and the thirty-eighth level overall of Yoshi's Crafted World. This level takes place on a space shuttle. Usually calm, quiet, and peaceful, things become chaotic whenever an asteroid strikes, and the normally helpful Cybos aboard the shuttle become out of control.
To start, there is a space-themed Fly Guy between two slowly rotating pinwheels. Whenever an asteroid strikes the shuttle and chaos breaks out, the pinwheels rotate much faster and dangerously. Just after that is an Egg Block. There are then more Fly Guys between more pinwheels, with coins and a few 10 Coins along the way. After a space-themed Shy Guy, there is a large, flipping pinwheel with a Winged Cloud Yoshi can hit to reveal the first Smiley Flower in a circle of coins. At the end of this area, there is an elevator operated by two Cybos. If an asteroid strikes, Yoshi must wait until they become calm again before he can move on. Once the Cybos lift Yoshi up, he can head left to find a Shy Guy and a Winged Cloud he can hit to make a short trail of coins appear, with three Red Coins at the end, leading right to the first Check Point.
After the first checkpoint, there is a Winged Cloud containing five hearts, then a door which must be lifted by a Cybo. This next section is filled with Cybos. Near the start of this section is a Winged Cloud Yoshi can hit to make coins appear above and below, with a 10 Coin in the middle of each. After that is a group of eight coins up high, including two Red Coins. Next to that is a Roulette Block allowing Yoshi to get one coin, three eggs, or five hearts. Once Yoshi enters the next area, he can head into the background and have the Cybo lift the door, giving him access to the second Smiley Flower. Otherwise, Yoshi must have the other Cybos lift the other doors and head into the foreground.
This next section is also filled with Cybos, as well as a few Shy Guys. In the middle, there is a Winged Cloud Yoshi can hit the reveal the third Smiley Flower in the middle of three rows of coins. Above that, between two Cybos spitting out eggs, there is a Winged Cloud moving left and right. Yoshi can hit this cloud to reveal more coins, with a group of four red coins in the middle. Yoshi then needs to head toward the background, where there is a Cybo and a present box close in the background containing multiple coins as well as one red coin. Once Yoshi reaches this point, two space-themed, glow stick-wielding Rush Heyho are dropped off. Immediately after this comes the second Check Point.
The long, complicated section after the second checkpoint is filled with Cybos, Shy Guys, and machinery. There are also Cybos in the background which pull Yoshi into the background or push him into the foreground. Between them, there is a very small maze with two Shy Guys and a Time Cloud. If Yoshi hits the Time Cloud, Blue Coins appear in and out of the maze. If Yoshi collects them all in the allotted time, a Smiley Flower appears. Further ahead in this section, four more Rush Heyho are dropped off. In the middle of them is a hidden Winged Cloud Yoshi can hit to get another Smiley Flower.
After that, Yoshi needs to scale up a vertical section with rotating platforms, made much faster and dangerous by incoming asteroids. Near the top is a Winged Cloud Yoshi can hit to get some coins, including a 10 Coin as well as a few red coins. At the top and to the left is a Winged Cloud containing the last Smiley Flower. To the right, past one last section with Fly Guys and rotating platforms, where the last three red coins can be found, waits nearly a dozen Cybos either panicking or waving to Yoshi. Finally, Yoshi reaches the goal.
Asteroids no longer fly in and crash into the shuttle.
- The cyan Poochy Pup is in the vertical section, running along a bottle close in the background.
- Once Yoshi reaches the first Check Point and enters the background, the black Poochy Pup is seen sitting atop one of the nearby Cybos.
- In the last section, the pink Poochy Pup is on one of the rotating pinwheels.
- Smiley Flower 1: Near the end of the very first section, in front of the largest pinwheel, is a Winged Cloud. If Yoshi hits it, the first Smiley Flower appears in a circle of coins.
- Smiley Flower 2: After the second section, before entering the foreground, Yoshi must head into the background. Here, there is a Cybo which lifts a door, allowing Yoshi to collect the second Smiley Flower.
- Smiley Flower 3: Before re-entering the background and reaching the second Check Point, there is an area with five Cybos, three Shy Guys, and two Winged Clouds. Yoshi must hit the lower Winged Cloud to reveal the third Smiley Flower among coins.
- Smiley Flower 4: In the section just after the second Check Point, Yoshi must have the Cybos in the background pull him in, where there is a Time Cloud. Hitting it makes some blue coins appear in and out of a "maze". Collecting all of them before time runs out earns the fourth Smiley Flower.
- Smiley Flower 5: At the end of that section, four Rush Heyho are dropped in. In the middle of them is a hidden Winged Cloud Yoshi must hit to reveal the fifth Smiley Flower.
- Smiley Flower 6: At the top of the vertical section and to the left, there is a Winged Cloud containing the sixth and final Smiley Flower.
Three more Smiley Flowers are awarded for collecting at least 100 coins in the level, completing the level with 20 hearts, and collecting all 20 Red Coins. In the flip side, three are awarded for bringing all three Poochy Pups to the goal, and one more for doing so within two minutes and thirty seconds.
Found on the flip side:
- Red Sun: Shortly after the vertical section with the cyan Poochy Pup, there is a huge, bright sun high in the background.
Found on the front side:
- Shy Guy Cruiser 1: At the beginning of the level, seen loaded onto a station in the background.
- Shy Guy Cruiser 2: At the end of the first section, just before the first elevator, upright in the background shuttle.
- Shy Guy Cruiser 3: The third cruiser can be spotted as soon as Yoshi collects the second Smiley Flower, lodged in a small moon.
- Shy Guy Cruiser 4: Near the end of the long, complicated section after the second Check Point, just before the four Rush Heyho appear, moving around high in the background.
- Shy Guy Cruiser 5: Once Yoshi makes it out of the vertical section, as soon as he begins the last section, the fifth cruiser can be spotted in the background.
Found on the flip side:
- Saturn: In the very last section, just after the pink Poochy Pup, in the background near a ringed planet resembling Earth.
Before entering the background and reaching the second Check Point, Sprout's box is in the middle of the location with five Cybos and the Winged Cloud containing the third Smiley Flower.
Names in other languages
Uchū Kichi de Ōsawagi
|Great Mess in the Astro Base|
Tàikōng Jīdì Dà Sāodòng
|Great Mess in the Space Base|
|Italian||Trambusto cosmico||Cosmic hustle and bustle|
|Spanish||Conmoción cósmica||Cosmic Shock|