- Not to be confused with Mine Cart Cove.
|World||Big Paper Peak|
|Game||Yoshi's Crafted World|
|Music track||Yoshi's Expedition|
|<< Directory of levels >>|
The level begins with some descending platforms, which leads to an area with a broken mine cart and some Bon-Boms, of which Yoshi must spit onto some boulders to proceed. After a few more descending platforms, Bon-Boms, and Shy Guys, Yoshi will fall into an area with Piranha Plants and more Bon-Boms, where he must travel up some descending platforms, use a Bon-Bom to destroy some boulders on the left, then move left and jump up some platforms later on to head right again. Yoshi will then reach the first Check Point, then must travel across a series of ascending platforms to reach an area with boulders above that must be destroyed to push a mine cart down and proceed. After crossing some more descending platforms with a few Fly Guys, Yoshi will encounter another mine cart, which he must move into a trough all the way to the right, then hit a Winged Cloud opening up the background. Yoshi must then cross some descending platforms and loop back around on the top to reach the second Check Point. Afterwards, a Bon-Bom must be used to destroy some additional boulders blocking a mine cart, which then zigzags into an area where Yoshi must jump to. Yoshi must then avoid some additional Piranha Plants to move a mine cart up a hill so that it can accelerate down the same hill with Yoshi on it. Yoshi must then jump off at the point where the track is broken to reach the platform with the goal.
The first mine cart is found at the opposite end from before, so Yoshi can get on it. The light-blue Poochy Pup scampers around a set of rising waterfalls in the background, after the first Bon-Bom Box. The black Poochy Pup is found on a mine cart on some boulders. Yoshi must blow up the boulders to make the mine cart come down. The pink Poochy Pup is on a mine cart, next to Shy Guy. The mine cart is enclosed by a wall of boulders that Yoshi must blow up to reach it.
- Smiley Flower 1: Upon hitting the first Time Cloud, Yoshi must throw an egg at the correct stalactite to catch a Fly Guy holding the Smiley Flower.
- Smiley Flower 2: After approaching the first Piranha Plants, Yoshi must travel due right to some descending platforms, then drop down to a platform on the bottom right to collect the Smiley Flower.
- Smiley Flower 3: Immediately after the second Smiley Flower, once Yoshi uses a Bon-Bom to destroy the boulders at the top of the descending platforms, he must move the mine cart beyond the boulders left to move it right, which causes the mine cart to fall down a ramp. Once the mine cart comes to a complete stop, Yoshi must use it as a stepping stone to reach the platform above with the Smiley Flower.
- Smiley Flower 4: Not long after the first Check Point, Yoshi must throw a Bon-Bom at some boulders with an upside-down Piranha Plant, after which the Smiley Flower will appear where the boulders were positioned.
- Smiley Flower 5: After sending down the first mine cart after the first Check Point, Yoshi must push it to exactly the point of a small drop. He must then utilize a Bon-Bom to destroy some boulders accessible on the platform above to cause a trampoline to fall on the mine cart. Yoshi must then push the mine cart to the end of its track and bounce on the trampoline in order to reach the Smiley Flower.
- Smiley Flower 6: Immediately after the fifth Smiley Flower, just below a platform. Yoshi must throw an egg at it to collect it.
- Smiley Flower 7: While traveling through the descending platforms in the background of the level, Yoshi must hit a Winged Cloud in the center of them, causing the Smiley Flower to appear, as well as some ascending fish-shaped platforms that allow Yoshi to reach it.
- Smiley Flower 8: After the second Check Point, Yoshi must take a Bon-Bom to the boulders blocking off a mandatory mine cart. Riding said mine cart, Yoshi must then jump to obtain the Smiley Flower when it comes into range.
Three more Smiley Flowers are awarded for collecting at least 100 coins in the level, completing the level with 20 hearts, and collecting all 20 Red Coins.
Found on the front side:
- Mine Cart with a Flag: Stopped on a purple rock in the background, after the end of the first set of mine cart tracks.
Found on the front side:
- Crystal Cluster 1: Behind a mine cart with a Shy Guy on it, holding a 10 Coin. It is behind a wall of boulders that Yoshi must blow up.
- Crystal Cluster 2: In the foreground, on the left of the room with the second mine cart.
- Crystal Cluster 3: In the foreground, at the end of the third mine cart's path.
- Crystal Cluster 4: Just before the second Check Point, at the very left of the large waterfall area, behind a rectangular pole.
- Crystal Cluster 5: After the second Check Point, at the bottom right of a platform.
- Crystal Cluster 6: In the foreground, in the spot where the last mine cart track leaves the ground.
Found on the flip side:
- Bat Family: At the end of the large set of waterfalls after the black Poochy Pup's location. It consists of a large purple bat and a small yellow bat, both made of origami paper.
Found on the front side:
- Caramel Billboard: In the background near the spot with the first Bon-Bom box.
Sprout is found in the top of a tall, purple rock after a large set of waterfalls after the first Check Point.
Names in other languages
Taki no Nagareru Torokko Dōkutsu
|Waterfall-Flowing Minecart Cave|
Guà zhe Pùbù de Cǎikuàngchē Dòngkū
|Waterfall-Hanging Minecart Cave|
|French||Exploration de la mine||Exploring the mine|
|Italian||Miniera delle cascate||Mine of the waterfalls|
|Spanish||En la gruta de las cascadas||In the Waterfalls Cave|