From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
- See also: Category:Ghosts
Ghost can refer to:
- The ghost boss from Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3.
- The ghost, Baby Bowser's "pet" in Yoshi's Story.
- The boss and enemy ghosts from Wario Land II.
- Ghost enemies from Donkey Kong 64. They are actually Kremlings wearing bedsheets.
- The ghost enemy from Wario Land 4.
- Ghosts, the main enemy species from the Luigi's Mansion series.
- Ghosts, enemies that appear in DK: King of Swing and DK: Jungle Climber.
- Ghosts from the Mario Kart series, which are recordings of the player's driving performance.
- Ghost from Super Mario Galaxy 2, a guide that the players can follow through the level.
- Ghost, a form taken on by defeated players in multiplayer in Super Mario Bros. Wonder.
- The Ghosts from the Pac-Man series that appear as an Assist Trophy in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
- Ghost T., a deceased Toad in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door.
- Polterpiranhas, ghostly Piranha Plants from Yoshi's Island DS also known as "Ghosts".
- Boo toys from Mini Mario & Friends: amiibo Challenge, also referred to as "Ghosts".
- Shy Guy, referred to as "Ghost" in a Nintendo Kids Club image filename.
|This is a disambiguation page — a list of pages that otherwise might share the same title. Please follow one of the disambiguation links above or search to find the page you were looking for if it is not listed. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.|