Talk:Mario Party 9
This is a featured article!
It represents the best of the best that the Super Mario Wiki has produced. If there are any edits that will improve the article's quality even further, make them.
|Edit the article · add to discussion (new section) · FA page|
|Mario Party 9 has won a Mario Award in the Seventh Awards Ceremony!!
- 1 Bowser Jr. Playable Status
- 2 ???
- 3 New Super Mario Bros. Wii but party style
- 4 5 player Minigame?
- 5 Group art
- 6 I know the release date.
- 7 Possible Content for Description
- 8 Infer
- 9 Mario Party tower
- 10 I just relized somthing
- 11 Urchin?
- 12 Nd Cube?
- 13 2011?
- 14 Playable characters
- 15 Boxart!
- 16 BIRDO!
- 17 Battle Royale/Classic Mode
- 18 Mario Party 9 EU release date changed
- 19 Lists
- 20 Yellow Toad
- 21 No classic mode.
- 22 where are people getting 13 characters from?
- 23 Confirmed Characters
- 24 MORE THAN 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 25 The Galaxy Board
- 26 Cheep-Cheep or Mega Cheep-Cheep?
- 27 New board names!
- 28 Hmmm...
- 29 The 12th Character
- 30 Title
- 31 VS. Space
- 32 Bowser Jr. Pic
- 33 Autoconfirmed...
- 34 Beta elements
- 35 Two versus two
- 36 Vehicles
- 37 Green Toad, Goomba Bowling, Minigame Puns
- 38 Trivia
- 39 Reverse Minigames
- 40 Minigame Announcer has different voices
- 41 This is incorrect...
- 42 Another error...
- 43 Reverse Minigames
- 44 80 all-new minigames stripe
- 45 Unlocking Bowser's Board
- 46 Mini Stars
- 47 Choice Challenge
- 48 Constellations
- 49 Does anyone have proof?
- 50 Incorrect info
- 51 Kamek vs Magikoopa
- 52 Why is the article protected
- 53 Places
- 54 Secret Cheat I Found
- 55 Featured article
- 56 Vehicle section and articles?
- 57 Editable?
- 58 Similarities to Wii Party
- 59 15th in Japan???
- 60 List of Quotes
- 61 Kamek/Shy Guy wins situation
- 62 Mario's screaming.
- 63 Wario controversy
- 64 Edit war
- 65 Is the soundtrack of the results screen in Mario Party 9 borrowed from Mario Sports Mix?
Bowser Jr. Playable Status
I don't think it's confirmed he is playable. In the pipe game he could have been an NPC enemy. And in the propeller game, he's in the Koopa Clown Car unlike all the others, which to me implies he's some sort of boss. - Cobold (talk · contribs) 14:43, 7 June 2011 (EDT)
Yeah that's what I think too. He's probably going to maintain some nsmb like role where he interrupts the minigames. I mean he seems to either be running away or performing a boss fight. I think we should list him in a Boss/Playable? Characters sections. Propeller Toad
- Now that I look at this image, I have to agree that Junior is not playable. (Or at least not officially announced.) DKPetey99TCE 19:43, 7 June 2011 (EDT)
- I'm pretty sure it was. YL
New Super Mario Bros. Wii but party style
When I saw the trailer there were so many things New Super Mario Bros. Wii styled like at one part Luigi threw a shell at Goombas and in the Background there was a fortress on a hill like the one in the 1st world of NSMBW. Is this going to me like a NSMBW party game just with a different name?
- No, it's just the style of the board. The game also has other elements like from Super Mario Galaxy 2. --Mechawave 15:26, 9 June 2011 (EDT)
- We all know that now, since this section was last edited a year ago. Please also check the time the comments were written before replying. MarioComix (talk) 03:33, 8 September 2012 (EDT)
5 player Minigame?
- Either that, or Dry Bones is not a playable character anymore. -_- DK Fan
- No I don't think there are 5 player mini-games - one of the players must be an enemy. Mario JC
- In that minigame with the Dry bones the one standing didn't have glowing pupils so maybe it is an enemy of some sort.
- Can you people seriously look at the image and apply common sense? This game is not related to the Wii U in any way, nor has 5 player minigames. Dry Bones is not returning as a character this time around, and those Dry Bones are there to make sure the players avoiding the one in the copter also avoid the Dry Bones. --Mechawave 15:25, 9 June 2011 (EDT)
- Dry Bones are enemies. In a screenshot, there are three of them.
- And the solo Mario artwork is Mario taken from that picture by himself. DKPetey99TCE 10:52, 7 July 2011 (EDT)
I know the release date.
- This does not mean it's official. GameStop is notorious for giving out incorrect release dates. Also, there's no actual Internet source so it's automatically invalid. GameStop also does not say the release date itself on their website. --Mechawave 16:50, 14 June 2011 (EDT)
Possible Content for Description
- If you are completely sure with what it is about and it is referenced, yes. YL
Mario Party tower
I just relized somthing
Hudson Software developed the first Mario Party games, but NOT this one.
--Mario240 15:17, 5 July 2011 (EDT)Mario240
Yeah. ! 15:32, 5 July 2011 (EDT)
Um, how do we know that this game is made by Nd Cube? The referenced page merely states that Nd Cube made Wii Party, it didn't even mention Mario Party 9. Isn't this just speculation? YL
I see an Urchin like thing in the Giant Blooper Image. Is it really an Urchin or not?20:15, 12 July 2011 (EDT)
I think that's an Urchin. See Mario's face near it. Maybe be something to get points of the other.
14:05, 28 October 2011 (EDT)
The referenced article for Nd Cube only states that they made Wii Party. It didn't even mention Mario Party 9, and thus this is only purely speculation. YL
- Most of the time, Gamespot puts in filler dates that are wrong, but TBA 2011 seems reasonable. --Reversinator 13:18, 5 September 2011 (EDT)
- Then should I put Mario Party 9 in the 2011 section on the Games by Date page? SuperLuigiBros. 10:59, 11 September 2011 (EDT)
Is there any proof of these characters?(toadette toad birdo and the blue blooper)?, Donaldthescotishtwin
- Yeah there has to be a source that proves this. Unless there's a source, that info is merely speculation. M&SG (talk) 18:50, 23 October 2011 (EDT)
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Mario+Party+9+-+Nintendo+Wii/4684927.p?id=1218508070023&skuId=4684927 Here you can see the boxart, although it's small. EDIT: I zoomed in on it and found that it confirms Birdo and Yellow Toad. yoshiyoshiyoshi (talk)
Look the official boxart:
Birdo is near Yoshi, on the right corner.
15:05, 1 January 2012 (EST)
- Also, if you look really closely you can see other characters and different cameos too. Some of these characters is a Yellow Toad, Daisy (who is riding a Dolphin by the way), Waluigi (In a custom version of the Koopa Clown Car), Kamek (or a Magikoopa), Bowser (in the original Koopa Clown Car), and you can see Koopa and Shy Guy riding a Mini Star. You can see Peach's Castle (or Boo's Horror Castle) in the background too. Also, The regular yellow Power Star is there, possibly hinting the return of Battle Royal Mode.--MarioMaster2011 22:35, 1 January 2012 (EST)
Battle Royale/Classic Mode
Mario Party 9 EU release date changed
--Tjb east 10:34, 18 January 2012 (GMT)It has been confirmed by ONM that the UK and EU release date is March 2nd
It is quite likely that it is him (since he appears to be prominent and the fact that the game appears to based off NSMB Wii); however, we have no proof as of yet. Apparently, a Green Toad was also spotted in the new artwork of Toad Road, so there could be more Toads. I think we should make the decision upon the game's release as opposed to reaching a conclusion as of now. Propeller Toad (talk)
If there is only one Yellow Toad and/or one Blue Toad, it is much more than likely to be them from New Super Mario Bros. Wii.--Prince Ludwig 21:18, 30 January 2012 (EST)
Yellow Toad= Host
Blue Toad = Minigiame Host
Green Toad= Appears at a checkpoint, and gives the last place player a slow dice block- Mario102300
No classic mode.
It is official that classic mode will NOT be in the game. also, there are going to be 78 mini games. --MrYoshiFan 12:44, 4 February 2012 (EST)
http://www.nintendoenthusiast.com/2012/02/05/mario-party-9-a-big-comeback-for-the-mario-party-series/ I believe it says so there. MarioComix 01:17, 6 February 2012 (EST)
If the game has 78 minigames, why the box art says "80 minigames"?
13:34, 9 February 2012 (EST)
where are people getting 13 characters from?
That source doesn't say 13. it says 12. And maybe there's just 12 starters. MP8 had 12 starters. Are people just assuming that Toad is the 13th character, because they think it's impossible for him to be secret? Peach was unlockable in Fortune street..... yoshiyoshiyoshi (talk)
- I think Toad's not unlockable, since he's... umm.. default. Maybe Mii's playable too, and is it counted as another character again. I dunno. ~ Qyzxf (talk)
Currently, the page for Mario Party 9 only displays 11 charcters. Who are the other two playeble characters?--User:FireFlower
MORE THAN 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Story Mode, which sees you go up against Bowser’s minions such as Boo, Dry Bones, Koopa Kid, Birdo, Hammer Bro, Blooper, Shy Guy, and Koopa. (They are also playable characters.)" Nintendo Enthusiast
There is a possibility of 5 more characters leading to 17 OR 18 PLAYABLE CHARACTERS! AND KOOPA KID FINALLY MAKES A COMEBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --MrYoshiFan 16:03, 10 February 2012 (EST)
- The "they" thing is quite vague though. That's why I removed it from the article because it's not specific enough. Ray Trace(T|C)
(About MrYoshiFan's comment) That's not Koopa Kid on the official cover. That's Bowser Jr.! And why do you think Dry Bones is playable if it shows that he is a mid-boss in Boo's Haunted Castle(or whatever it's called)? However, Birdo and Shy Guy DO make a playable appearance, as well as Koopa Troopa. Boo, Blooper, and Hammer Bro. aren't playable, though. --Mario X-Fan 45
- Ahem, this was way before the game came out. These are just guesses of who might be in the game. 11:47, 17 March 2012 (EDT)
- Characters: Mario, Luigi Peach, Daisy, Yoshi, Birdo, Toad, Wario, Waluigi, Koopa, Shy Guy (unlockable), and Kamek (unlockable).Boo is an obstacle, Dry bones is a boss, koopa kid is not in the game, Hammer Bro comes in battle minigames,and Blooper is a boss.-Mario102300
The Galaxy Board
The reference to the "galaxy board" is wrong. There isn't any proof that this board exists.
10:00, 13 February 2012 (EST)
Cheep-Cheep or Mega Cheep-Cheep?
The February trailer shows a Cheep-Cheep as a boss. However, it shouldn't be called "Cheep-Cheep" because it is larger than a normal one and the regular Cheep-Cheeps are already in the "Other Characters" section. That's why I changed it to "Mega Cheep-Cheep" because thats the closest thing resembling a giant Cheep-Cheep.--MarioMaster2011 22:45, 14 February 2012 (EST)
- Actually there have been giant Cheep Cheep before specifically on Banshee Boardwalk in Mario Kart 64 Raven Effect (talk)
- The giant Blooper is called "Blooper" so the giant Cheep-Cheep is called "Cheep-Cheep".
- Almost all bosses are like this. Cheep-Cheep is bigger to make him look...umm...boss-ier. Same with Lakitu, Wiggler,Whomp,Spikem Chain Chomp, and Blooper.-Mario102300
New board names!
That would be German instead of Dutch.. Dark Gamer 10:53, 20 February 2012 (EST)
I don't know if it's very interesting/important, but this picture is very strange: The empty spaces look like they're pasted in the picture. I mean that they are perfect squares, instead of being slightly turned (because the camera was slightly turned when the photo was token) They don't only look like they're pasted in, cuz they are pasted in. One of them is Shy Guy (yay) ~ Qyzxf (talk)
- You do know the origin of that image, right? The reason those two squares are added is because of an embargo. Nintendo of Europe does not want the original source people to reveal the hidden characters, and they obviously unlocked them so they had to remove their images. --Mechawave 17:59, 16 February 2012 (EST)
- Magikoopa or Kamek is the other unlockable.-Mario102300
The 12th Character
According to Mario Party Legacy, Hammer Bro. takes the role of being the twelveth character. This may not be accurate, but one of the sources says this is confirmed. --User:FireFlower I'm pretty sure, as seen in a gameplay video, that Hammer Bro. hosts the Competition Space (the one with the two crossing hammers). He was seen on a floaty platform floating down to the players when they landed on it. MarioComix 21:33, 20 February 2012 (EST)
Hammer bro's not gonna be the 12th. According to Nintendo Gamer, it's gonna be Kamek. --MrYoshiFan 15:41, 22 February 2012 (EST)
The VS. Space does seem to be similar to the 4-Player Space in Mario Party 6. They both trigger a minigame. Should this space still be in the New Spaces or should I move it to the Returning Spaces and just link it to the 4-Player Space? Username8cp (talk)
Bowser Jr. Pic
Hey guys (and gal's) I have a never before seen bowser jr picture! But i can't upload it....
Any way in the picture he is smilling and sticking his tounge out. It is on the cover of mario party 9 but I have the official art work! I also have an official bowser koopa clown car artwork.
The preceding unsigned comment was added by Lcc98 (talk).
If it is cut from the group artwork it isn't considered to be on here. I am not sure why but I remember we did that with the Piranha Plant and Koopa (which came back) from the Super Mario 3D land group art. Someone also uploaded that Bowser Jr. artwork before but it was deleted probably was similar to the SUper mario 3D land art. Unless it is full good quality and not cut from the group art I would say upload somehow.
Already uploaded in the Gallery-Mario102300
This page is quite popular! I wonder why...? It's good that it has been locked so only auto-confirmed users can edit it, but my question is, will it be permanent?
Okay, what is actually going on is that people assumed there would be 14 bosses for the game, 2 for each of the 7 boards, but it turned out to be Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong. And what the creators meant when they said there would be 3 bosses for each board is that whenever you reach a Boss Space, you can choose FROM 3 bosses to fight. MarioComix 00:08, 3 March 2012 (EST)
Two versus two
Would it be significant if we include that Mario Party 9 is the first game that doesn't contain 2 vs. 2 minigames? If so, should it be in the Trivia or somewhere else? KaBoom! 17:58, 3 March 2012 (EST)
And that is an extra. it isn't considered 2 vs 2 at all. But we could also mention that.
- Go ahead, I don't think it would matter if it was put in.
Green Toad, Goomba Bowling, Minigame Puns
I have three things to ask:
- Do we need an article for the Green Toad character?
- How can Goomba Bowling both be an Free-for-All-Minigame ena Extra Minigame?
- Do we need a list of names where Minigame names are puns on?
Go ahead, who'll stop you? You have a free time to create a Green Toad character (not from the Toad Brigade crew from Super Mario Galaxy installments of course), since we'll all need it for sure, especially because Green Toad will appear in Paper Mario 2012. As for the rest...Anybody will understand what you did. Perhaps. O.o --Prince Ludwig 13:26, 5 March 2012 (EST)
- 1.If Green Toad plays any sort of significant role, then you can create it. However, if he is just the host for one mode or something, it is better left in the Toad (species) article.
- 2.You can include Goomba Bowling in both of these categories, but I haven't played the game. If the game shows this minigame in two categories, put it in the two categories. If it is in one category, put it in the respective category.
- 3.Yes, you probably do need a list, since the previous Mario Parties show it. But, first, you need to identify these puns or word portmanteaus. KaBoom! 22:52, 5 March 2012 (EST)
likely due to the option to get rid of computer players
In this part of the Trivia about the 2 vs. 2, this doesn't make any sense. I don't know if I should remove this section or not, but I want to clarify, "get rid of the computer players". I never played the game (and I won't plan to) and I need to know how this works. KaBoom! 23:13, 5 March 2012 (EST)
Well, instead of playing with 4 players, it is possible to play with just 3, or just 2, so that's how you can "get rid" of computer players. If you think of a better way to say it, feel free to change it. MarioComix 23:36, 5 March 2012 (EST)
- Okay, I think I'll get of that bit because it's more speculation than fact. What if ND Cube was just lazy? KaBoom! 00:27, 6 March 2012 (EST)
I don't want to start an edit war, but what I'm trying to say that there is only one 2 vs. 2 minigame in Mario Party 9, which means you can't get 2 vs. 2 minigames during normal gameplay (I think), and that is an oddity for the Mario Party series. There isn't a category of minigames called 2 vs. 2 minigames because there aren't enough to make a group. Yes, there is Shell Soccer, but that's an Extra Minigame, which means it's more of a bonus. In every Minigame Mode from the previous Mario Parties, you can choose from Free-For-All, Battle, 1 vs.3, and 2 vs. 2, but in this game, you can't because the 2 vs. 2 group is NOT there. I hope this clears a bit. KaBoom! 23:19, 10 March 2012 (EST)
I have the game and sometimes if you land on a Bowser Space, Bowser will force all the players to play a Reverse Minigame. Reverse Minigames are reverse versions of regular minigames where the objective is to Lose instead of win. The winner (in this case Loser) gets 10 Mini Stars from Bowser. I've studied and I've found out that you can only play 4 different Reverse Minigames (NOTE Reverse minigames can only be played by landing on a Bowser space and hoping that a Reverse minigame will be played):
- Chain Event: The slowest person wins (the last one to reach the bottom). It is recommended to hit the spike balls as they decrease your speed.
I see that I'm the only person who noticed here on this wiki as Reverse Minigames are almost never mentioned in any article here (actually only in the Billistics article). Not even in the Bowser Space article, the minigames article or the Mario Party 9 article. Reverse minigames should have their own articles as they have different infos before the minigames start (I'll be happy to find them) and they have a different objective. Here's an example of the Tumble Temple reverse minigame: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCAMttidEVU at 26:42 User:MarioMaster720
- Well, you can put that all on an article. Nobody is going to stop you. As long as you can prove the information (which you did via the youtube video), this wiki encourages users to add new info to a recently released game. KaBoom! 23:59, 6 March 2012 (EST)
Minigame Announcer has different voices
I heard some voices for the game's minigame announcer in some Youtube videos and in the French version, he said "C'est Partie!". Is this possible? Dream22dream 10:35, 8 March 2012 (EST)
This is incorrect...
"This is the first Mario Party in the series Bowser don´t have a Lava/Dark board theme "
Uh, Bowser's Warped Orbit? user:DonnyKD 16:08, 8 March 2012
But this time, it's in regards to the "images" for Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong as "bosses" on the respective chart; those images shown at the time of this writing were from other installments. Someone who is able to extract materials from this game needs to see about addressing said issue here A.S.A.P. --M. C. - "Mario Gals" Fan! User Page | Talk Page 13:52, 12 March 2012 (EDT)
No, you can only play Free-for-all, 1 vs. Rivals, Bowser Jr., and Boss Minigames in free play mode--Mario240 17:54, 13 March 2012 (EDT)
80 all-new minigames stripe
I was looking in the gallery and noticed how the NA box art has the stripe that has 80 all new minigames written on it, but the others don't. Should we mention that in the trivia?--Mario240 17:53, 13 March 2012 (EDT)
Unlocking Bowser's Board
On the page it says to unlock Bowser's board you need to beat Solo Mode but I unlocked it without even playing Solo Mode at all? I think you unlock it after you've played all the boards like on Mario Party 2. Greentoad
- No cuz I did play all the boards but I didn't receive it yet. ~ Qyzxf (talk)
Why hasn't anyone made this article yet? It's one of the most important items in the game. SuperPaperFan
In the gallery, there is a file, with the discription: "A screenshot of the Choice Challenge minigame." Although there is no article for this minigame, and it's not on the list of minigames, I was wondereing if it was a beta element of some sort. Anyone konws something about this? ~ Qyzxf (talk)
- It says "Choice Challenge minigame mode." It's not one of the minigames itself but an extra where the players compete in minigames, and it does exist in the game. I'll try to get an article about it up, though. Karma
- Or would it be better to include that as a section of this page? Karma
Can someone give me assurance that if I add the constellations listed in the Museum they won't get deleted? I think they're important to have, moreover I think we should create an article dedicated to the constellations by themselves. Please, if I go ahead and do it my self it will get deleted so I need someone to back me up.
Does anyone have proof?
There's a entry in the Beta Elements page for Mario Party 9: "Mario Party 9 was originally going to include a "Classic Mode", where players can play battle royal and collect Stars and Coins, however, this was removed in the final game"
On the info for the Captain Event Space the "Rarity" part is incorrect. "1 on each stage. 3 on Bowser Station." should be changed. There is two captain event spaces on Blooper Beach.
- Arguably, there are also two in Magma Mine. You'll only ever encounter one, but you find one whichever way you go at the fork. Should that be mentioned? Karma (talk)
- I think so. It's more about the amount than if you can actually encounter it.
It was me who removed this the first time. I removed because in the list of the boards and descriptions there is only one captain event listed. Either this needs to change or something here is wrong. Also, I have the game and I don't remember two events, only 1. Can I see an official website link please? p.s. I won't change it again simply because I can't afford to receive another warning.
There's only one event, but there are two spaces in both boards. In Magma Mine, there's a fork in the path, and whichever route you take you encounter one space. In Blooper Beach, there's one you pass early on, and, depending on the route you take at a later fork, you may or may not play the same event again toward the end with slightly higher stakes. Karma (talk)
- Thanks for elaborating. I didn't fully understand the reasoning for Blooper Beach but there's no need to explain. Next time I play MP9 I'll see for myself. Thanks again.
Kamek vs Magikoopa
Can someone quote me the part that says "We are an American wiki" from the Coverage policy? The name: Kamek should be used in the characters table. Why? Because:
1)Kamek and magikoopas are diffrent, thats like calling "Mario" as "Human M" in every Article.
2) It also released in Europa first, so Kamek is more proper!
- Even though I tend to go for European spellings and names, the rule on this Wiki states that whichever of the types of names is put up first, must remain. For example, if an article called Colour was initially written by a European, he would write the word with the extra u. An American can't change that. However, if the American wrote that article first without the u, the European can't change it. It's a little confusing but there you go. JackpotJordan 03:30, 25 August 2012 (EDT)
Why is the article protected
The articles are protected in order to prevent vandalism. Once you make a number of edits on other articles, and have been around for a week, you should become autoconfirmed and be able to edit this page, I believe. As well, due to a relatively recent proposal, all names and info on this wiki will be American, no longer the first release country. MarioComix (talk) 00:28, 19 September 2012 (EDT)
I'm gonna create an article about how each character reacts when they're in a certain place.
Secret Cheat I Found
Vehicle section and articles?
I've noticed that in every board article for this game it states the vehicles that are there, should we create a section on this article for that as well, and also create an article for all the different vehicles? Yoshi876 (talk)
Why can't I edit this page? The link to Spike (enemy) needs to be piped to display as Spike. There are hundreds of incorrect links to dab pages. Take a look at Spike (disambiguation). There's a lot. I was going to clean some of these up, but apparently, I can't edit this wiki fully :( Mckaysalisbury (talk) 10:23, 10 August 2013 (EDT)
- You're not autoconfirmed yet, you need to make a few edits and wait a few days and then you'll be able to edit freely. Yoshi876 (talk)
Similarities to Wii Party
I played both Mario Party 9, and Wii Party. I noticed some similarities between the two video games.
- The two games have a sepia-toned Home Menu screen.
- All mini-games within the game are unlocked from the start.
- Both of them have over the same number of minigames.
- The pause menus look similar.
- The mini-game instruction screens are the same, but the only differences are that the character icons and mini-game names are placed over the instructions.
- Most of the mini-games in Mario Party 9 are similar to some of those in Wii Party, and they also share some traits.
- Both video games were developed by the same company.
What I'm trying to say is that Mario Party 9 is the Mario version of Wii Party. Chris Helper Got something to say? Put it on my talk page! See how much editing I did to the wiki. 00:58, 23 December 2013 (EST)
15th in Japan???
Where do you get the information that this is the 15th in the series in Japan? Did you pull this number out of your ass?220.127.116.11 02:21, 1 July 2014 (EDT)
- Nope,there are Japan exclusive versions of Mario Party. If you check the Mario series template you will find that there are 15 games before Party 9. Yoshi876 (talk)
List of Quotes
Well... The playable characters will say something, which can happen when it's their turn as the captain, get hurt in minigames, suprised, or whatever. Should we make a list of quotes? 18.104.22.168 06:40, 15 September 2014 (EDT)
Kamek/Shy Guy wins situation
I'm a bit confused at the part where Kamek/Shy Guy wins in solo mode. It's the part where they take away all your mini stars. I have yet to lose to them, but by take all the mini stars, does it mean the mini stars I won from just that board I lost to Kamek/Shy Guy or all the boards? E.G, I win Toad Road as Toad, lose at Bob-omb Factory to Peach, and finally, Kamek/Shy Guy wins at Boo's Horror Castle. What happens then?--22.214.171.124 16:16, 21 March 2015 (EDT)
Should there be a mention somewhere on the article about the controversy with Wario's 3rd place pose? I know it's not necessarily the type of thing that is usually mentioned on this wiki but it still seems like something that should be considered. 126.96.36.199 15:59, 19 April 2018 (EDT)
- Wrong place for this. 16:05, 15 October 2018 (EDT)
Is the soundtrack of the results screen in Mario Party 9 borrowed from Mario Sports Mix?
I feel like I heard this soundtrack in Mario Sports Mix in the first time before playing Mario Party 9. If only I think so, my memory probably went wrong. Orhoshmand (talk) 15:26, April 26, 2020 (EDT)