|B.wilson has been blocked indefinitely from editing the Super Mario Wiki for vandalizing and trolling through the use of sockpuppets.
|After a disturbing personal attack by the entire staff of the wiki, being banned for sockpuppetry, and sustained immaturity by other users on this wiki, I am not willing to be a target of further abuse.
I wish my time here would have been longer, but the immaturity, the flaming, and the "game" I played cut it short.
Please refrain from leaving comments on this talk page, I have been banned, that means I AM BANNED, and that means leaving messages on my talk page is not a good idea.
Good luck in your future endeavors. I am certain that the wiki's future will be very dull.
If you leave me a message, I will reply here. Please place this page on yourto watch any reply I will make.
I will archive any post within 24-48 hours if I feel the discussion is over (in most cases, if there are no replies within a day or two).
Please leave me a message by clicking here.
I think so
We generally don't allow userfied pages on this wiki, unless they serve a purpose or are a work in progress. Unless you can demonstrate that your userfied page meets either purpose, User:B.wilson/List of Notices in Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be deleted.--Knife (talk) 22:13, 31 January 2012 (EST)
- It serves a purpose. It is a copy of a deleted page that would not have any problem being retained for future use. --Bryce talk contributions 05:25, 1 February 2012 (EST)
No it doesn't. You're just keeping the page for historical reference when it has no potential for future use. All of the information is already available on SmashWiki anyway, just formatted differently. The administrative team is going to release a more concise userspace policy in the near future anyway, so it's either now or then. You may want to save it to a personal document instead if you really want to save the information (though like I said, the information is already available on SmashWiki).--Knife (talk) 00:17, 3 February 2012 (EST)
That user also has the exact same computer/internet setup as you, and while this is the first perfect match, there have been similarities between these troll IPs and your IPs a number of times. Furthermore, why would anyone else even have reason to so persistently pester wikis just to spite you? And why do they always seem to show up after you get in some sort of fight with the staff? We've suspected you for quite some time, and now we have you dead to rights for sockpuppeting - good faith was not banning you for the imperfect IP matches, but a perfect match, combined with all the other circumstantial evidence? That is another matter entirely. - Walkazo 01:47, 5 February 2012 (EST)
- I understand how frustrated you are because that account was created - I do not know who created it nor operated it, but either way, I am responsible for this issue.
- I have decided that I'll put my editing here to a halt for some time due to behavioral issues (and due to the fact I will be at work this week and the following week), and if this behavior continues, it will be disruptive and damaging to the project. I understand that this behavior is totally unacceptable, and I will apologize for it. --Bryce talk contributions 02:39, 5 February 2012 (EST)
- No, you do know who made it, because it was you. You are responsible all the accounts, and all the vandalism and all the flaming. You were globally banned on Wikia for sockpuppeting and trolling, and you've done it again here - you've been doing it for months, and now that you've forgotten to use a proxy for a couple of these attacks, we don't have to sit by and let you get away with it any longer. Nothing you say will change anything: the facts speak for themselves, and you are no longer welcome here. - Walkazo 17:51, 5 February 2012 (EST)
well actullay bryce's brother was the one who made 1 or 2 acounts that was the main cause of the global block on wikia AwesomeSponge 08:12, 20 February 2012 (EST)
Your the last person I expected to get blocked :(
Well, he trolled with sockpuppets for an unknown reason. And he flamed himself with a sockpuppet of him which resulted in fail. Good thing he didn't use a proxy: admins couldn't know the real identity of those sockpuppets if there was a proxy. -- Super FAMICOM™ 64 (Talk - Contribs) 11:13, 18 February 2012 (EST)
I just changed my mind. And it's not an excuse. May that troublemaker gets his own Internet connection and not yours. --Super Famicom 64 03:39, 18 March 2012 (EDT)
- I know that you (Bryce) recieve an e-mail whenever this page is changed. I hope you read this. Stop abusing Super Famicom 64! And stop creating socks. Why can't you leave this Wiki alone? Your time here is over.
- I'm sorry for the things I said above :( And I thank you for your apology.
Im sorry for what happened to you Bryce AwesomeSponge 07:58, 21 February 2012 (EST)
P.S. you have talk page access :D