Mariomario64's User Talk
If anyone has any questions, or would like help with something, post something here on my talk page. I'll try to reply as soon as I can.
Here is one rule:
- No flaming, spamming, etc. ALSO, I have the right to remove any comment I think is spam.
After around 75-100 sections, I will create an archive to keep this page neat and tidy. Or if I feel like it :/
- 1 Come On
- 2 ok. :)
- 3 Come on 2
- 4 I just noticed!
- 5 Request
- 6 Music & Art sections are due July 9
- 7 Story
- 8 Hi!
- 9 <3
- 10 recolor
- 11 Re:Awesome! But...
- 12 hey buddy!
- 13 I'm waiting....
- 14 OK
- 15 ?
- 16 mm64!
- 17 SMA4 e-levels proposal
- 18 Good Job
- 19 Transparent
- 20 hey,
- 21 M&SG
- 22 Images
- 23 PI
- 24 I need a favor...
- 25 Reminder
- 26 Music & Art sections are due August 13
- 27 Couple Things
- 28 Chat
- 29 Just so you know...
- 30 IM A BACK!
- 31 Music & Art due September 11
- 32 Transparent
- 33 M&A sections due soon
- 34 Friend Request: ThePremiumYoshi
- 35 Music and Art due November 12
- 36 HI
- 37 MM64!!!!
- 38 Music and Art sections due Dec. 10
- 39 Music & Artwork sections due January 14
- 40 Hi
- 41 Music and Art Sections due February 11
- 42 Sorry, but...
- 43 Hi mm64....
- 44 HEY
- 45 Hi
- 46 Wut up
- 47 =O Its been long
- 48 Request
Come on 2
can you hurry up a little in the boshi? [[User:GEX] GEX 14:31, 30 June 2011 (EDT)
I just noticed!
Music & Art sections are due July 9
hey buddy! It's me GEX.Want to chat? [[User:GEX] GEX 22:38, 5 July 2011 (EDT)
you know the sprites U.M gave you? well I anamated some of the the pictures and you bang a hammer!
several minutes later...
SMA4 e-levels proposal
Hi. You supported including the unofficial level names in the article before, so I was hoping you could come over to my proposal and give your support. Thanks! Talk:Super Mario Advance 4 e-Cards Avengah 20:33, 8 July 2011 (EDT)
Good job! Mario Bros.! 22:28, 8 July 2011 (EDT)
Hey MM64! If you don't mind, can you make these two picture transparent?
- Well I'm sorry that you did all that work, but I need it to be a-reuploaded version of the JPG. Because my userbox is using the JPG, lots of people will have a red link instead of the picture. I'm going to have to delete it. I'm really sorry :( Supremo 12:12, 9 July 2011 (EDT)
join my pipe project?
- I'm aware of that, but I'd rather name the screenshots the way that I want them. It was just a minor mistake that I made while uploading the Diddy Kong screenshot. M&SG (talk) 16:32, 11 July 2011 (EDT)
You're becoming the next SWFlash :)
- Wow that's pretty cool! And yeah, I have a Bluetooth built in. Thank you! Supremo 17:37, 11 July 2011 (EDT)
- Ok now I'm making some progress. I extracted it with WinRar and made the folder of all the stuff, but when I try to run Dolphin (file name Dolphin.exe), it says I'm missing VCOMP100.DLL. Can you help me with that? Also where do you get the ISOs? Supremo 11:07, 12 July 2011 (EDT)
How do I animate an image? I tried many times, but it wom't work. Emw7199
I need a favor...
- Template removed by the administrators.
U be careful, 'cuz I'd block U 4-ever if U erase my warnings again!!!
- Do not remove this but appeal this the warning he gave fawful was a joke and an abuse of warnings but do not remove this appeal this Goomba's Shoe15 (talk)
|Please stop editing and removing warnings on the Super Mario Wiki. This isn't a warning, and it's possible that you made a mistake by accident or without realizing it; this is simply a reminder for your information. If the action continues, then a warning will be issued. Thanks for reading and keep contributing.|
If this reminder was not issued by an administrator and you feel it was undeserved, you may appeal it.
- KoopaMan's questionable behaviour led to our removal of the template he gave you, however you did break some rules, and so we replaced it with a more reliable Reminder. Even if a warning was given inappropriately, you cannot remove it yourself: instead, contact an admin. Rewording others' warnings is just as bad as altering someone's comment; do not do this either. Technically, your offences warrant a Warning, but given the circumstances of this whole muddled affair, we decided to simply give you a Reminder this time. - Walkazo 02:10, 28 July 2011 (EDT)
Still be careful.--User:Pinklink
Music & Art sections are due August 13
- Excuse me, but can you answer me back you response to my requests? DKPetey99TCE 13:17, 17 August 2011 (EDT)
Just so you know...
IM A BACK!
Hey mm64! its me! SUPERZ is back in action!!!!! I missed you!
Music & Art due September 11
Can you make this --> transparent Mario Bros.!
M&A sections due soon
Friend Request: ThePremiumYoshi
Hi! Wanna be friends? Here's my userbox: |-| ThePremiumYoshi 14:14, 10 October 2011 (EDT)
Music and Art due November 12
CHECK OUT THE NEW AND IMPROVED ZMARIO!!!!
Music and Art sections due Dec. 10
Please your Music & Artwork section on the forums (our forums, which one did you think?) by no later than December 10th. Please remember to save a copy in your outbox. If you can't, tell me, and I'll be sure to work something out.
In addition, this issue of The 'Shroom is a Special H O L I D A Y
Issue! In addition to your regular sections, you are invited to write one or more special guest sections on any topic, and should submit your special section on December 14th'. Review a game you like, give us a Christmas story, play a game, maybe draw some Christmas artwork, there's so much choice! You are not required to write a special guest section for the Special Holiday Issue, but it is encouraged. There will be awards given out in the issue for the best writers for The 'Shroom, so be sure to impress us this month! Season's greetings to everyone, and an excellent New Year!
Music & Artwork sections due January 14
Can you please change my userbox to this:|-|
Music and Art Sections due February 11
I'm going to have to fire you from your position of Soundtrack of the Month on the 'Shroom. I haven't been receiving any sections from you in quite some time, so I think it would be best to leave the section open for others who would like to write for it. Thank you for understanding. Fawfulfury65
I'm sorry I havn't kept in touch with you lately,it's just that ive been very busy in the last few months. to show that I care, I want you to join one of my communities for mk7 found on my page!
WHY THE **** DID YOU GET RID OF MY PERSONAL IMAGE, I COULD JUST KILL YOU NOW! I HOPE YOU'RE PROUD OF YOURSELF BECAUSE IF YOU JUST WANT, I'LL JUST GET RID OF YOUR PERSONAL SIG IMAGE! HOW DOES THAT FEEL?
How are you doing? R3D347H wuz here
=O Its been long
=O Where have you been! You remember me right? XDD Yes its Christian!(No longer Super Chris Toadstool, but Super Gallo Rosalina instead!)
People ask you about recoloring images. Are you also able to move images behind other images without completely hiding the back image? Specifically, could you put this behind this?
Ultimate Mr. L (Talk) 14:10, 7 October 2016 (EDT)