Welcome to my user talk page!
- 1 New Leaf
- 2 Proposal voting "invitations"
- 3 RE:Question
- 4 Reply
- 5 Edits
- 6 RE:Question
- 7 What
- 8 Moving files
- 9 Stickers
- 10 About those "sticker" images
- 11 Large SSB4 Artwork With Transparency
- 12 Buddy!
- 13 Character artwork
- 14 Your userpage rocks omg :O
- 15 Fan Images?
- 16 File:Hard hat 02
- 17 Names
- 18 About the Gold Ring article edit
- 19 Big Mushroom and unused Sprite Duplicates
- 20 Where did you get this image from?
- 21 Re
- 22 If You Are Still Around...
- 23 SML subjects that you are adding names in other languages for
- 24 Profiles from digital manuals
- 25 Game systems
- 26 Mr. Eraser
- 27 Chikako
- I need to get a pic for my town pass card first. -Gary Koopa
Proposal voting "invitations"
Hello there. Just to let you know that fishing for votes is a breach of the Courtesy policy.
- That's okay.
Hi. Please don't edit the same page consecutively as it floods both the page's history and the Recent Changes, as it is a quote page I suggest that you heave the entire page open when editing it and add the quotes as they come up so you don't keep coming back. Thanks and keep contributing. Yoshi876 (talk)
I don't have any, so I don't no.
in the world is "Pipe O' Da Past"? It's an archive of past discussions, I like Baby Luigi's archive names better.-
- Unshy Guy
To avoid edit warring, what is exactly your point in preferring the artworks to the stickers sprites? for subjects with an article on the wiki, I keep the artwork, while doing the sticker in the list and in the sticker table of the subject.. Otherwise, the artwork get deleted, and the sticker is placed in the table. I choose this way so we don't have to keep any artwork for non-Mario subjects (I mean subjects that hasn't appeared in any game on the wiki - including crossovers - ) and for the sake of originality to the game... Showing the stickers' border, keeping the size as-it.--
13:43, 30 April 2014 (EDT)
- Um three thousand, you can find every sticker. The Super Mario Bros. sticker in question is located in Sticker Part 2, near the bottom. So, yeah. KaBoom! 16:15, 4 May 2014 (EDT)
- What do you mean by exact? You mean the parameters of the sticker? That's not really necessary but if you want accurate empty space amount then, *shrug* go for it. KaBoom! 16:22, 4 May 2014 (EDT)
So you are good with keeping stickers instead of artworks?--
09:21, 5 May 2014 (EDT)
- Alright, I will upload a few. By the way, could you please add your comments in the bottom of the section or in a new section?--17:37, 6 May 2014 (EDT)
About those "sticker" images
- About that, you should probably just nick the stickers from SmashWiki. PikaSamus (talk) 20:35, 24 May 2014 (EDT)
Large SSB4 Artwork With Transparency
These Artworks Need To Be Larger With Transparency Ok Thanks.
The Best Gamer Ever, Gregory The Gamer
I believe we already have official artwork of characters in the form of this one. It doesn't have the transparency, but it has a larger size. Also, I'd like to keep the original sprites if you don't mind. I guess the sprites have their uses. KaBoom! 23:48, 8 October 2014 (EDT)
- The images I uploaded are definitely artwork. The ones that you replaced are indeed sprites. The indexing is noticeable. Anyway, I'm planning to upload more artwork like the Wario artwork I've shown, although it may take a while. KaBoom! 01:05, 10 October 2014 (EDT)
Your userpage rocks omg :O
Hey, I noticed two uploads of yours from the same day in June 2011 have artist credits to two other users (Lindsay151 & RAP). One in particular seems almost like a Paper Mario-style vector, and doesn't fit traditional artwork. I know this is from a while back, but can you please confirm the validity of these images and their source? LinkTheLefty (talk) 20:42, 21 March 2015 (EDT)
- Yes, you're absolutely right - the latter artwork in particular is right in the Super Mario Advance manual (I'm much more accustomed to the original one, and the users credited as Artists threw me off). I don't see the artwork of the former character on the Power Tennis site, but I'll assume it's also from a manual or guide since it matches that art style. LinkTheLefty (talk) 23:55, 27 March 2015 (EDT)
File:Hard hat 02
- That's fine, just source it like what this article has done and follow this (I chose the Mad Piano article cuz that's the first thing that came to mind) (T|C) 01:59, 11 July 2015 (EDT)
About the Gold Ring article edit
Big Mushroom and unused Sprite Duplicates
- That's OK, feel free to any sprites that I may have missed. If you could to add them to their respective pages as well as the Super Mario Maker gallery, I'd be very grateful. 13:13, 24 December 2015 (EST)
Where did you get this image from?
If You Are Still Around...
A proposal passed and it is recommended not to use *.ogg extension for audio files, such as File:NewSuperSittinOnThaToiletWee.ogg and File:Red Yoshi's Island.ogg. It is recommended you move the files to the *.oga extension. No conversion necessary. File contents stays the same. --Wildgoosespeeder (talk) (Stats - Contribs) 23:29, 3 May 2017 (EDT)
SML subjects that you are adding names in other languages for
In examples such as here where you add names in other languages from the VC manual but not any descriptions, do they have a description there as well or are they only named? Doomhiker (talk) 19:08, May 30, 2019 (EDT)
Profiles from digital manuals
Hello! I see you're also adding profiles from digital manuals. I'm doing the same for Mario games that I own (listed in my user page). If you have access to any of the same ones I do, feel free to check if i make any mistakes.
Also, do you think you could show a list of the games you plan to do this for?
The profile you added for Mr. Eraser is the same one for Coursebot. If this error existed in the original manual, I would suggest adding a reference stating it. This situation has happened before. Obsessive Mario Fan 21:35, June 24, 2019 (EDT)
Hey, since I see you've added its 3DS Virtual Console description, I figure I'll ask you for the talk page - which name is used for Chikako in the Virtual Console version? LinkTheLefty (talk) 12:57, June 25, 2019 (EDT)
- Oh well. While I'm at it: are there any other notable differences between the print and digital manual translations? I always thought it was rather odd that only a handful of enemies that resemble traditional Mario elements were relocalized. I wonder if this minor mistake could use an addendum. LinkTheLefty (talk) 14:02, June 25, 2019 (EDT)