Ultimate L Zone: War Room
User Talk Archives
- “One does not simply walk into Ultimate Mr. L's talk page.”
- a. I reserve the right to edit out any words I deem inappropriate.
2. No flaming (anyone, not just me)
- a. No insults, except in a playful manner.
- b. No yelling.
- c. No insulting other users' religion or personal life.
- d. I reserve the right to delete messages that fail to adhere to this rule.
3. No friend requests
- a. I prefer to have met my friends face-to-face, not just on the internet.
- b. It is possible to get a userbox on my page, but for that to happen, you have to earn it by helping me out and just overall being nice.
- c. Even if you think you've earned the right to have a userbox, please don't ask. I'll ask you.
- d. I won't refer to anyone as friends. I call them co-workers or, in a joking manner, henchmen.
4. Please use correct grammar and spelling.
5. Overall, just use common sense
- a. Try to follow the general rules of the wiki.
6. Messages will be answered both on my talk page and the messenger's, for archival purposes.
7. The page will be given an archive every 40 messages.
There seems to be a coding error here, causing every text below to be centered. It's not the align template you two are using, I found it is your User:Ultimate Mr. L/sig page, as removing it caused things to be fixed. Looks like you're missing a few instances of </span>. You have two span code initiators, but only one span code closer for each set, so every instance of </span> needs to have another </span> after it. See if that works (unless you like having things centered, anyway :P). 11:06, 6 April 2018 (EDT)
- Fixed it. Thanks a lot.
- (--) 11:15, 6 April 2018 (EDT)
|The page(s) you recently created (Websterite) has/have been put up for deletion, has been deleted, or turned into a redirect. This may be because it violated at least one of the policies and/or guidelines of the Super Mario Wiki. There are some things you can do to ensure this doesn't happen again.
If the article has only been tagged to be deleted you can still fix or expand it, but an administrator may delete it at any time, so please act quickly. Thank you for reading, and keep contributing!
When creating an article, put as much effort and details or it'll be deleted. You have admitted to have no knowledge of this character with furthers the deletion. If you know don't much, don't create a rushed page. Read the Manual of Style to know more. L151
- I'm sorry. I had prior knowledge of the rules regarding new stubs, yet acted anyway. I have no excuses. Thank you for notifying me.
- (--) 11:39, 6 April 2018 (EDT)
The only Prima guide I have of the New Super Mario Bros. series is for Wii, so I unfortunately can't tell you how the others handle it right now. I believe Time Turner (talk) has the 2 & U Prima guides and Glowsquid (talk) might have the DS game's Nintendo Power guide, so you could try asking them if the giant Bowser has a name there. LinkTheLefty (talk) 11:00, 24 April 2018 (EDT)
- New Super Mario Bros. 2: "After his initial defeat, Bowser emerges from the lava bigger and angrier than ever. Super Bowser lets out a thunderous roar and the room begins filling with lava. As you jump between the floating platforms to stay ahead of the lava, pay attention to this massive enemy. When Super Bowser’s eyes light up, it means he’s locked on to you. Jump away from your current platform to avoid his swiping attack." [page 169; "Super Bowser" is consistent]
- New Super Mario Bros. U: "But wait, it’s not over yet! Bowser becomes enchanted by Magikoopa, growing truly monstrous in size!" [all other mentions are simply "Bowser"]
RE: Show preview
Image update not showing properly
Hating on Daisy
(Good luck with turning her into a Goomba though. She'd probably just go all headbonky.)
-Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) 00:10, 12 August 2018 (EDT)
Have fun with Bonechill in the section of the Underwhere reserved for loser bosses with too much buildup.
Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) 13:49, 13 August 2018 (EDT)
Do not the interfering, UML... Fawful understands... Fawful gives up... Fawful will disappear with no troubles... Here Fawful goes... The disappearing... Forever disappearing...
YOU HAVE NO FURY!!! FAWFUL HAS IT ALL!!! Bye... - Fawful (talk)
:O :O :O
RE. Show Preview
Oh, ok! I knew of this button, the problem is that the buttons are too close and sometimes (like always, lol) I apply changes. Sorry for it. I'll look at that next time. -- (talk) 15:04, 28 August 2018 (EDT)
signature form/from typo
OK, well I better not catch any "becasue"s from you then (and in the ultimate case of irony, I actually spelled it right while attempting to misspell it). :P Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) 19:46, 28 August 2018 (EDT)
- Consider yourself lucky it wasn't teh, or I'd have to sick Ultimate Dark Bowser on you. Or at least sue for copyright infringement. I take pride in weird things.
- (--) 20:54, 28 August 2018 (EDT)
- About SMG4, be careful. He uses some, ah, rude humor. And by "some," I mean "quite a bit." But mostly it's just Mario being stupid. Doc von Schmeltwick (talk) 21:17, 28 August 2018 (EDT)
Thanks for the compliment. However, I think I've settled the Megabite locations. As I played through the game, I waited the corresponding time by throwing certain enemies around the area or letting the character sleep, but I could only find two in 1-3 (one area with the red palm tree and another area with the Yold Signpost pillar), one in 2-1 (the area with the Star Block), one in 2-2 (in the front yard), one in 3-1 (the area with the red pipes), two in 4-2 (the area with the outhouse and the area that comes after it, not the Star Block area), one in 5-1 (the first area with the three blocks), and two in 5-2 (the area with the Water Tablet and another with the Fire Tablet). I don't think there were actually any in 1-4, 3-3, 3-4, 7-3, or 7-4. I waited five minutes on almost all areas with sky, but to my disappointment, I couldn't find any Megabites in the latter areas, as I kinda find this 58% true and 42% false. So, yeah. Besides, is it OK if I settles the Megabite locations?
I see. Well, if you wanna be able to figure out the actual Megabite locations, then I suggest you should play through some of the areas that take place outside and wait about 5 minutes within every area of each chapter, and you will probably see one. (You should also check 1-4, 3-3, 3-4, 7-3, and 7-4, cause I don't think there ever were ones there.)
- Sorry for intruding on this conversation, but I checked some locations for myself. 1-4, 3-3, and 7-3 all came up empty, but I did see a Megabite at 3-4.
The preceding unsigned comment was added by Scrooge200 (talk).
Again, thanks! ^_^ However, I still don't know about the Megabite encounters seen in all the areas. I think I should check on Fort Francis again and see if there really is a Megabite there.