Ultimate L Zone: War Room
User Talk Archives
“One does not simply walk into Ultimate Mr. L's talk page.”
- a. I reserve the right to edit out any words I deem inappropriate.
2. No flaming (anyone, not just me)
- a. No insults, except in a playful manner.
- b. No yelling.
- c. No insulting other users' religion or personal life.
- d. I reserve the right to delete messages that fail to adhere to this rule.
3. No friend requests
- a. I prefer to have met my friends face-to-face, not just on the internet.
- b. It is possible to get a userbox on my page, but for that to happen, you have to earn it by helping me out and just overall being nice.
- c. Even if you think you've earned the right to have a userbox, please don't ask. I'll ask you.
- d. I won't refer to anyone as friends. I call them co-workers or, in a joking manner, henchmen.
4. Please use correct grammar and spelling.
5. Overall, just use common sense
- a. Try to follow the general rules of the wiki.
6. Messages will be answered both on my talk page and the messenger's, for archival purposes.
7. The page will be given an archive every 40 messages.
There seems to be a coding error here, causing every text below to be centered. It's not the align template you two are using, I found it is your User:Ultimate Mr. L/sig page, as removing it caused things to be fixed. Looks like you're missing a few instances of </span>. You have two span code initiators, but only one span code closer for each set, so every instance of </span> needs to have another </span> after it. See if that works (unless you like having things centered, anyway :P). 11:06, 6 April 2018 (EDT)
- Fixed it. Thanks a lot.
- (--) 11:15, 6 April 2018 (EDT)
|The page(s) you recently created (Websterite) has/have been put up for deletion, has been deleted, or turned into a redirect. This may be because it violated at least one of the policies and/or guidelines of the Super Mario Wiki. There are some things you can do to ensure this doesn't happen again.
If the article has only been tagged to be deleted you can still fix or expand it, but an administrator may delete it at any time, so please act quickly. Thank you for reading, and keep contributing!
When creating an article, put as much effort and details or it'll be deleted. You have admitted to have no knowledge of this character with furthers the deletion. If you know don't much, don't create a rushed page. Read the Manual of Style to know more. L151
- I'm sorry. I had prior knowledge of the rules regarding new stubs, yet acted anyway. I have no excuses. Thank you for notifying me.
- (--) 11:39, 6 April 2018 (EDT)
The only Prima guide I have of the New Super Mario Bros. series is for Wii, so I unfortunately can't tell you how the others handle it right now. I believe Time Turner (talk) has the 2 & U Prima guides and Glowsquid (talk) might have the DS game's Nintendo Power guide, so you could try asking them if the giant Bowser has a name there. LinkTheLefty (talk) 11:00, 24 April 2018 (EDT)
- New Super Mario Bros. 2: "After his initial defeat, Bowser emerges from the lava bigger and angrier than ever. Super Bowser lets out a thunderous roar and the room begins filling with lava. As you jump between the floating platforms to stay ahead of the lava, pay attention to this massive enemy. When Super Bowser’s eyes light up, it means he’s locked on to you. Jump away from your current platform to avoid his swiping attack." [page 169; "Super Bowser" is consistent]
- New Super Mario Bros. U: "But wait, it’s not over yet! Bowser becomes enchanted by Magikoopa, growing truly monstrous in size!" [all other mentions are simply "Bowser"]