Hi, I'm MarioComix. My Nintendo Network ID is also MarioComix.
Pages I've Created!
My first one, created from my great admiration for the character, it's Gallery:Rosalina! The second one, created from my desire for all main characters of the series to have their own gallery, plus for being playable in Mario Party 9, it's Gallery:Kamek!
Super Mario Maker 2 Stages!
- Mount Must Dash (SM3DW): 2FM-PLT-MTG - It's a remake of Mount Must Dash from Super Mario 3D World! Can you find all hidden secrets (Green Stars and Stamp) and all four 1-Ups?
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Custom Stages
I'll just share the IDs for my custom stages here:
- Steam Gardens: 4LP2SRWH - Welcome to the Steam Gardens, where nature and machinery coexist!
- TTYD Stage: T1DBPYFH - It's battle time for the Great Gonzales!
- Meowth Balloon: 9B7C59NY - Take a ride in Team Rocket's infamous hot air balloon!
- Kingdom of Talys: 5D96V0CW - Inspired by a stage created by Source Gaming, use the terrain to your advantage!
- Mor Ardain: HLF18GSY - Roam the wastes of the desert land of Mor Ardain!
- Velvet Room (P3): 2YW4F87R - This place exists between dream and reality, mind and matter... Enjoy your stay.
Super Mario Maker Stages
"Wow! Look at these stages! If you enjoy them, please help me out so I can upload more stages!"
- Cave Spelunking: ED94-0000-0028-783F - Explore a cave with hidden secrets!
- Mushroom Kingdom ~Stage 1~: 8FA6-0000-00E5-3B97 - A remake of Stage 1 of Super Smash Bros. Melee's Adventure Mode!
- Bowser's amiibo Fort: FEB3-0000-002B-4B74 - Bowser's fort to guard his amiibo stash! Take a Shellmet with you!
- Marine Tube: 1883-0000-002B-45A8 - It seems this underwater aquarium is experiencing some problems keeping the wildlife out...
- Lakitu's Bombs Away!: DF07-0000-002C-198D - A classic airship stage, featuring Lakitu bombers!
- The Zoo: 2755-0000-0032-E68C - Take a walk through this zoo, featuring many of the Mushroom Kingdom's flora and fauna.
- Heli Battle: D2A4-0000-0100-C97C - It's a battle in the skies! Everyone, get to your Clown Cars!
- BirabutoKingdom (SuperMarioLand): EB40-0000-00E5-3C74 - A remake of the first level, the Birabuto Kingdom, of Super Mario Land!
- Submerged Subcon: SC1D-0000-0035-1872 - The iconic locale of Super Mario Bros. 2, Subcon, but with a twist: it's all underwater!
- Green Greens (Yoshi's DreamLand): 0ABB-0000-0040-9E1A - Green Greens from Kirby's Dream Land, but now as a Super Mario World level! It's Yoshi's all-you-can-eat buffet!
- In High Spirits: C4A8-0000-009A-2D5D - A difficult level in the sky featuring lots of Boos and spooky happenings...!
- Past & Present: Bowser's Castle: D7AF-0000-009D-31D6 - Retrieve the Power Star from Bowser's Castle, by travelling through both the past and the present! There are three distinct routes to completing this level.
- Water Temple (Ocarina of Time): FC1D-0000-00B0-62C9 - A Mario level adaptation of the Water Temple from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time! Power-ups appear as keys to unlock new areas of the temple. Tip: refer to Navi's advice in the Miiverse comments for help in getting through the level, as time is extremely limited here!
- Calamari Kitchen: 1AAA-0000-00E5-4A00 - You're a squid! And now, escape from the kitchen or you'll get cooked up!
- House of Mirrors: [seemingly removed] - An incredibly challenging level that combines platforming with strategy and puzzles. There are three main paths to complete this level.
- Sine Wave: [seemingly removed] - A stage built on a sine wave, full of enemies and Mystery Mushrooms. There is a pattern to their locations!
- Wintertime (Merry X-mas!): 6F09-0000-0100-C373 - A simplistic stage featuring ice, snow, stockings, a Christmas tree, and Santa Clauses.
- Storming Bowser's Brigade: 55D5-0000-0139-2FA9 - A shooter-style level featuring the new Fire Koopa Clown Car. Take down Bowser's Airship Fleet!
- Sky Battle / Sea Battle: 950D-0000-01CB-BD1E - Two levels in one! The main route is an underwater shooter level, while the hidden route is a heavyfire barrage in the clouds!
- House of Elements: 8E97-0000-0244-BE89 - Can you clear the four elemental trials of fire, water, air, and earth, and escape from this house of challenges?
Top 15 Characters List
1. King Boo
My Fave Pictures on the Wiki
One of my favourite games, Mario Party 7.
My favourite game ever, Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
A very nicely done artwork of Mario Kart Wii.
A very nicely done artwork of Mario Party 8.
Full artwork of Mario Party 9. Could use more Rosalina and Toadette. And Kongs.
Featuring prime members of the Koopa Troop!
My favourite round ghost nestled in his Circuit Special, racing in glorious HD!
Really cool panoramic view of 3DS Rainbow Road!
Even Mario Kart Tour is paying homage to the 10th anniversary of the 2010 Olympic Winter Games? Awesome!