From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
- See also: Spikey
Spike may mean:
- Spike Traps, inanimate spike obstacles from many games, first appearing in Super Mario Bros. 2.
- Falling spikes, Spike Traps that fall from a ceiling, first appearing in Super Mario Land.
- Spikes, types of Koopas that first appear in Super Mario Bros. 3.
- Foreman Spike, a character who debuted in Wrecking Crew.
- Spikes, pencil-shaped obstacles that appear in Super Mario World.
- Spikes, enemies found in Yoshi's Story.
- Spikes, obstacles appearing in several Wario games.
- Spike, a tennis player in Mario Tennis.
- Spike, a character from the Super Mario Bros. film, and a cousin of President Koopa.
- "Spike", the nickname of Mario's ally Lakilester from Paper Mario.
- Spike, a character in Leaping Lizards from the Nintendo Adventure Books series.
- Spike the Piranha, a Piranha Plant boss in Yoshi's Crafted World.
- Spike Chunsoft, a Japanese video game company created by the merger of Spike and Chunsoft.
- Skewers, objects also known as "Spikes" or "Spike Pillars" that first appear in Super Mario World.
|This is a disambiguation page — a list of pages that otherwise might share the same title. Please follow one of the disambiguation links above or search to find the page you were looking for if it is not listed. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.|