User:Yoshi the SSM
Hello, My name is Yoshi the SSM, short for Yoshi the Space Station Manager. My real name is Daniel McLemore (pronounced Mac-Lee-More). My real life birthday is October 29th. I was born in 1996. You can also find me on the Mario Boards. I am not as much active as I am here. I started the doing the foruma when Bowser appeared in Paper Mario: Color Splash. I look at this page very often and see if I can correct some things. If I can't I will leave it alone. Usually, I wait for someone else to do it, but eventually, it going to get done. I also look at the recent changes (this is most of the time). I also participate in proposals.
- 1 Background on Yoshi the Space Station Manager
- 2 Info on Daniel McLemore
- 3 Projects
- 4 Favorites
- 5 Games
- 5.1 Game Boy Advance
- 5.2 Nintendo DS
- 5.3 Nintendo 3DS
- 5.4 Wii
- 5.5 Games I have played
- 5.6 Games that I want
- 5.7 amiibo
- 6 Fan Games
- 7 Theories
- 8 Stories
- 8.1 Mario's Long Forgotten Adventure
- 8.2 Mysterious Man's Brief Meeting: Short Story
- 9 Game Vs. Game
- 9.1 Super Mario Galaxy Vs. Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 9.2 Mario Kart: Super Circuit Vs. Mario Kart Wii Vs. Mario Kart 7
- 9.3 Mario Party 10 Vs. Mario Party: Star Rush
- 9.4 Paper Mario: Sticker Star Vs. Paper Mario: Color Splash
- 9.5 Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time Vs. Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
- 9.6 Mario Party DS Vs. Mario Party: Island Tour
- 9.7 Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Vs. Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam
- 9.8 Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3 Vs. Yoshi's New Island
- 9.9 Super Mario Maker vs. Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS
- 9.10 Luigi's Mansion vs. Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
- 9.11 Mario Party DS vs. Mario Party: Star Rush
- 9.12 Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga vs. Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story vs. Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam
- 9.13 New Super Mario Bros. vs. New Super Mario Bros. Wii vs. New Super Mario Bros. 2 vs. New Super Mario Bros. U vs. New Super Luigi U
- 9.14 Super Mario Kart vs. Mario Kart 64 vs. Mario Kart: Double Dash vs. Mario Kart DS vs. Mario Kart 8
- 9.15 Yoshi's Woolly World vs. Poochy & Yoshi's Woolly World
- 9.16 Super Mario Bros. vs. Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels vs. Super Mario Bros. 2 vs. Super Mario Bros. 3 (original, Super Mario All-Stars version, and the Advance games are counted separate overall, but together for comparing just the 4)
- 9.17 Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions vs. Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga and Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
- 9.18 Mario Kart 8 Deluxe vs. Mario Kart: Double Dash vs. Mario Kart Wii
- 9.19 Winners
- 10 This is it
Background on Yoshi the Space Station Manager
This short story never happened. Yoshi the Space Station Manager was just a simple Yoshi. He left Yoshi's Island to explore. He came across a space station and went inside. He noticed that it need to be repaired so he repaired it. Before he could leave, the door closed. Yoshi was stuck on the space station for quite a long time. When he was able to leave, he decided to help others.
Info on Daniel McLemore
|Yoshi the SSM's Userbox Tower|
- He has gotten 100% stars on Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Galaxy 2
- He got a least a star on all cups in all modes of Mario Kart Wii (need to do it again though) and Mario Kart 7
- He has played all levels in the first 8 worlds using all power-ups even Small Mario in New Super Mario Bros. and New Super Mario Bros. Wii.
- He has beaten Mario Party DS story with all characters and most badges.
Need in userboxes
Since I am new, this may take a while. I am good with math so I will try to do it on my own.
- This user doesn't think negative things about a lot of things.
- This user is a perfectionist. If something doesn't look right, he will catch it.
- This user has Autism (though doctors won't say that) (on the milder side) and OCD (washing hands).
- The main goal for me to do is to help this wiki. I am going to try my best to do this.
- Remembering to not place any 'you's on an official article. (This is more of a personal note. You will most likely find 'you' in my writing in an official article if I have played the game (the subject appeared in) if I don't remember.)
- Monitor the Implied articles and make sure that they are properly taken care of. Also voting on the proposals that will come about.
- Create a list of quotes for Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS.
- Put the tattle up on every Sammer Guy on the List of Sammer Guys. (side note: I added some stats of the last 25 (excluding End Boss which had stats before).)
This does not include anything about Yoshi the Space Station Manager. 2nd indent means created redirect. C: means category (doesn't mean I put everything there). F: means File
- Lightning Orb (object)
- Bubble Ring (per proposal)
- Yoshi puzzles (per proposal) (Approved by Reboot)
- Sound Test
- World 1-1 (Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS) through World 11-4 (Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS)
- C: Unlockable Karts (was originally Unlockables Karts due to missing an s when deleting letters.)
- C: Unlockable Race Courses
- C: Unlockable Characters
- C: Unlockable Gameboards
- F: File:Mario and NX reveal date picture.jpg
- F: File:NSMBUAngled Shot of the Wave.jpg
- F: File:SMMfN3DS Mecha-Bowser.jpg
- F: File:SMHMario Artwork.jpg
- F: File:SMHBack Cover.jpg
- F: other files for Super Mario History 1985-2010 booklet
- F: File:Yellow Pipe in MLSSBM.jpg
- F: File:BowsersMinionsPowerTriangle.jpg (originally called "Power Triangle of strengths and weaknesses from MLSSBM". Yeah, long name. This is why I waited until the day after to put it here.)
- merge or change name #Talk:Pokey (Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again!)-changed
- split Pixl Queen, Waffle Kingdom, and Croacuses (rulers) #proposal-canceled by admin.
- split Croacus rulers #Talk:List of implied characters-separated
- split Spiny Shell and Buzzy Beetle Shell-separated
- Favorite Color: Red (but unlike Red (Super Paper Mario), I like green.)
- Second Favorite Color: Blue
- Least Favorite Color: Pink (I like purple, just not as much as red)
- Favorite Mario Character: Yoshi
- Second Favorite Mario Character: Luigi
- Third Favorite Mario Character: Mario
- Favorite Bad Guy: Bowser (but I like him more when he is a good guy)
- Favorite Common Enemy: Wigglers
- Least Favorite Common Enemy: Chain Chomps
- Favorite Nintendo Non-Mario Character: Link (or whatever you want to name him)
- Favorite Non-Nintendo Character: Tails
- Favorite TV Show: Doctor Who (I may not agree with it, but I still like to watch it. My mom watched Doctor Who when she was a kid (Doctors 3-5 and reruns of 1 and 2) and watched them when they came back. I never did watch any Mario relative TV Shows. I did watch some of the movie, Super Mario Bros. Yeah, I agree that movie could of been better.)
This is the list of games that I have. This is Mario relative or on a Nintendo console (I won't put a percentage on them, but maybe a description of what I did).
(game - probable percentage of everything completed)
- Super Mario Run - 30%
(two of them found. Colors red and black.)
- Donkey Kong Country - 100%
- Donkey Kong Country 3 - 100%
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong - 100?% (beaten game with as much as possible and beaten every level is the bonus area. Not sure if those are beaten 100%.)
- Super Mario Advance - 100%
- Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3 - 100%
- Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga - 99% (could be explored more)
- Mario Kart: Super Circuit - 80% (game was pre-bought so not all of it is my work. There is a lot more to get in the game.)
- The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap (I got everything except for one heart piece.)
- Sonic the Hedgehog (I got two of these, and I beaten the final boss on one of them.)
- A Series of Unfortunate Events (Good game. Beaten final boss and found many of the extras.)
- Mater-Nqtional Championship (haven't played it a lot, really.)
- Bionic Commando: Elite Forces (this used to be my cousin's, Curtis, game. I haven't played it, actually.) (GBC game)
(Broken. Only good for Gameboy Advance games. (L) Button doesn't work. Image does not reflect the color of the system, but is very close. Actual color is red.)
- Super Mario 64 DS - 100%, 25% (Was inspired by a YouTuber to do it with very few jumps and is redoing it to find the least amount of them.)
- New Super Mario Bros. - 100% (However, there is no save file with this info.)
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem! - 100% (Although, I still have ideas for it, but it is maxed out.)
- Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time - 99% (more can be done.)
- Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story - 98%,? (Not everything is gotten. Mostly the challenge nodes. Not recorded (I believe) as I am doing it with only forced battles and has not been beaten at this state yet.)
- Mario Party DS - 95% (All but one badge still needs to be obtained. It will take a while to get.)
- Cooking Mama (Good game. Can't remember much of it.)
- Cooking Mama 2: Dinner with Friends (Good game. Can't remember much of it.)
- Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader? (usually I am. Not much of the game, anyways.)
- Sonic Rush (beaten the true final boss of the game.)
- America's Test Kitchen: Let's Get Cooking (it is not really a game, but an instruction thing on the DS.
- The Deadly Secret of Olde Worlde Park (good game. I have beaten it.)
- The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society (haven't really played it, but seen some of it.)
(Nintendo 2DS, colors reversed)
- Super Mario 3D Land - 100%
- New Super Mario Bros. 2 - 90% (all levels beaten, objectives left are getting 1110 lives, 10,000,000 coins, and play every level in every power-up. (this third one is something I have done for extra fun. It is quite challenging.))
- Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS - 100% (technically not true because the are many levels created by Wii U people. But I completed all tutorials and gotten all challenge medals)
- Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - 85% (all levels beaten. Levels obtained from capturing all Boos not beaten, but the Boos are all collected. Not every gem is found.)
- Yoshi's New Island - 60% (beaten the game. Many things to get still)
- Yoshi's Woolly World (digital) - 100%
- Mario & Luigi: Dream Team - 90% (beaten the final boss of the game)
- Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam - 98% (same as BiS.)
- Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions - 10% (on Hoohoo Mountain)
- Mario Party: Island Tour - 95% (100% if you only count one player playing. All other things are almost unobtainable in my area.)
- Mario Party: Star Rush - 90% (some things can still be accomplished, but I played everything)
- Mario Kart 7 - 98% (one star on all races, but two and three stars on all races still need to be obtain.)
- Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games - 90% (secrets can still be found and medals can still be won.)
- Mario Sports Superstars - 60.3% (I actually calculated this number. By the way, I got 100% of the cards.)
- Mario Golf: World Tour - 50% (gotten all courses unlocked except for DLC and got over half of the star coins.)
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (beaten both versions in the game.)
- The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes (got every level beaten and then got all three of the challenges in the levels done.)
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (digital) (beaten both versions in the game
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (played it some, but I got to the final world of the tour.)
(actual Wii. note that no remotes are this color.)
- Super Mario Galaxy - 100% (although, rumor has it that there is a secret Yoshi. I haven't found it yet, but it is quite hard to get that Yoshi too. If rumors are to be true, there is no telling if there is more than what the rumors say. Only a hunch, though.)
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 - 100%
- Super Mario All-Stars - 30% (to be honest, I have no idea what percentage it is. It is far from being 100%.)
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii - 100%
- Donkey Kong Country Returns - 100% at one time. Only need shiny gold medals on time attack to really be 100%. Since I gotten a new Wii (not Wii U even though it was probable, although the decision was based on how much it cost.) since, the one the record was not playing the games. Now, well, I will have to look at it some time.
- Super Paper Mario - 100% (although additional calculations say that I am very close, but still very far away from true 100%. True 100% is when there is absolutely nothing else to do since you done everything possible at maxed values.)
- Mario Kart Wii - 98% (not counting online since that is not available. It is the same situation of Mario Kart 7)
- Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games - 80% (many stickers need to be collected. Not every game has been played.)
- Gallop & Ride! (haven't played it because it is the same as a computer version I have.)
- Summer Sports: Paradise Island (played some of it, especially with my cousin, Curtis.)
- Nancy Drew: The White Wolf of Icicle Creek (I have played this and the computer one. Computer one is a little better. Beaten the game on the easier version for this one.)
- Sonic Colors (beaten the final boss of the game and beaten every level of the simulator.)
- Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity (a little hard a first, but eventually beaten the final boss.)
- Sonic and the Secret Rings (very good game. Beaten the final boss. Also played the sequal, which my cousin, Andrew, has.)
- AMF Bowling: World Lanes (little playing time. Can't remember much.)
- Pitfall: The Big Adventure (not much.)
- Wheel of Fortune (played some. Better played when there is multi-player. Have gotten all prizes.)
- Game Party 2 (somewhat interested, but haven't really played it.)
- Game Party 3 (same as Game Party 2.)
- Wreck-It Ralph (beaten the final boss. The movie was a million times better. Ok, that is exaggerating too much, but you get the point.)
- Freddi Fish: Kelp Seed Mystery (haven't played it.)
- Deca Sports (somewhat good. Don't know.)
- Deca Sports 3 (better than Deca Sports. Don't know.)
- Wii Sports (Good, but the next one was better. Played all 5, but not sure about after that.)
- Wii Sports Resort (Very good game. Played all sports, but not all stamps collected.)
- Wii Fit (Very good game. Don't know.)
- active 2 (Haven't played it.)
- Cooking Mama: Cook Off (Gotten everything done.)
- Namco Museum Remix (Good game. I played Megamix, which is better. Beaten all game on one of the two.)
- Wipeout The Game (Good game. I have beaten it and all challenges.)
Games I have played
- Super Mario Land 2 - (GBA) - 100?% (I don't know, I do remember beating Wario though.) (GB)
- Donkey Kong Country 2 (GBA) - 100%
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii) - (I stopped playing it after a while. It was back in 2013 when I stopped.) - quite high, I can tell you that. And it didn't take that long to get there either. I have lost all interest to the series, but I do realize that this series is very popular and will be good on any system Nintendo puts it on. I am not going to play any of them ever if it was an E rating. Like I said, I lost all interest in the series.
Games that I want
Maybe: Poochy & Yoshi's Woolly World (first I will need to find one then I can decide if I want it)
(I find myself a home gamer mostly, but I sometimes leave the house. I won't buy until maybe just before Christmas this year.)
This is a list of fan games created by me. At this point of time, the game and other unmentioned games are not out to the public yet.
Mario's Secret Space Station
Mario's Secret Space Station is the game that introduces the series, yet being its own game. The title name is taken from the main hub area's name.
The game start out 1 year after Bowser's last attack. Mario and Luigi return to their mother for a relaxing evening. Before supper could get to the table, their mother disappeared before Mario and Luigi's eyes, and a letter from Bowser appears nearby. After reading the letter, the Mario Bros. meet Toad and fly to the spaceship above Mushroom Kingdom. Soon after they arrived, the space station went into lock down, making Mario and Luigi have to visit every portal one at a time.
They soon meet up with Morton Koopa Jr. who had a yellow Toad and a blue Toad in a cage. After defeating Morton, the two Toads escape the cage and join Mario and Luigi. Morton escaped to another planet and left a Power Star for them. After collecting some more power stars, the four meet Morton's father. When he was defeated, both escaped to another planet. They then visit an arcade where they find out that Peach has transformed into a Koopa When they got to the planet with the power stars collected, they fought a giant version of Morton's father and Morton Jr. protected him kind of, but that plan didn't work out either. After being defeated, Morton's father gave the four a Grand Star and a tape recorder with Mario's dad on it.
Soon after that, they meet Mario's uncle, Roy Koopa, who used Mario's father's inventions against Mario for all three battles. Later, they fought Larry Koopa where he used Warp Pipes. After that, they fought Ludwig von Koopa where he used his father's music.
More to come.
The game can use up to four players, but uses the concept of one person leads and another/others follow(s). The player(s) can go to levels by portals. Each portal has a regular Power Star to be collected, but three of each level-selection area have a secret star. One secret star for the area unlocks a K or a P depending on whether it is the first or the second area. Two stars makes it possible to save a record to the world, and three stars makes it possible to get a star from that portal. Every Grand Star collected unlocks another world. Special Levels appear in each area. The first 11 have the player(s) collect rings that need to be returned to the proper store owners. (others to come.)
Hard Levels also appear in each area. All Hard Levels are a harder version of a previous level. They are accessed when everything else in the world they are in is completed.
All world bosses are fought as a platformer, but everything else is fought as a turn-based system. Players will level up all four characters at the same time regardless whether or not the player used different players for different levels.
There is a lot to this list. Basically some old ones and some new ones.
- Morton Mole Sr.
- Bowser Jr.
- Mario's Secret Space Station/Bowser's Secret Space Station
- Bowser's Outer Space Galaxy
- Arahas Desert (desert world) (world 1)
- Mount Mario Mons (mountain world) (world 2)
- Acificap Ocean/Islands (water/island world) (world 3)
- Tfolyks (sky world) (world 4)
- Nozama Rain Forest (forest world) (world 5)
- Pleasant Path (grassland world) (world 6)
- Princess Peach's Castle
- Citra Elcric (ice world) (world 7)
- Bowser's Castle (world 8)
- Bowser's Light World (world 9)
- Bowser's Dark World (world 10)
- Very-Bowser-Influenced Part of Bowser's Secret Space Station (world 11)
- Shroob-Toad Planet
- Kamek's Magic World may replace Bowser's Light World, but as World 10
These have no particular order yet, except for the last one, which is World 34.
- Moon world
- a world that is similar to Luigi's Mansion
- a world of lightning
- a world of pure fire
- a world with a forest, but with a formula
- 3 one-dimensional planets, each one having a different dimension and each one having their own version of Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, and Bowser Jr.
- a world of just Mario Kart
- a world base on Rainbow Road
- a Jupiter world
- a world base on Austria
- a Lighthouse world
- a Clock world like Tick Tock Clock
- a food world
- a factory world
- a warehouse world
- a pinball world
- a shipyard world
- a Yoshi world
- a Wario world
- a construction world
- Ultimate World
These are theories which may or may not be true.
- The Koopalings were kidnapped by Bowser. Also, they weren't Koopas until they were kidnapped. I don't think this is true for Paper Mario: Color Splash.
- Mario and Luigi's parents have different names than in the cartoons.
- An ancestor of Peach was adopted into the royal family. Also, Mario is a descent of his (referring to Peach's ancestor who was adopted) sister.
- Kamek is Bowser's mother. Sound crazy, but this is not true for Paper Kamek. Why? Because Paper Kamek split in two causing one male and one female. Why else would Kamek like wearing dresses (New Super Mario Bros. Wii and Mario & Luigi: Dream Team). Some things even call Kamek her. FYI, I kinda figure out that she was female before seeing it on this wiki.
- Jumpman in Donkey Kong is actually Mario's grandpa. This is based upon the fact that a different thing happen to Mario's father. FYI, the fact is not official.
- Bowser features can be described as head of a lion, feet of a bear, and color of a leopard. This is the same description John gives the Antichrist. Bowser is not the antichrist, but a relative of him. This is just a theory.
These are fan-made stories. None of these didn't really happen. (At least, I don't think that these really happened.)
Mario's Long Forgotten Adventure
Before you read: This story is about an adventure of Mario that Mario will never recall ever again. Yoshi the Space Station Manager is the only one that remembers. This is the first of the stories that I created.
Kamek was practicing a kind of magic that makes the person that it is cast on have a vision of the future in form of a dream, but only for one night. Princess Peach sent Mario to investigate this. Kamek freely let Mario have that vision of the future. That night, Mario slept restlessly. Luigi was worried about his Big Bro and, as a result, couldn't sleep that night.
In Mario's dream, he witnessed a horrible scene. The Mushroom Kingdom was covered in darkness, the nice Toads were strange Goombas, and the princess was in a prison cell. Mario looked to see how this happened, but he kind of figured that it was Bowser. Then, Mario noticed a graveyard, and it contained a grave stone of Mario. Mario then saw Boo Mario coming to him. Boo Mario sadly said, "Hello past me. You have come here to see the future, but the future is the worst place to be. See for yourself." Boo Mario pointed with his ghostly hand to where Peach's Castle is usually located. Mario saw that Peach's Castle was ruined and the source of the darkness came within. Boo Mario said, "The Dark Star, aka Dark Bowser, took over this land. No single person was able to defeat him, not even Bowser. Then again, Dark Bowser was not alone. Ganondorf helped Dark Bowser take over the Mushroom Kingdom and destroy it. But there is more to this." All of a sudden, the ground started to shake. Mario tried to find where the source was. The source came from an island in the Mushroom Kingdom's Water Land. Boo Mario said, "You must go. Dark Bowser and Ganondorf have activated something that shouldn't be activated. When you return, go to Bowser's Castle. Kamek is waiting for you there. Stop Bowser from summoning Dark Bowser and this future will never exist. Failing this task will lead to event after event after event until this happens. Good luck." Mario saw that the island in the Water Land was completely destroyed. Then Mario woke up.
Mario was getting ready to leave to Bowser's Castle. Luigi, being tired, said, "You're in such a rush. What happened?" Mario said, "I don't have much time to explain. The Mushroom Kingdom depends on me." And with that Mario left. Luigi followed Mario just to make sure Mario was alright. While traveling to Bowser's Castle, Luigi asked, "What's wrong Bro? Why are you rushing? Where are we going?" Mario said, "I am going to Bowser's Castle. You can come with me if you want. I don't have time to explain." Luigi followed Mario to Bowser's Castle, not knowing that doing so would cause the events that Mario saw.
Dark Bowser Summoned
75px When Mario arrived at Bowser's Castle, he saw Kamek. Kamek said, "Did you get my message that fast?" Mario said, "No. I didn't think that you were going to be here. I need to see Bowser right now." Kamek said, "What? O-K. I'll find out later. I will take you to him. I was on my way there because Bowser summoned me." So, Mario, Luigi, and Kamek went inside Bowser's Castle. Bowser was sitting in a chair in the theater that he created. He was inspired by Fawful's theater. Paper Bowser was sitting by him. Kamek came in followed by Mario then Luigi. Bowser said, "Just in time Kamek. Please come here. Wait. What's Mario doing here? And Luigi? Kamek explain." Kamek said, "I do not know why they are here. I have a guess, but that's it." Paper Bowser said, "They can stay. It's not like they are going to ruin a master plan." Bowser angry said, "What!?! What's wrong with you?!? They can even mess up a simple plan! Why are you more easily willingly wanting to work with Mario and Luigi?!?" Paper Bowser said, "Wow. Something makes you really dislike them. I save the universe with my paper versions and my Peach. I view them less of a treat to my Empire ever since. I still dislike them though." Bowser angry said, "Mario and Luigi were in my body! MY body. How could I ever like them again after that!" Paper Bowser said, "Anyways, lets get on with the plan." Then Bowser got the book which is a portal to the Paper Mario universe. Mario tried to get the book, but Luigi held him. Mario said, "Let me go. I need to get that book." Luigi said, "I need an explaination to do so." Mario said to Bowser, "Don't do it." Paper Bowser said, "We are only going to summon a small evil. We will get rid of it after we are done talking to it." Bowser opened the book and said, "Oh Dark Bowser, come forth and see this parallel universe." Then all of a sudden, Dark Bowser came out of the book. Paper Bowser said, "That's not Dark Bowser. Where's Dark Bowser?" Dark Bowser walked to the side of Bowser. Bowser said, "Apparently, this book only summons the closest thing to the description in the universe it is said in." Mario said, "I'm too late. Mushroom Kingdom is doomed." Paper Bowser said, "That's right. We were planning on taking over Mushroom Kingdom. We were going to see what my Dark Bowser's plan was and capture you. Now we don't need to." Bowser hold the book to face towards Mario and Luigi. Bowser said, "Oh book. Suck in Mario and Luigi into you." And with that Mario and Luigi were sucked into the book. Kamek said, "One moment." then went into the book. Then Bowser, Paper Bowser and Dark Bowser talked in the theater.
Mario and Luigi found themselves on Isle Delfino. They saw Kamek come through the book to. Kamek taped the book shut then said, "Now we don't have to worry about them coming here." Mario said, "Mushroom Kingdom will be destroyed by Dark Bowser. All because I let Luigi come with me." Kamek said, "Now will good time - Wait what's that?" Mario and Kamek then saw Boo Mario. Luigi said, "I don't see anything." Kamek said, "That is because me and Mario are the only ones that can see him." Mario said, "Hello again, Boo me." Boo Mario said, "Hello. I couldn't stay in the future. By now, it is collapsed. Erased from existence. At first, I thought it was the effects of events of current, but I found out that there's more. The future has been changed. Apparently Paper Bowser replaced Ganondorf. Other than that, no difference." Mario said, "Then I will still become a ghost in this world then. How long until the events I saw?" Boo Mario said, "You can still change the events of the future. You must work with Luigi to do so. I said single person. If you two worked together, you will overcome it." Mario said, "Yeah. I can work with Luigi, but us alone can't stop both Dark Bowser and Paper Bowser. I think I need to have more help." Then a Paper Pianta came over to Mario, Luigi, and Kamek. The Pianta said, "Hello Mario. After you left, I thought you will never come again. It's great to have you back. You look rounder though." Kamek said, "Apparently, this is still the Paper Mario parallel universe. This is not the universe were Dark Bowser is from. The first time you meet Bowser Jr. has not changed between the universes. By the way, why are we on Isle Delfino." Then Paper Bowser Jr. came and took the book then flew off in an alien ship. Boo Mario said, "The thing is, you never did enter this universe in my timeline. Even still, your grave is in your universe. You need to chase after that ship." Kamek got his broom out and said to Mario and Luigi, "Hop on. I will help you guys out." So the three went off on this adventure hoping to stop Dark Bowser from destroying Mushroom Kingdom. But they didn't know that they were also trying to stop the whole entire universe from being destroyed.
Out of Air
Soon after they left, Kamek noticed that the air supply was getting low. They found a nearby planet to get air from. Kamek sent Mario and Luigi to look for the air supply. Mario and Luigi took an hour to find it. The place was called “Air Station-Bowser’s Dark World”. They then battled 10 Goombas, 10 Koopa Troopas, 10 Boos, and 10 Lakitus throwing Spinies. After that battle, they battle a shady version of Paper Bowser. They won both battles, but before they could get the air, a giant cannon ball knocked them out. They were put in a cell. They escaped but were put back. They did this 6 more times. Before the eight time, they were released because Paper Bowser through a monitor told his minions to do so. They couldn’t find the station the station for a while since it was darker than the darkest Boo house (so dark, they couldn’t see the tips of their noses). After they found the station, they noticed that it was destroyed. They found the parts in 24 hours and built it in 6 hours. They brought the air to Kamek. Kamek said, “What took you so long?” Mario said, “We got ambushed by Paper Bowser’s minions then put in a cell. We then had to rebuild the station. Did you know that this is Bowser’s Dark World?” Kamek received the air supply then said, “I wonder why it became so dark here. Looks like this world exist in both this universe and yours. Before they could leave, the three saw the ones that they battled. The shady version of Paper Bowser said, “That Paper Bowser we saw was a fake. It came from a machine that was originally in World 8. How it got on, we don’t know.” Luigi said, “There was a button that we pressed on the seventh escape. We didn’t know what that button does.” Kamek said, “It doesn’t matter now. We got enough air supply to last a year.” The shady version of Paper Bowser said, “I can’t belive it. Kamek is a traitor. I will put you in a cell which you will never escape from.” The shady version of Paper Bowser tried to use his power to knock out Kamek, but Luigi got in the way. Kamek put Luigi on the broom stick and filled up the air supply. Mario got on too. They left the planet in a hurry. The shady version of Dark Bowser said, “They will not escape us. Prepare the ships!”
Lost Time Made Up
Kamek flew the broom as fast as he could. Mario tried to wake up Luigi, but couldn't. Boo Mario came next to Mario and said, "So Luigi risked his life just to save Kamek and even you and himself. I wondered if he had second thoughts on that. He is cowardly." Mario asked, "Have you found out anything about the future?" Boo Mario replied, "I found out that the one who brought this universe, the future, is the one who will bring it out. I am assuming that person is Luigi. I do not know how, though." Kamek said, "Hey, Mario. I noticed something strange about the path ahead." Kamek stopped in front of where it was. Mario said, "What is it?" Kamek said, "From what I can tell, it is a space-time displacement. You never know what is there." Mario said, "We can't take the risk. Is there any way around it?" Kamek said, "I don't know how far it goes. We may travel several light-years without reaching the end. It may take a month to figure out how big it is." Then many spaceships came into view. The shady version of Paper Bowser said, "We have you surrounded. From what we can tell, you can't move forward. Surrender now or be forced to." Kamek said, "Just what we need." Mario said, "I take back what I said, let's go inside there." Kamek said, "What? Are you crazy? We may be frozen in that place. To use, the universe will move very fast, but to them, we will be frozen. One second will pass for us while 100 years will pass on this side." Boo Mario said, "'There are two people who went through 5 tests. The tests are about faith, knowledge, love, poor, and power. Correctly answering the questions lead them to victory. But defeat in the end.' That is what already happened in the future." Mario said, "This is the test of faith. We must have faith that this will work out in our favor." Kamek said, "We saw what happened to Luigi. There is no way to escape him except through this." So Kamek and Mario went in. To there surprise, they moved faster than regular time. They escaped the field in 20 seconds their time. 50% of the spaceships went in and were frozen in space. The shady version of Paper Bowser said, "How could Kamek and Mario get lucky and we don't. From what I calculated, it will take 1 day to get around this place. Let's move." Kamek and Mario were able to catch up to Paper Bowser Jr. because of the field. They didn't know that Paper Bowser Jr. had a new plan.
The Paper Bowser Jr. Maze
Kamek and Mario easily got into the ship. They left Luigi near the entrance for he was still trying to recover from Paper Bowser's shady version's blast. Paper Bowser Jr. meet them on the soon after they arrived. Paper Bowser Jr. said, "Hello, Mario and Kamek. I know that I can't run away from you again, but there is no need to." And with that, Paper Bowser Jr. put a maze in front of them. The maze was a test of knowledge. Paper Bowser Jr. said, "There are two paths to take that will lead you here. Both are correct. I will be watching you." then Paper Bowser Jr. left. Kamek said, "We better get started." Mario said, "The first one reads, 'You're in the middle of a desert, what do you see?'" Kamek said, "Water." Mario said, "I think it is Mirage. You go with Water and I'll go with Mirage." So Kamek and Mario separated. Both were on track to get to the end, just in two different ways. Kamek was the first one to get another clue. It reads, "The are many animals that hop, but this is the only one that lives in Austria only." Kamek says to himself (or herself), "Kangoroo." And was right. Mario came to his first clue which said, "Fill in the Blank. Your in South America and you see many ruins of _ culture in some mountains." Mario said, "Aztecs." Mario was the first to get the second clue which said, "There are many things in the USA, this villain was the main one to be part of it, but it seems he is hardly remembered by Nintendo." Mario said, "It must be Wart." Kamek got his second clue which said, "Many people lived in a big country before moving to this place near it. Three letters." Kamek said, "Republic of China, RoC." After that, Mario and Kamek meet up again. Mario said, "I took 16 turns after we separated. Kamek said, "I did to." Mario said, "Well, lets get back home now. But first this last clue. 'Long live this queen who reigned the longest." Kamek said, "Victoria." So Kamek and Mario took the path then went to Paper Bowser Jr. who was surprised to see them. Paper Bowser Jr. said, "You guys took both paths, huh? That doesn't mean that you can have this book back." Then the ship that they were on got bumped into by another ship. Paper Bowser Jr. said, "Who did that" then turned on communications with the ship. It was the shady version of Paper Bowser on the screen. The shady version of Paper Bowser said, "Hello, Paper Bowser Jr. I detected Mario, Luigi, and Kamek on this ship. Hand them over or this who ship will be destroyed." Paper Bowser Jr. went over to the place to beam. "I have locked onto them, but in order to get them (Paper Bowser Jr. actives the machine), you will have to get them yourselves." And with that, Kamek, Mario, Luigi, and the book were sent to the nearest planet. The planet where they will face the next trial. The shady version of Paper Bowser said, "I do not have time to play your games, so I will put you on Bowser's Light Planet until I get them back." So the spaceship that the shady version of Paper Bowser was on picked up the ship that Paper Bowser Jr. was on and threw that ship far away from the planet and onto Bowser's Light Planet. The shady version of Paper Bowser said, "How many people are on the planet." A Koopa Troopa said, "Including Mario, Luigi, and Kamek, 5,943." The shady version of Paper Bowser said, "Take us in." A Koopa Troopa said, "But... OK. You may regret that decision."
The Planet of Love
After Mario, Luigi, Kamek with the book that leads back to their world, Luigi woke up from the blast that he toke from the shady version of Paper Bowser. Luigi said, "Ugggg. Wait...aggg...where...ummmm...are...emmmm...we..agggg!?!" Kamek said, "By the looks of it, you suffering a major headache from that blast. Get some rest." Mario said, "I don't think he can." Then a male and a female came to them; both were natives to the planet. The male said, "Hello there. Welcome to The Planet of Love, a planet where you have to marry your lover or have to leave. I am Fred and she is Birdy. We were the first to marry under the law. Where are your lovers?" Mario said, "They are in this book. All we need to do is unseal it and we will leave through it." Birdy said, "Even though our law is in place, not everyone who is of age is married. There is one man who is waiting for the right person, there are three women here for him to choose him. If you help him out, we will leave you be. Normally we would have the people who come here have to be married, but being born here means that you can choose how long." Mario said, "I will talk to this man and see what he wants. Kamek will find the person that matches what he wants. Leave my brother, Luigi here in green, alone. He has a major headache." Fred said, "Ok. Let me check on him. I studied some medicine just in case that the people who come here have medical problems. The man's name is Marcus. He lives close by in the blue house. The women's names are Lina, Victoria, and Sophia. They live in the pink houses with the numbers 1, 2, and 3 respectfully." So Mario went to meet Marcus. Marcus said, "Who I want to marry? I haven't meet either one of the three remaining women yet. I was hoping for a women who has royalty in her name, but the more important one is someone I will always love for the rest of my life and she will always love me for the rest of her life. Yet, I don't want her to have the same interests that I have." Mario noted his interests and reported to Kamek. Kamek asked the three women about their interests. Lina had 10% the same interests, Victoria had 50% the same, and Sophia had 10% also. Kamek asked them about love. It turned out that only Sophia was looking for true love. Sophia soon meet Marcus and it was love at first sight. Marcus said, "Thank you, Mario. By the way, did any of them have a name of royalty." Mario said, "It was Victoria. She had 50% the same interests. The other two had less." Marcus said, "Good thing you didn't take what I was hoping for, otherwise I wouldn't be happy right now." So Mario returned to Luigi to see how he was doing. Kamek was already there when Mario arrived. Kamek said, "We can finally return home now." Mario said, "Good. How are you doing, Bro?" Luigi said, "Fine, Bro. Fred got rid of the headache for me. I want to thank him, but he is doing something else right now. Now, let's leave the Paper Mario universe." The shady version of Paper Bowser said, "Leaving so soon. We should throw you a party before you leave. Actually, it is more throwing you in jail and we having a party." Fred came to him and said, "You are not obeying the rules. You are unmarried, so you need to marry one of the two women on this planet. If you don't, you will have to leave. I will make sure of that." Mario unsealed the book that leads back to their universe. Mario said, "Sorry, shady version of Paper Bowser, we need to get back to our own universe. Fred, can you send this back to Mushroom Kingdom after we enter this book. Ok. Thank you. Bye." Then Mario, Luigi, and Kamek entered the book, not knowing that the next trial will be faced soon. The shady version of Paper Bowser said, "I am unfit to be married to someone, so you can forget about making me marry someone here." Fred said, "So be it." Then Fred use magic to lift him up. Fred said, "How do you like it. Your own power is being used against you. Good-bye. We will never see you again." Then Fred threw the shady version of Paper Bowser to another planet then had some builders build a ship small enough to carry just that book and the ship flew back to Mushroom Kingdom, where Paper Peach got the book back in a safe place.
Mario, Luigi, and Kamek, after they got back to their universe, noticed that they weren't at Bowser's Castle, but in a town. The searched the town for any sign of life. All they found were sad Toads and bony Toads. They also found Bowser, who was trying to climb up a wall. Mario said, "What are you doing here, Bowser?" Bowser let go of the wall then said, "I was banished here by Dark Bowser and Paper Bowser who pushed me down. I was told to bring the book with me. I am trying to find my way out of here. So far, no luck." Kamek said, "Luigi, can you help Bowser. Me and your Bro are going to talk to the locals. By the way Bowser, what else do you have with you." Bowser said, "Dark Bowser and Paper Bowser made sure that whatever I had on was the only thing I brought besides the book. From what I can tell, their is not a single shop in this town. I haven't figure out why yet." Mario said, "We will find out." Mario and Kamek turned around and saw Boo Mario. Mario said, "What is it, Boo Mario?" Bowser said, "Boo Mario. (Bowser looks for Boo Mario) Where?" Kamek said, "You can't see him because you didn't have Mario's dream last night." Bowser said, "Then don't bother me with it." then went back to talking to Luigi. Boo Mario said, "In the parallel universe that I come from, Dark Bowser and Ganondorf where the ones to banish Bowser here. They also banished you and Luigi too. Kamek was not here, though. I remember that Bowser tries to gain back his castle next. You took on Ganondorf all by yourself while Bowser took care of Dark Bowser by himself. That is where it ends." Mario said, "What happened to Luigi?" Boo Mario said, "As far as I know, he was still down there trying to help the Toads. (Boo Mario shakes.) What's happening? (Boo Mario stops shaking.) Mario, I can't be here for much longer. I don't have enough time to tell you how to escape this town. Please, be careful out there. I'm sensing that Ganondorf is here in this universe. Ganondorf is the last test. Good-bye, Mario." Then Boo Mario disappeared. Mario and Kamek talked to the Toads. Mario and Kamek and the others were there three days. Bowser and Luigi were so busy, the didn't get much sleep. Mario and Kamek, on the other hand, slept like the poor Toads, without an actual home. After the three days, Mario and Kamek found what they needed. They returned to Bowser and Luigi to tell them. Kamek said, "I really think that this would work." Bowser said, "I think you're right." So the four went through a path which only the poor would take and escaped the town. Luigi said, "Those poor Toads. I think I can get them out within a day. You guys go ahead without me." Mario said, "I expect to see you again in a day." So, Luigi went back down to gather all the Toads and give them a proper home. Bowser said, "Well, it is time to take back my castle. You guys with me?" Kamek said, "You know I am always going to be with you on a plan." Mario said, "Count me in." Bowser said, "I can handle Dark Bowser on my own. If you guys can take care of Paper Bowser, we will be good." Kamek said, "Got it. Now... Wait. What's that in the distance." Mario looked and saw Ganondorf. Mario said, "Bowser, stay here. Whatever happens, just stay here until one of us gives the ok signal. Kamek, you're are going to be with me this time." Bowser said, "Good-luck."
The Power of Ganondorf
Mario and Kamek walked to Ganondorf in one minute after they left Bowser. Ganondorf said, "You were unwise to come to me and face me." Mario said, "Why is that?" Ganondorf said, "I have the Triforce of Power. You don't have anything." Then Mario and Kamek fought Ganondorf. After a while, Ganondorf knocked Mario down. Then Bowser yelled, "Hey, Kamek! Come here! I have something that will help you defeat Ganondorf!" Kamek said, "Think you can do this on your own for a while?" Mario said, "I think so." When Kamek left, the fight with Ganondorf only became worse. This is when Ganondorf defeats Mario. Kamek returned a few seconds later and said, "You may have the Triforce of Power, but I have magic that will beat the Triforce of Power." Then Kamek cast a spell on Ganondorf and then Ganondorf was sent backwards in time to where he was suppose to be. Kamek investigated Mario for any sign of life. Then Boo Mario came and said, "That future of me becoming a Boo has happened, Kamek. There is nothing you can do." Kamek said, "Then I am too late then. I will remember you when I face Paper Bowser and Dark Bowser, ok." So Kamek went away from Mario's body and returned to Bowser. Bowser and Kamek went on to fight Paper Bowser and Dark Bowser. They were able to put Paper Bowser back in his universe, but were unable to defeat Dark Bowser. Everything looked like that there was nothing to do.
Luigi Saves the Universes
Luigi just finished freeing the Toads from that town when he noticed a red Yoshi. This was Yoshi the Space Station Manager. Yoshi said, "You need to go to your brother's side. Only you can save his life." Luigi said, "What happened?" Then Yoshi took Luigi to Mario's body. Luigi said, "No! Bro, please wake up." Luigi shakes Mario's body around, but nothing happens. Then Boo Mario said, "That is not the way to wake me up, Bro." Luigi, being surprised, ran away then came back with the Poltergust 3000. Luigi then realized that it was his brother. Luigi said, "I thought you were just a regular Boo working for King Boo. Sorry, Bro." Boo Mario said, "I think that will work. Bro, suck me up and put me back into my body. I think it is the only way it will work." Then Luigi did what Boo Mario asked and Mario revived from the fall. Mario said, "Thank you, Bro. You just saved me." Then the two hugged each other. Then Yoshi said, "Let me remind you, Dark Bowser is still out there and he is still powerful. Not even Bowser and Kamek were able to defeat Dark Bowser." Then Mario and Luigi went to Dark Bowser. Yoshi followed close behind them. When they arrived, Dark Bowser had already destroyed most of Mushroom Kingdom. Mario and Luigi noticed Kamek lying face down. Kamek said, "I can restore Mushroom Kingdom to its former glory, but Dark Bowser can't be part of this world when I do." Yoshi said, "I think I have an idea how we could do it. Mario, I am managing a ship that was built for you. With you and the ship, Dark Bowser wouldn't stand a chance. It would require you also, Luigi." Then Yoshi activated the teleport device on the ship and brought Mario, Luigi, and himself on it. They went to the control room and activated the ship. From there, Mario, with Luigi's help, was able to make Dark Bowser have an unstable body." Mario, Luigi, and Yoshi teleported back down and use the book by saying, "Oh book, please send this Dark Bowser back to where he belongs." Then the book sucked up Dark Bowser and he went back to his parallel universe." Kamek restored Mushroom Kingdom to its former glory soon after.
Back to the Way Things Were
Princess Peach held a celebration after Dark Bowser was sent back into the book. Peach asked, "So, who was it that ultimately saved the day?" Mario said, "It was my Bro., Luigi. From the time he returned me back from Boo Mario until now, all of this wouldn't be possible without Luigi." Peach said, "What about you, Yoshi? I hear that you helped Mario and Luigi accomplished the task." Yoshi said, "Thank you, Peach, but my job isn't done yet." Peach said, "What do you mean?" Then Bowser came in on the party. Peach had invited Bowser to the party, so she wasn't surprised. Peach said, "I glad you came. It is a lot nicer knowing that you're here whether than planning an attack." Bowser said, "I didn't really have a choice, my castle started to collapse. I just barely escaped with a few of the army troops. I can't figure out why." Yoshi said, "Your castle just collapsed because Mario has information that he shouldn't have right now. I can fix it, but no one will remember anything that happened before Mario asked for Kamek to give him a dream of the future. Don't worry, the events won't happen again. I can make sure of that." Then Yoshi teleported back to Mario's ship and made sure of all the information that Mario learned from the time before he asked Kamek to give him a dream until the time Yoshi activated the machine. Yoshi made sure that both the universe they were in and the Paper universe had the same portion as the other. No one even remembered the events that happened, except Yoshi the Space Station Manager. What happens next, you might ask? Well, Bowser kidnapped Peach again. Was that a surprise to you? Probably not. Don't worry; Mario and Luigi were able to get back Peach again. Mario never did find out about Kamek's spell that makes people see into the future with a dream. Even though he had time. Kamek stopped practicing it after a short while because his costumers had very bad complaints about their futures. All of which happened. None of them were as bad as Mario's was, though.
Mysterious Man's Brief Meeting: Short Story
Mario was walking to Princess Peach's Castle when he saw a man. Mario could recognize him, but the man knew who he was. The man said, "Hello, Mario. You do not know me yet, but you will one day. I came here to tell you that whatever you will experience as a trial until a certain point in time will be trails to your own understanding. Greater trials await for you in the future, trials that you must face on your on." Then the man disappeared and Mario went on his way. Mario did not tell anyone this until the future was accomplished.
Game Vs. Game
This section is all about game comparison. I will usually compare two, but I can always add more. If you want to be involved in this, suggest two or more games on my talk page. Please note that I won't be doing anything except for Mario, Yoshi, Donkey Kong, and Wario games. Donkey Kong Countries games are from the Gameboy Advance and Wii, and I might do Wii U but this must be suggested. No suggesting two games that are not of the same category unless I have chosen a game for at least two categories to be my favorite, but only the ones who have been chosen. All canceled games are not allowed here. Future games are welcomed as long as they are named. You may think that I could just choose a game myself and not go through this, but this can help me find out which game is my favorite game.
Between the two, I am choosing Super Mario Galaxy 2. Think that is it? Nope, it will be no fun unless I give an explanation. Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Galaxy 2 are both great games. What I really liked about the second game is the Green Stars you have to collect for 100%. Super Mario Galaxy only had three of those. Many people argue that these stars are the bad part, but I disagree. Finding the Green Stars is a challenge and an exploration. While I have beaten the three trials of Super Mario Galaxy, the Grandmaster Galaxy, more specifically The Perfect Run, is more challenging then any one of those three, but I won't go as far as all three together. While I prefer story over most things, the story is not part of the list of what makes Super Mario Galaxy 2 better than Super Mario Galaxy. The map of Super Mario Galaxy 2 was better than the map of Super Mario Galaxy. Why? Because the mapping system of Super Mario Galaxy tried to enforce exploration, but failed that because players can know where the places are and the incorrect assumption that galaxies rotate around a single point which consists of matter. Super Mario Galaxy 2 didn't offer that much exploration outside of levels. Because of this, I find that getting around galaxies easier. Another thing is the features of Super Mario Galaxy 2 that didn't appear in Super Mario Galaxy like Yoshi, Comet Coins, and the Boss Rush. Last, Super Mario Galaxy 2 was way more creative and retro than the first game.
Edit: After playing Super Mario Galaxy, I noticed some things that 2 fixed. First off, the lives system. I like how I can transfer my lives between files and even keep the lives. Galaxy just gives you the standard lives (4). Now, you might be thinking, "Isn't having 99 lives and nothing to get rid of them." That is a problem with the lives system. I don't mind this problem. Second, I like clones chasing you instead of racing you. Third, I liked how I can know the total number of coins I collected. 1 only have the total coins per galaxy.
These three games are the games that I own, so it will be easier to compare than the games I don't own. Mario Kart: Super Circuit (GBA) is very um... cool. It seems pretty ok since they had limitations back then, but the controls were awful. I will give it points for being the first game to have one of the previous Mario Karts as retro courses. The most hated course of this game is the infamous Rainbow Road. Mario Kart Wii was a lot better. The graphics are great and I am finding that all of the unlockable players beat the other two. I also like that this was the first time bikes were included. I have tried the internet version since I never did put internet on the Wii. Rainbow Road was a lot better off then the first game mentioned. The worst course award in this game goes to Moonview Highway. The retro courses are very well done too. With the Wii Wheel (note that I just use it without the wheel), this game is very close to being like a real car (by the way, I don't have any kind of driver's license). Mario Kart 7 wasn't that big in change of graphics, but it added the feature of gliders and traveling underwater. There were fewer unlockable characters than Mario Kart Wii, but more than Mario Kart: Super Circuit. The first-person view is a harder to control than the Wii Wheel. The Lucky 7 was very good, but it requires using all of them at once for full use. The Super Leaf didn't really come in handy as it says it would, but I still like shaking the tail. CPU rivals that are usually first of all CPUs tend to be over used. I also didn't like that the CPU and I both having the ability to get a speed-boost. The least favorite course is Bowser's Castle. The way the player unlocks the vehicles is not an idea way either. They did do a great job remaking the retro courses. Using the glider and being underwater were both fun. For me, the winner is Mario Kart Wii, but Mario Kart 7 is very close to winning. If Mario Kart 7 didn't have that many flaws, it would be win, but it has these flaws, so it is second place. Mario Kart: Super Circuit is a distant third.
100px From what I can tell, these two games are very close to each other, yet they are not the same. 10 has nothing new except for the use of Amiibo and Bowser Party, while Star Rush has the players all take the same turn. Star Rush is already better and we haven't gotten into all the details. 10 has enough things in it that those who have a Wii U, but not a 3DS that it is worth buying the game than getting a 3DS and buying Star Rush. Even if a person has both systems, Star Rush is better than 10. What I really like about Star Rush is all the different boards and modes. Probably not the best Mario Party, but it is the better of the two.
Paper Mario: Sticker Star is not a game worth to be bought no matter what the price is. Paper Mario: Color Splash is a game I would buy if I had the Wii U. Color Splash is putting the Paper Mario (series) on track to be great again. (This is not really a Trump quote, yet is. I am only voting for Trump because of Pence. I voted for Ted in the primary. This section is not going to talk about politics again (hopefully). Color Splash is worth discussing about more than Sticker Star, but not other issues of the world.)
As much as I like time traveling, Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time doesn't hit a triple baser let a lone a home run. They only thing that makes Mario & Luigi worth playing is the fact that the player has to defeat the Shroobs and rescue Peach from them and the fact that it is possible to have unlimited amount of special attacks, but this requires beans, but this is a good reward for the beans, and the fact that the final boss is helped with the collectible. Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, on the other hand, had many things that made it good. The player can control either Mario and Luigi or Bowser/Giant Bowser. This is the first game to not only have a battle ring, but to also have more than one optional boss harder than the final boss. Fawful from Superstar Saga and three Shroobs enemies plus a Shroob spectator from Partners in Time are in this game to make it even better. The best part of the game was the final boss, Dark Bowser. But it is not the final boss alone that makes the final boss awesome. It is Bowser + Mario and Luigi vs. Dark Bowser + Dark Fawful that makes this boss great. The music is very cool too. The final thing that makes this boss fight great is, well let's here from Bowser: "Great dark hurricane! Seriously, perfect backdrop for an awesome final battle! You really sweat the details!" The final boss of this game even beats out the final bosses of Partners in Time.
Mario Party DS's story line was really fun to play on, but after the tenth time with the tenth character, it was so predictable. Bowser's Tower of Mario Party: Island Tour feels different each time a person plays it. As for boss battles, DS gets that one. As for playable characters, it goes to Island Tour. Capability of getting 100% by one person goes to DS. The best pointing system goes to DS because it is way to easy to get points from Bowser's Tower. The best boards goes to DS. The game with the best way to win goes to DS. The best Bowser battle goes to Island Tour. The best Yoshi goes to DS. The overall winner is Mario Party DS.
If you are looking at the list of games that I own, you will see that I have Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam and not Mario & Luigi: Dream Team. The reason why is because Dream Team is rated E10 and I tend to play E games. And from what I can tell, I choose the right decision to buy Paper Jam first. Paper Jam has classic enemies. I like the idea, but I wish they could add new enemies. Most Dream Team enemies are new enemies, but these enemies have very unusual pictures. In other words, the enemies look like they belong in E10. The same can be said of the giant/papercraft battles. I also like using the cards of Paper Jam. And it is not like Giant Luigi was lost in Paper Jam. Of the two final bosses, Paper Jam's final boss is the better of the two. One of the things, that said "You should buy this game" for Paper Jam, was the fact that Paper Mario was in this game. You should know that I don't like Sticker Star, but it wasn't the enemies I didn't like, it was that it offered no actual reward for defeating the enemies. I liked how they were included to the game. Paper Jam had a lot of emotions going on in the story too. Of the two battle rings, Paper Jam has more bosses then the other one. Although, a few points are taken away by not mixing up the boss palettes. I thought that an ultimate boss panel of all RPG bosses until then would have made it better, but it probably would that taken the game outside the limits of the 3DS. I was thinking about putting all RPG bosses in a section of Mario's Secret Space Station ever since then. If you were to ask me which character is my favorite Mario & Luigi character, I would say Starlow. Which game used Starlow the best, Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam. Now, before I end this, is there anyone out there that would recommend Dream Team to me and give a reason why?
Update: So, I bought Dream Team, and I since I beaten the final boss, I can actually make more comparison. It is mostly the same above, so I will stick with what is different. First, I would like to mention that there was old enemies as well. This game had a good use of those old ones and new ones. The Save System was using both old M&L games style plus having the save anywhere of Paper Jam. Possibly so that those who play Superstar Saga, Partners in Time, and/or Bowser's Inside Story would be able to adapt to the new save anywhere system. Why didn't they include that in Paper Jam? There were those who played that first and Dream Team second. I am kind of just kidding, as I got use to the save anywhere system of Paper Jam, but the two save systems together was a little confusing. But, it was to make the shift to anywhere. Between the DT Giant and Papercraft Battles, I say I like Papercrafts better. That is bad because between BIS Giant and Papercraft Battles, I like BIS Giants better. Though, added points for DT for adding Giant Bosses as playable again (though as palate change usually), but that was also in Paper Jam, though without palate change, which I have since liked a little bit better so that it is just 1 point. None of the games with Badges never beat the Cards I use in Paper Jam, as the cards don't require line charge for using them (line charge means that charging something means full charge before changing it). I was right about which final boss I like. The road to final boss and back to a point where to access everything else is longer in DT than in PJ, which I don't like. And the ending sequence, I like the simplicity of Paper Jam's. I mention emotions in Paper Jam. However, in Dream Team, not so much. As a matter of fact, Dream Team's story seem to have two moments of E10, but changes it to something else quickly afterwards. As for best use of Starlow, it is now tied between the two games. Now, I am going to talk about speed. Why? because I like moving fast. And Paper Jam deliver on this. Dream Team, just the yellow pipes, which isn't much. After playing both, Paper Jam wins by a mile.
Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3 was a remade version of Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island and has additional levels so the advance one beats it. But I want to compare it to Yoshi's New Island. When I first played Yoshi's New Island, the music really surprised me. The music was very weird. As I continued playing it, I noticed things that if they were in the first one, it would made it better. The best thing about Yoshi's New Island over the other one was the boss. The boss was better not only because of the better music, but there is Bowser of the future to fight after Baby Bowser is fought. I also liked the twist they did at the beginning of the game. While I haven't beaten this game 100% like the other one, I still enjoy it. Hum. I thought Advance would get it, but after thinking about it, the winner is Yoshi's New Island.
100px Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS is my most favorite known Mario game (not saying game Nintendo because of Breath of the Wild coming out) that hasn't been release yet (as of October 19). But how does it stack up to its Wii U port, Super Mario Maker? It is a downgrade of the game, but believe or not, this is a good thing. Let's say there is a gamer who doesn't have either a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS or a gamer has both. Either way, the best option to take if they don't have the game, but want it is to have Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS. Only gamers who have both could choose to take Super Mario Maker only if they want the better graphics. And since the capability between them is somewhat limited (not sure the extent yet), I recommend only buying one of them unless the gamer is a very hard core gamer who buys as much as they can from Nintendo. Also, different people have different reviews. So this is a virtual tie. But this is not going to end in a tie. Since I have the Nintendo 3DS, Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS is my winner.
You may not know this, but I watched some of the GameXplain video about Luigi's Mansion. So I have a good idea what is in both. And from what I can tell: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon has better graphics than Luigi's Mansion. The non-boos look better in Dark Moon. The dog in Dark Moon was really great. He was a friend in the control of the enemy to sum him up. How Mario was brought back was better in Dark Moon. I haven't completed 100%, but the level before the 5th bosses was put together well (had a timer and without the right stragedy, a Game Over will most likely happen, and features hard ghosts to capture with regular appearing very little. The best final boss goes to Dark Moon's. Overall, Dark Moon is better than the original.
The Mario Party Series is very unique where you would have to play each party game to fully give a rating on it. So, I am not going to do any more Mario Party until I get another Mario Party game. So between Mario Party DS and Mario Party: Star Rush, the final comparison between them is the last one for the series. I thought Star Rush would need more improvements, but all I am finding is that it needs more mini-games. But on the mini-game variety, Star Rush has the best variety. I also like the many modes it has. While it doesn't have a story mode, it doesn't need one either. Looking forward, the series should have a story mode like DS's while using the concept of all players going at the same time. All the playable characters in Star Rush beat out DS's characters except for the generic Toads of Toad Scramble, but the overall concept of the Toads gathering allies is a very good idea and I don't know how it would work if they won't Toads with generic features. As for Challenge Tower, the idea is very great. Climbing a tower in a puzzle manner is really fun and challenging. I beat the first three towers and will do the fourth one soon. All the other modes are great to. The pointing system in this game is about equal to DS version. The best thing about this game is the amiibo usage. It may seem like those who have amiibos have an advantage over other players, it is not game-breaking. In Challenge Tower, if a player uses an amiibo to revive, they can't use the amiibo again until the next day. This amiibo may or may not help you reach the top. If an amiibo is used, the Amp will stay. This means that there is nothing preventing the player from going onto the space again. It can happen on accident. It has happened to me. Amiibo in Challenge Tower, the advantages equal the disadvantages. I give Star Rush a 9 out of 10 rating. DS is a 8.5 out of 10 rating.
100px I think that it is time to reveal my favorite Mario and Luigi game that has been made thus far. My favorite is Bowser's Inside Story. The only thing that might change my mind is if I play Dream Team and like that game better. Unfortunately, my local Walmart store doesn't have the game anymore. So it Dream Team will be a little harder to get than when I wrote the comparison between Dream Team and Paper Jam. But, Dream Team would have to be very great to beat Bowser's Inside Story. Although, I finding that The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D better than any other RPG. Even still, Bowser working with Mario and Luigi. This makes Bowser's Inside Story the best Mario and Luigi game.
New Super Mario Bros. vs. New Super Mario Bros. Wii vs. New Super Mario Bros. 2 vs. New Super Mario Bros. U vs. New Super Luigi U
100px New Super Mario Bros. advantages: first in series, unique boss fights. New Super Mario Bros. Wii advantages: first one with Yoshi, new power-ups that are cool, best individual world maps. New Super Mario Bros. 2 advantages: coin collecting, best flight methods. New Super Mario Bros. U advantages: best graphics, one map (though not a priority), Gamepad helps. New Super Luigi U advantages: unless you count Mario being replaced with Nabbit as an advantage, low time limits, but that is possible in 2 too. More in depth on favorite: New Super Mario Bros. 2 is the best for me. Though it takes graphics from a previous game, the previous game was a console and this game is on a handheld. Recreating Wii's gameplay but having it a little bit different is the reason why it is so great. Plus: competing for the most coins without knowing the other player's score is really fun too. There is only one problem with the game. And that is the final boss. Why? Because I have to wait to get to the top and that can get pretty boring really quick. Especially since Giant Bowser possess as a minor threat. Wii requires waiting too, but the first part isn't so tedious because there is little chance of losing a life and some rewards there too. As for the second part: As long as it is first go, it is fine, but doing it over and over again and again and losing lives (bad even though I can get lives back at the first part) gets pretty annoying. But some where in between those two would be perfectly acceptable for an idea for the next New Super Mario Bros. game if they do another one.
Super Mario Kart vs. Mario Kart 64 vs. Mario Kart: Double Dash vs. Mario Kart DS vs. Mario Kart 8
I was planning on doing this before the Switch Presentation, but didn't have time. Out of these games, Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart: Double Dash, and Mario Kart 8 are the top three. MKDD and MK8 are really close to each other. So close that Mario Kart 8 Deluxe may be the top Mario Kart Game, but I am not going to put it on top until I play it. But without the MK8D, MK8 is slightly below MKDD. What's the difference? Poor battle mode, using only one item at a time, and bad item distribution (the latter of the three has not been confirmed to be improved) for MK8 vs. Poorer graphics, no anti-gravity/gliding/being-underwater/bikes, and a little worst of a character selection in MKDD. As for Mario Kart Wii, MK8 seems to improve it, yet I may consider putting MKW above MKDD. I would have to play MKDD to determine which of those two I like the best.
Poochy & Yoshi's Wolly World is basically the same thing as Yoshi's Wolly World. The is more content and better graphics. Plus the fact that PYWW costs less than YWW. I feel that the transfer from Wii U to 3DS is a whole lot better with this than with SMM to SMMfN3DS. By the way, if I had a Wii U (with or without the 3DS or should I say 2DS), I would buy SMM over SMMfN3DS and PYWW over YWW, but I would not want to buy the other duplicate game.
Super Mario Bros. vs. Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels vs. Super Mario Bros. 2 vs. Super Mario Bros. 3 (original, Super Mario All-Stars version, and the Advance games are counted separate overall, but together for comparing just the 4)
100px100px100px100px I am going to go back to the classics. There are advantages for each one. I will also mention the I am going to stick with Super Mario All-Stars versions for comparison. All that Super Mario Bros. has was that it came first. Super Mario Bros. The Lost Levels is definitely more difficult, however, thanks to being able to save on each level, it is less tedious to redo things after game over. I beaten world 8 on the later, but not the former. Super Mario Bros. 2 is the one with 4 playable characters and loads of new enemies. Super Mario Bros. 3 was the one that introduced the Koopalings and a variety of levels. Playing the Wii version of All-Stars, I haven't found the ones of the advance games as good as them. 2 got improved graphics plus use of Yoshi Eggs after defeating the final boss. 3 got improved graphics, being able to go to all worlds again and get 100%, and has an addition feature that I can't used. Even though I can't access all of it, Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 is the winner for me.
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions vs. Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga and Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
This is a comparison between Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga and Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions, but also between Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions and Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. The main games are very similar. Even without Bowser's Minions, the overall winner would be the remake. This is all due to two things: two screens and music. The music has improved from the original, but not by much. Only two songs are completely different. But, the added music option gives the remake the win. Finding music, though, isn't very special if you are going for 100%, as it happens naturally. The second screen, on the other hand, greatly improved the game. First, we have the prizes. You can actually view what you can get before getting it. And you don't have to play the mini-game again to find out if you didn't get them. Second, the mini map is very useful. Especially if you want to mark certain areas. It also gives a list of all the moves in one spot without having to use L or R buttons (especially if the list is long), but can't view the mini map when doing so. Lastly, it gives more options when doing battles and gives greater range when viewing menus.
Now for Bowser's Minions part. This mode is two things. Story and Battle. That's it. There is no exploration in this mode what so ever. And if it wasn't for the fact that this was part of Superstar Saga (a complete game on its own), this won't be much of a complete game. While the story is just as interesting as the main mode, it is the battles that are different. These battles are completely fine... Except that after you beat the main game, there is no reason to really play these battles. Yes, there is a medal that rewards you for playing 200 quests, but obtaining this is boring once you got everything else. What is worst about these battles is that they are automatic. Very little input is put into them. What input there is only helps when you need them to assist you, which is when enemies are the same level as you are. And this is why Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story is better than Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions: even though you see the backstory of the enemies of the Mario franchise, the battles and exploration in BIS are what sets them apart. Being able to control Bowser and explore with him is better than this mode. Bowser can even turn into a giant in BIS, which doesn't happen at all in SS+BM, but does in DT and has a similar system in PJ. And the touch screen is used more often in BIS with Bowser than Bowser's Minions part of SS+BM. However, if you like strategy games, then you would like the mode more than me.
- SMG vs. SMG2 - Super Mario Galaxy 2
- MKSC vs. MKW vs. MK7 - Mario Kart Wii
- MP10 vs. MPSR - Mario Party: Star Rush
- PMSS vs. PMCS - Paper Mario: Color Splash
- MLPT vs. MLBS - Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
- MPDS vs. MPIT - Mario Party DS
- MLDT vs. MLPJ - Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam
- (mentioned in statement) SMW2YI vs. YISMA3 - Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3
- YISMA3 vs. YNI - Yoshi's New Island
- SMM vs. SMMfN3DS - Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS
- LM vs. LMDM - Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
- MPDS vs. MPSR- Mario Party: Star Rush
- MLSS vs. MLBIS vs. MLPJ - Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
- NSMB vs. NSMBW vs. NSMB2 vs. NSMBU vs. NSLU - New Super Mario Bros. 2
- SMK vs. MK64 vs. MKDD vs. MKDS vs. MK8 - Mario Kart: Double Dash
- YWW vs. P&YWW - Poochy & Yoshi's Woolly World
- SMB vs. SMBTLL vs. SMB2 vs. SMB3 (o, SMA, and 2AG) - Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3
- MLSSBM vs. MLSS and MLBIS - MLSS < MLSSBM < MLBIS
- MK8D vs. MKDD vs. MKW -
- Super Mario (series) (includes Super Mario Land (series), Luigi's Mansions, and Super Mario Advance (series) (not 3 though as it is part of Yoshi franchise)) overall winner - needs more winners
- Mario Kart (series) overall winner - needs more winners
- Mario Party (series) overall winner - Mario Party: Star Rush (for now)
- Mario RPG series overall winner - needs more winners
- Mario Sports Series overall winner - no winners yet
- Mario's Early Years! (series) and Mario Artist overall winner (note that it has to be suggested) - no winners yet
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong (series) overall winner - no winners yet
- Donkey Kong Country (series) (includes Donkey Kong Land (series)) overall winner - no winners yet
- Other Donkey Kong series overall winner - no winners yet
- Yoshi's Island (series) (includes Yoshi Wolly World Dual)(Yoshi's Safari can be in either one, but it must be suggested) overall winner - needs more winners
- Yoshi puzzles overall winner - no winners yet
- Wario Land (series) overall winner - no winners yet
- WarioWare overall winner - no winners yet
This is it
If you read all of that, wow! If you don't know where to go, use this.