From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
Donkey Kong prepares to battle a Tusk
|First appearance||Donkey Kong Jungle Beat (2004)|
|Latest appearance||New Play Control! Donkey Kong Jungle Beat (2008)|
Tusks (also known as Elephant Cannons) are a species of robotic, elephant-like creatures encountered in Donkey Kong Jungle Beat. They are either made out of stone, wood or metal and possess various weaponry such as cannonballs and lasers.
There are five Tusks whom Donkey Kong encounters as bosses. The final Tusk consists of two Tusks.
- Turret Tusk - Encountered in the Apple Kingdom
- Grave Tusk - Encountered in the Grape Kingdom
- Torch Tusk - Encountered in the Peach Kingdom
- Double Tusk - Encountered in the Chili Pepper Kingdom
A regular enemy is part of the Tusk species, the Mini Elephant Cannons.
Sprites and models
Names in other languages
- The sound effect used for Tusks adjusting their firing angle is reused in Super Mario Galaxy for various mechanical entities.
- ^ Nintendo UK NEW PLAY CONTROL! Donkey Kong Jungle Beat official webpage
- ^ Donkey Kong Jungle Beat internal filename (ObjectData/ElephantCannon.arc)
- ^ Donkey Kong Jungle Beat Shogakukan book. Page 10.