Howdy, Names MarioGamerFan24. I have joined around August 2018, I always check here to see if everything is just as right as it should be.
I am one of those guys that I do my very best to help. Although I may make a bit of mistakes, grammar errors or whatnot. Yes it does sound unacceptable but it is worthy of my time to help out. (if it did or not...most of the time...)
There are some things that I can or cannot do, though I do my best, sometimes I just like to get things done ASAP...literally...
Now lets get onto some things about me:
- I am a huge Nintendo fan ever since I was a child, and I currently own about almost all Mario games. Although some Mario games that I do not own may have not been so interesting or some I do not know about.
- I'll be honest (believe it or not), The Perfect Run from Super Mario Galaxy 2 had got me stuck there ever since I got into the final level, twas a nightmare but I finally manage to beat it after 8 years of trying, putting that really difficult level to rest.
- The first Mario game I played was Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island I made a lot of memories on there and looking at the Pre-release and unused features look cool but sadly did not make it to the final game, but in any case they still looked cool.
- I been addicted to Minecraft since march 8th 2015, although I do not talk much about it. I have quite the knowledge.
- The first Mario & Luigi game i got is Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, it was quite fun and not knowing about the series until later on I learned more, the worst memory I could ever have is by finishing the Giga Carrot minigame, and then proceeding to fight Wiggler without saving and having to died from the boss and redo the Giga Carrot again...that was annoying.
- I prefer to talk as typing/texting rather than in real life speech, does sound weird but it's what I usually do these days...true story.
- A big mistake I ever done when I was somewhat still new to 3DS, I heard about transfer systems, I didn't know what it actually meant at the time until I realized I transferred my aunt's 3DS data to my data, making me lose my previous data permanently...I still have somewhat nightmares but doesn't matter now.
- Kinda a fun fact but not important: When I played one of the Paper Mario series, I thought about what would actually happen if Mario in the 3D World and Paper Mario in the Paper World team up to take on Bowser individually, in which it would be cool but prior to the events of Paper Jam years later, to where I was quite surprised that I predicted this similarly.
Mario Games I currently own
This is a list of one of these Mario games I currently own (not in order):
- Super Mario Maker 2, Super Mario Maker, Super Mario 3D Land, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario World and it's remake, Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island and it's remake, Yoshi's Story, Yoshi's Island DS , Yoshi's New Island, Yoshi's Woolly World, Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time, Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story and it's remake, Mario & Luigi: Dream Team, Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions, Super Mario Kart, Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart DS, Mario Kart Wii, Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart 8 and it's Switch port, Super Mario Odyssey, New Super Mario Bros., New Super Mario Bros. Wii, New Super Mario Bros. 2, New Super Mario Bros. U and it's Switch port, Mario Super Sluggers, Paper Mario, Super Paper Mario, Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Paper Mario: Color Splash, Super Mario 64 and it's DS remake, Mario Party 2, Mario Party 8, Mario Party 9, Mario Party 10, Mario Party: Island Tour, Mario Party: Star Rush, Super Mario Party, Super Mario All Stars (including Super Mario 2's remake), Super Princess Peach, Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem!, Mario Hoops 3-on-3, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Super Mario Sunshine, Luigi's Mansion, it's 3DS remake, it's Sequel and (planning on getting the day after it comes out) it's Prequel
Other Nintendo Games I owned
This is a list of games I have that isn't mario related:
- Donkey Kong Country, Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest and it's remake, Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble and it's remake, Donkey Kong Country Returns and its 3DS port, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze and it's Switch port, Tetris Attack,
Mario Games I no longer own
There is not many in this list but putting it here anyways:
Nintendo Consoles I currently or formally owned
- SNES (Super Nintendo Entertainment System, owned), N64 (Nintendo 64, owned), Game Boy Advance SP (previously light blue ish, formally owned and broken, currently replaced and owned gray), Nintendo DS (blue, owned), Nintendo DSi (light blue, owned), Wii (white, owned and also used for Gamecube games), Nintendo 3DS (blue, formally owned), Nintendo 3DS XL (black, broked, still owned), New Nintendo 2DS XL (blue, currently owned), Wii U (white, owned) and Nintendo Switch (gray, owned)
Games I wanted to have a remake
Not much to talk about but i'll list them anyway:
- Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time: It goes without saying, this game is pretty fun to experience, yet a bit dark in my opinion, while Superstar Saga and Bowser's Inside Story did have remakes, I wish there be a remake to this game, despite the fact one of the few shroobs in Bowser's Inside Story remake (in this case: Shroobs, Junior Shrooboid, Princess Shroob and Elder Princess Shroob) did have some sprites during the optional boss fight of the Shroobs, I still find it unknown why the game was not having a remake, I suppose only time will tell.
- Super Mario Sunshine: This game is fun and all, and yet, F.L.U.D.D.'s only major role here, the challenges are fun but some are very difficult to do, while it was released way back in 2002, I feel like it should have a remake as well like I said above on Partners in Time. It be nice to see some extra 30 Shine Sprites (like in the remake of Super Mario 64) with some additional cutscenes or whatnot.
- Super Princess Peach: This is probably by far one of my personal favorite DS games, with Princess Peach as the main protagonist, and also Perry's only major role there similar to F.L.U.D.D., I think it would be nice to have a remake with additional bosses like the unused koopalings, and also a way to get Starfish into the Glossary again, since it seemed like you can get it one time and never again if didn't succeeded (which it happened to me..).