Roy's Ironclad Castle
- This article is about Roy's Ironclad Castle, a level in New Super Luigi U. For other uses, see Rock-Candy Mines-Castle.
|Roy's Ironclad Castle|
|Level code||World 6-|
|Game||New Super Luigi U|
|Time limit||100 seconds|
|<< << Directory of levels >>|
The castle begins on Iron Blocks, with a ? Switch found nearby. Pressing the switch causes the Iron Blocks to begin moving. A Dry Bones is found, along with a ? Block and a Conveyor Belt. A Conveyor Belt with Iron Blocks dropping from the ceiling is found, followed by a Dry Bones on a Conveyor Belt. More Iron Blocks are dropped onto Conveyor Belts, followed by a platform. A ? Block is found, along with another ? Switch that causes more Iron Blocks to begin moving. Two Iron Blocks with Bony Beetles are found moving along a Conveyor Belt. Another ? Switch is found, along with stacks of Iron Blocks in the lava. After the switch is pressed, the Iron Blocks begin moving and lowering into the lava. Bony Beetles and a P Switch are on the Iron Blocks. A Bony Beetle is found at the end of the area, followed by a platform leading to the boss door. Like in New Super Mario Bros. U, Roy Koopa is the boss.
It is notable that this castle has a shortcut, which can be accessed by taking the alternate route from Sumo Bro's Spinning Tower. The third Star Coin, which is otherwise unaccessible, can also be obtained, along with a ? Block.
- 1st Star Coin: At the start of the level, the player must press the ? Switch to make the Iron Blocks fall, along with the first Star Coin.
- 2nd Star Coin: In a similar way to the first Star Coin, the player must press another ? Switch to make some Iron Blocks move, and get the Star Coin below quickly, before it becomes impossible to get.
- 3rd Star Coin: This third Star Coin is only accessible from the shortcut from Sumo Bro's Spinning Tower. The player must avoid the Iron Blocks on the Conveyor Belt, then grab the final Star Coin in the level.
An 8-bit Luigi can be seen near the lava next to the second Star Coin.
- Bony Beetles
- Dry Bones
- Lava Bubbles
- Bullet Bills (boss battle only)
- Missile Bills (boss battle only)
- Boss: Roy Koopa
Names in other languages
Roi no Tetsu-bako Torikku no Shiro
|Roy's Castle of Iron Box Tricks|
Luòyī de Tiěxiāng Guǐjì Chéngbǎo
|Roy's Iron Box Trick Castle|
|Dutch||Roys rotskasteel||Roy's Rock Castle|
|French||Château Ferraille de Roy||Roy's Scrap Castle|
|Italian||Castello blindante di Roy||Armored castle of Roy|
|Korean||로이의 철제 상자 트릭의 성
Roiui Cheolje Sangja Teurigui Seong
|Roy's Castle of Metal Box Trick|
|Portuguese||Castelo Blindado do Roy||Roy's Armored Castle|
|Spanish||Transportado por el Castillo de Roy||Transported by Roy's Castle|
- This is the only level in New Super Luigi U where the player cannot collect all of the Star Coins in one run.