Spine Coaster Connections
- This article is about Spine Coaster Connections, a level in New Super Luigi U. For other uses, see Superstar Road-1.
|Spine Coaster Connections|
|Level code||World 9-1|
|Game||New Super Luigi U|
|Time limit||100 seconds|
|<< Directory of levels >>|
Spine Coaster Connections, or Superstar Road-1, is the first level of Superstar Road in New Super Luigi U. It is unlocked when all of the Star Coins in Acorn Plains are collected. The Final Battle in Peach's Castle must also be completed to unlock Spine Coaster Connections.
The level begins on a platform with a ? Block, leading up to a Spine Coaster. The Spine Coaster travels down a section of track with a row of coins, followed by a Big Fuzzy and groups of Fuzzies. More Spine Coasters follow, along with another Big Fuzzy. A section of three Spine Coasters then follows, with Big Fuzzies blocking the path throughout the area. The section leads to a single Spine Coaster, which takes the player to the Goal Pole.
- Star Coin 1: Before jumping off the second Spine Coaster, the Star Coin appears right above a Fuzzy.
- Star Coin 2: In the set of three Spine Coasters, the Star Coin appears above the middle one.
- Star Coin 3: Shortly after the second Star Coin, this Star Coin will appear above the bottom Spine Coaster.
- Shortly after the first Fuzzy, an 8-bit Luigi will appear in the grassy land above.
Names in other languages
Nori tsuge! Aozora Hone Kōsutā
|Transfer! Blue-Sky Bone Coaster|
Chéngzuò！Lántiān Xià de Báigǔ Guòshānchē
|Ride on! The White-Bone Rollercoaster beneath the Blue Sky|
|Korean||갈아타라! 푸른 하늘의 뼈다귀코스터
Garatara! Pureun Haneurui Ppyeodagwi-Koseuteo
|Transfer! Spine Coaster of Blue Sky|
|Spanish (NOA)||Transbordos entre huesocarriles||Transfers between Bone Coasters|
|Spanish (NOE)||Transbordos entre osteotrenes||Transfers between Spine Coasters|