Lemmy's Lights-Out Castle
- This article is about Lemmy's Lights-Out Castle, a level in New Super Luigi U. For other uses, see Acorn Plains-Castle.
|Lemmy's Lights-Out Castle|
|Level code||World 1-Castle|
|Game||New Super Luigi U|
|Time limit||100 seconds|
|<< << Directory of levels >>|
Lemmy's Lights-Out Castle, or Acorn Plains-Castle is the Castle level of Acorn Plains in New Super Luigi U. It is unlocked by completing Piranha Heights or Piranha Gardens and its own completion opens the way to Spike's Tumbling Desert.
The castle is mainly composed of Pendulum Platforms. As the name indicates, the level is shrouded in darkness, and there is almost no light in the castle, except for several lights that are either static or swinging. The level begins with two ? Blocks that move with a light above them, and one of them contains a power-up. Some Pendulum Platforms follow, along with some Dry Bones. Above it is a Hidden Block with a 1-Up Mushroom. A Red Ring is found, and is followed by a segment of Pendulum Platforms above a pit. A section of the ground is found, and is followed by more Pendulum Platforms and Dry Bones. A P Switch is found in a block above a section of the ground, which turns coins into Brick Blocks, allowing the player to cross a section of Munchers. The boss door is found at the end of the area, and a Hidden Block containing a Fire Flower is found to the right of it. Lemmy Koopa serves as the boss of this castle, and the battle is exactly the same way as in New Super Mario Bros. U.
- Star Coin 1: Right after starting the level, the Star Coin is visible on top of two Pendulum Platforms.
- Star Coin 2: Flying Squirrel Luigi, Propeller Luigi, or Peachette are required for the second Star Coin. The Star Coin is right under a Pendulum Platform, and the player must glide down, take the Star Coin, and go up again. It is also possible to use an Ice Flower to freeze a nearby Dry Bones and throw it at the coin to collect it.
- Star Coin 3: There is a secret pipe in the area with Munchers. In the second to last platform, there is a small gap between two Munchers. The player must jump down between them, to reveal a secret Warp Pipe. In the secret room, there is a single Pendulum Platform, with the last Star Coin above.
- An 8-bit Luigi can be found at the very end of the castle, to the right of the boss door.
Names in other languages
Remī no kurayami buranko no shiro
|Lemmy's Dark Castle of Swinging-Swing|
Léimǐ de Hēi'àn Chuíbǎi Chéngbǎo
|Lemmy's Dark Swinging-Swing Castle|
|Dutch||Lemmy's duistere kasteel||Lemmy's Dark Castle|
|Italian||Castello tenebroso di Lemmy||Lemmy's dark castle|
|Korean||레미의 어두운 그네의 성
Remiui Eoduun Geuneui Seong
|Lemmy's Dark Castle Of Swing|
|Portuguese||Castelo Obscuro do Lemmy||Lemmy's Lights-Out Castle|
|Spanish||A oscuras en el Castillo de Lemmy||Darkness in Lemmy's Castle|