- This article is about Mount Fuzzy, a level in New Super Luigi U. For other uses, see Rock-Candy Mines-1.
|New Super Luigi U
|<< Directory of levels >>
Mount Fuzzy, or Rock-Candy Mines-1, is the first level of Rock-Candy Mines in New Super Luigi U. It is unlocked when completing Iggy's Swinging-Chains Castle, Beanstalk Jungle or Fliprus Floes, and its completion unlocks Porcupuffer Cavern.
The player starts the level near a Fuzzy on a track, and he must climb up platforms to reach to top of the area. On the left side is a Hidden Block with a Mini Mushroom. A Fuzzy circling a platform is found, along with a Fuzzy around a ? Block and some Brick Blocks. Three more Fuzzies are found circling platforms, followed by a cave containing four Fuzzies riding a track around rows of Brick Blocks. A Koopa Troopa is also found. There is a Mini Pipe that leads to a hidden area with Note Blocks, coins and three ? Blocks that contain 1-Up Mushrooms. Two Fuzzies and a Green Ring are found, followed by more platforms. Three Fuzzies on a track are found near two groups of Brick Blocks, followed by the Goal Pole.
- Star Coin 1: The first Star Coin is found on top of the second row of Brick Blocks where the circle of four Fuzzies are.
- Star Coin 2: The second Star Coin is found above a group of four Fuzzies bouncing on tracks.
- Star Coin 3: The third Star Coin is found above the final pit in the level.
- Above the first Star Coin, the player can find a secret area with an 8-bit Luigi.
Names in other languages
Takadai no Chorobon Tōge
|The Fuzzy Mountain Pass on the High Plains
Gāotái de Cìmáoguài Shāndǐng
|The Fuzzy Summit on the High Plains
|높디 높은 곰실이 고개
Nopdi Nopeun Gomsiri Gogae
|Tall, Tall Fuzzy Hill
|Excursão ao Cume das Carracitas
|Excursion to the Fuzzy Summit
|Filón de Fuzzys
|Line of Fuzzies
|Filón de Fuzzies
|Line of Fuzzies