- This article is about Piranha Heights, a level in New Super Luigi U. For other uses, see Acorn Plains-4.
|Level code||World 1-4|
|Game||New Super Luigi U|
|Time limit||100 seconds|
|<< Directory of levels >>|
Piranha Heights, or Acorn Plains-4, is the fourth level of Acorn Plains in New Super Luigi U. This level is unlocked by completing Rolling Yoshi Hills, and its own completion gives the player access to Lemmy's Lights-Out Castle.
The player begins the level on a Mushroom Platform above several Piranha Plants and a Big Piranha Plant on moving Mushroom Platforms. Mushroom Platforms that move up and down must be crossed, and a Big Piranha Plant and a ? Block are found. Three Piranha Plants are seen underneath a Warp Pipe. A Hidden Block containing a Super Acorn is found above the right side of the pipe. A stationary Mushroom Platform appears, with Piranha Plants on moving platforms below it. A ? Block containing either a Super Mushroom or an Ice Flower depending on the player's current form can be seen. Another Warp Pipe with Piranha Plants underneath it is found, above a Mushroom Platform with a Piranha Plant at the end. A Hidden Block containing a 1-Up Mushroom appears above the left side of the pipe. More moving Mushroom Platforms are found under Warp Pipes with Piranha Plants and a Big Piranha Plant underneath. After the last Mushroom Platform, the Goal Pole is found.
- Star Coin 1: Near the start of the level, the player must jump on a pipe, then jump on the platform with the first Star Coin on it.
- Star Coin 2: The player must jump on a pipe to get the second Star Coin while avoiding a Piranha Plant below the pipe.
- Star Coin 3: The player must either Wall Jump or use Flying Squirrel Mario to get to a Warp Pipe, then take the third Star Coin from a block structure made to look like an 8-bit Luigi. In New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe, the player can also use Peachette to reach this Star Coin.
- In the room where the third Star Coin appears is a large image of 8-bit Luigi made of colored blocks.
- Piranha Plants (27)
- Big Piranha Plants (3)
Names in other languages
Pakkun darake no Kinoko asurechikku
|The Mushroom Athletic full of Piranha Plants|
Dàochù Dōushì Tūnshí Huā de Mógū Tuòzhǎn Yùndòngchǎng
|The Mushroom Athletic Grounds full of Piranha Plants|
|Dutch||Pieken en dalen met Piranha Plants||Peaks and Descends with Piranha Plants|
|Italian||Cime piranhose||Piranha heights|
|Korean||뻐끔투성이와 운동하는 버섯들
Ppeokkeum-tuseongiwa Undonghaneun Beoseotdeul
|Bunch Of Piranha Plants And Moving Mushrooms|
|Portuguese||Sobe e Desce das Plantas Piranha||Up and Down of the Piranha Plants|
|Spanish||Altibajos entre Plantas Piraña||Ups and downs between Piranha Plants|