Snow Way Out
|Snow Way Out|
|Appears in||Mario Party 8|
|Time limit||30 seconds|
|Music track||Chase and Overtake|
The team players jump out of the chimney of a cottage and land on the roof. The camera then zooms out to show a background of snow with snow-covered trees while the solo player drives in on a snow vehicle.
The solo player shoots snowballs from the vehicle to make the rivals fall off. The solo player either can hit the three directly to encase them in ice or can hit the roof, making it slippery, thus making it easier for them to fall off. The trio's goal is to avoid the snowballs and avoid falling off the roof. If the team players jump on each other, they are stunned temporarily. The solo player wins if they make all the rivals fall off. The team players win if at least one of them survives until time runs out.
If the solo player wins, they perform their victory animation while the team sits in the snow, dizzy after being frozen or falling off the roof. If the team players win, the solo player drives away in disappointment as they do victory poses.
- Wii Remote: Use the Pointer to move the cursor.
- / – Throw snowball
- Wii Remote: Hold sideways
- – Move
- – Jump
- Rules – "One player has 30 seconds to make three rivals fall from a roof by throwing snowballs and icing up the shingles!"
- Hint – "Throwing snowballs? Ice the roof! Make foes slip! On the run? Watch out for slick spots!"
Names in other languages
|French||Les Fuyards sur le Toit||The Runaways on the Roof|
|Italian||Un Tetto per 3||A Rooftop to 3|
|Throw It! Snowball|
|Spanish||Avalancha artificial||Artificial Avalanche|
- A Koopa Troopa can be seen looking through the window and waving from inside the cottage.