|Game||Super Smash Bros. Brawl|
|<< Directory of levels >>|
The stage begins with a battle between Mario and Kirby, watched by Peach and Zelda. After the brawl, the Subspace Army invades the stadium, and Mario and Kirby, along with the princesses, fight against the Primids, among other Subspace creatures. Eventually, the Ancient Minister appears, carrying a Subspace Bomb. Mario is knocked away (ending up in Skyworld) and Kirby battles fighting Petey Piranha, who holds the princesses captive. Kirby manages to rescue one of them, but Wario appears wielding a Dark Cannon. After failing to capture Kirby, Wario notices the other princess and fires his weapon at her instead, reducing her to a trophy. The stage ends with Kirby escaping with the princess he saved and the Subspace Bomb exploding, taking the stadium to Subspace. Midair Stadium cannot be played again until the game is cleared.
- Boom Primid
- Petey Piranha (boss)
- Scope Primid
- Sword Primid
- Mario (If character is Kirby)
- Kirby (If character is Mario)
Stage Clear Reward
- Kirby and Peach/Zelda join.
Background Music (in order of appearance)
|Menu (Super Smash Bros. Melee)||Super Smash Bros. Melee||Arrangement: Motoi Sakuraba||The opening match between Mario and Kirby (continues from "The World of Trophies" movie)|
|Menu 1||Super Smash Bros. Brawl||The first fight against the Subspace Army|
|Airship Theme (Super Mario Bros. 3)||Super Mario Bros. 3||Arrangement: Motoi Sakuraba||The battle against Petey Piranha|
The stage is modeled after the Pokémon Stadium in Super Smash Bros. Melee. It is also used as the How-To-Play tutorial's stage.
- If one replays the level after beating the game, the player may choose to be Peach and/or Zelda and see that there are two Peaches and two Zeldas on-screen. Strangely, if done so both Peach and Zelda would still be in their default costumes
- If both Peach and Zelda are freed, the game randomly decides which princess gets saved, and which princess gets turned into a trophy.