From the Super Mario Wiki
The Traveling Sisters Three.
The Traveling Sisters Three are three Toad sisters. In Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, the player will encounter them after every chapter, like Dupree. They are all triplets, and they seem to enjoy travel (as they continually move throughout the game's chapters, except chapter 2, where they can't be found, and chapter 8). However, according to Goombella, they seem to do little adventuring during their travels. Three pigs in Twilight Town bear a resemblance to them, and Goombella will even say they look familiar in her tattle. They speak in the same manner, with hearts at the end of their sentences.
Near the end of the game, after beating Chapter 7, they will be on Keelhaul Key enjoying the cold water. They will still be there after the game is beaten.
- These are the Traveling Sisters 3. They seem to go everywhere together. They seem so ditzy, though. Do they even notice each new place they wind up in?
- These are the Traveling Sisters 3. They seem to go everywhere together. Sounds nice. Y'know, traveling. I wish I had time to travel with friends from school...
- These are the Traveling Sisters 3. It looks like they're having fun. They seem to just flit off to each new place without really exploring anywhere.
Names in other languages
Ryokō ōsuki san'nin musume
||T. Pepi (red one), T. Luci (pink one), T. Bom (green one)
||Pepi T., Luci T., Bom T.
- The Traveling Sisters Three may have been inspired by the Three Beautiful Sisters from Paper Mario, as both of them are female Toad trios who travel to various locations throughout the course of the games they appear in. However, the Three Beautiful Sisters seem to move far less in their travels than the Traveling Sisters Three.
- Unlike the villagers of Twilight Town, the sisters don't seem to remember turning into pigs due to Doopliss's bell after Doopliss is defeated.