From the Super Mario Wiki
Peeka, the Bunny Boo.
“Hi there, cutie! Welcome to Westside Goods!”
—Peeka, Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
Peeka is Lahla's sister who runs the Westside Goods shop in Rogueport in Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. She acts as a sort of "bouncer" for the Pianta Syndicate. Anyone wishing to see Don Pianta (and later Frankie) must buy a Dried Shroom, then a Dizzy Dial in that order as a sort of password to gain access to him. Peeka then asks for a password in the form of a question to make sure someone did not just stumble on the order by accident and to further secure the Syndicate's main buiding. There is a door at the back of the shop Peeka will open if everything is answered correctly. This door leads to the secret back alley that is linked to the only entrance to the main building of the Pianta Syndicate. She likes jewelry and bags.
- That's Peeka, a Boo that works at Westside Goods. She's so pretty... for a Boo. I think her sister's Lahla, the Boo who works at the Pianta Parlor.
Names in other Languages
||Pun on "Boo" and "bunny".
||From "Boo" and the Spanish "bonita", meaning pretty
- Peeka's name is a play on the word Peek-a-boo.
- In the European and American versions, Peeka wears cat ears like her sister, Lahla. In other versions, she wears bunny ears instead.
- Peeka's bunny ears, cuffs, and bow is a reference to the Playboy Bunny suit. The change was likely made to remove this reference.
- She and her sister Lahla have the same face as Lady Bow.